napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Greeting from mother russia, How much time i need to achieve this phisique ?

So lets start with my background, my name is andrey, i've been working out for 3 years total, but just to keep my body in a healthy condition, today i went to the forum and saw one guys photo, it motivated me to change my life to a better side and one day look like him, i am starting 24/7 dedication to fitness, i would like you to give me your advices, how much time i will need to achieve this phisique and is it possible naturally, i dont need such a vissible abs, i mean total look, i am 183 meters Click image for larger version.

why i came here, as i say in my country, you can do something well but americans do it better, i would love you to checkout my diet/workout plan and give me your ideas

Attachments

• U6RODzAiIik.jpg
    U6RODzAiIik.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 40
So lets start with my background, my name is andrey, i've been working out for 3 years total, but just to keep my body in a healthy condition, today i went to the forum and saw one guys photo, it motivated me to change my life to a better side and one day look like him, i am starting 24/7 dedication to fitness, i would like you to give me your advices, how much time i will need to achieve this phisique and is it possible naturally, i dont need such a vissible abs, i mean total look, i am 183 meters Click image for larger version.

why i came here, as i say in my country, you can do something well but americans do it better, i would love you to checkout my diet/workout plan and give me your ideas

Well it would all depend on a handful of factors, number one being where your physique is now. Whats your body fat percentage?

Just like the guys said in the other thread you posted its attainable but no one can give you an accurate time frame of when. A trainer that works intimately with you daily and prepares your diet and workout plans couldnt give you more than an educated guess as to how long it would take. It comes down to diet, training, and genetics. Youll get there buddy. Just be patient and committed

Just like the guys said in the other thread you posted its attainable but no one can give you an accurate time frame of when. A trainer that works intimately with you daily and prepares your diet and workout plans couldnt give you more than an educated guess as to how long it would take. It comes down to diet, training, and genetics. Youll get there buddy. Just be patient and committed

after doing some research i decided to take juice, feeling excited :)

after doing some research i decided to take juice, feeling excited :)

Bro don't be an idiot. Your BF. Is way too high and you're new to lifting. You're going to mess yourself up. You haven't read enough. This a troll thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, do NOT start juicing yet! What you need to do is figure out how many calories you need to maintain your current body weight and then eat 500 calories less a day. This will cause you to lose around 2 or so pounds a week. Make sure you are eating a CLEAN diet and exercising and you will easily cut the fat away in a few months. Steroids are NOT recommended for anyone under 25 (under 25 and you are still growing) and anyone above 15% body fat. Your risk for getting gyno (growing real breasts) is too high when your body fat is above that.

I would do research on a clean diet. You can also find web sites that help with determining your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and such.

Also, post your stats. We need age, height, weight, post a pic (with your face blacked out) so we can double check your body fat percentage...do NOT flex in the pic. Post your current diet as well...what you eat, how much of it, and when.

I am doing a cut right now. My TDEE is about 3000 calories a day, so I am eating 2500 calories a day. Today's menu looked like this:

Monday
Meal 1

40g protein from shake
1cup Kashi GoLean by Kellogs

Meal 2
7oz chicken breast no skin boiled with water and spices or grilled…
2 whole wheat tortillas (8” diameter)
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

Meal 3
6oz Salmon, Baked
1 whole wheat tortillas (8” diameter)

Meal 4
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

Meal 5 (post workout)
40g protein from shake
½ Cup white rice

Meal 6
6oz hamburger
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

That meal plan gives me about 300g of carbs, 300g of protein, and about 40g of fats. I am carb cycling for now (going to switch to Keto soon), so each day the carbs and fats will change some.

Bro don't be an idiot. Your BF. Is way too high and you're new to lifting. You're going to mess yourself up. You haven't read enough. This a troll thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah its probably a troll man. just like that TRENBOI from yesterday.

Fill in the details here please....

How would you describe youre training. What does a typical training session look like for you for each muscle group.

Any PR's? (Personal record) Bench press, squat, deadlift... what youre best lifts?

You are just over 6ft, how much do you weigh?

18% hmmm ok... Would not advise steroids at that bf but its not all bad. People forget some of the biggest steroid users range in the 15%-20% range. Typicaly strongmen athletes.

What is you're diet like. What is you're macro nutrient structure? IE: daily intake of protein, fats, carbs.

What exaclty are you taking? What is youre cycle layout include supports, AI's, and PCT.

I agree, do NOT start juicing yet! What you need to do is figure out how many calories you need to maintain your current body weight and then eat 500 calories less a day. This will cause you to lose around 2 or so pounds a week. Make sure you are eating a CLEAN diet and exercising and you will easily cut the fat away in a few months. Steroids are NOT recommended for anyone under 25 (under 25 and you are still growing) and anyone above 15% body fat. Your risk for getting gyno (growing real breasts) is too high when your body fat is above that.

I would do research on a clean diet. You can also find web sites that help with determining your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and such.

Also, post your stats. We need age, height, weight, post a pic (with your face blacked out) so we can double check your body fat percentage...do NOT flex in the pic. Post your current diet as well...what you eat, how much of it, and when.

I am doing a cut right now. My TDEE is about 3000 calories a day, so I am eating 2500 calories a day. Today's menu looked like this:

Monday
Meal 1

40g protein from shake
1cup Kashi GoLean by Kellogs

Meal 2
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

Meal 3
6oz Salmon, Baked
1 whole wheat tortillas (8” diameter)

Meal 4
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

Meal 5 (post workout)
40g protein from shake
½ Cup white rice

Meal 6
6oz hamburger
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

That meal plan gives me about 300g of carbs, 300g of protein, and about 40g of fats. I am carb cycling for now (going to switch to Keto soon), so each day the carbs and fats will change some.

i am ready to wait more then few month, i can wait even a year, i will consider your words and start diet tomorroe adding up cardio 10-30 m everyday or boxing, btw i wrote down your diet i am thankful

Fill in the details here please....

How would you describe youre training. What does a typical training session look like for you for each muscle group.

Any PR's? (Personal record) Bench press, squat, deadlift... what youre best lifts?

You are just over 6ft, how much do you weigh?

18% hmmm ok... Would not advise steroids at that bf but its not all bad. People forget some of the biggest steroid users range in the 15%-20% range. Typicaly strongmen athletes.

What is you're diet like. What is you're macro nutrient structure? IE: daily intake of protein, fats, carbs.

What exaclty are you taking? What is youre cycle layout include supports, AI's, and PCT.

i train 5 times a week, but i was training 3, now i get serious about this shit, i do 5 excecice for each group, 1 or 2 group in a day, 15-25 reps of 4 times, i eat in a day 2 liter yogurt+milk 400gram chicken breast, some rice or potato with side dish, i considered your advice, ill start dropping my bodyfat first, i plan to drop it to 12-15 if its possible for me, i never trained legs, today was my first day, bench is 90kg x 10 3x i never did deadlift as well

Welp. You need to get to basics and learn how to diet righy and train right. You are not anywhere near ready for steroids. That much is clear.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Welp. You need to get to basics and learn how to diet righy and train right. You are not anywhere near ready for steroids. That much is clear.

i agree, i talked with u guys and learned a lot in few minutes, ill make a last post, talking about what have i decided, + what diet plan i will follow + training plan, please respond and give me your opinion

i agree, i talked with u guys and learned a lot in few minutes, ill make a last post, talking about what have i decided, + what diet plan i will follow + training plan, please respond and give me your opinion
Sounds good man. Post it up..you need to incorporate legs. Don't be thay guy who doesn't train legs.

Solid. You're off to a good start bud. We're all here to help. Taking sound advice from guys that have been around is the first step of success.

Top Bottom