napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Umbrellalabs.us order & shipping

pronate1437

Does anyone here tried to buy sarms in umbrellalabs.us from Philippines. So I tried to buy GW and SR a month ago I still didn't receive the item. I have the tracking which departed Departed from TOKYO, JAPAN last September 12, 2022, 5:32 pm and until now I still didn't receive the parcel. I tried to reach out to USPS they said that

"item does not include tracking, so once it arrives in the destination country it does not receive updated scans. Due to the lack of tracking, I am unable to confirm if it was received at the destination country"

I also tried to reach out to umbrellalabs.us but they are no longer responding to my concern. I'm just worried what if the item is lost. I'm so excited to test this as this is my first performance enhancing product that I will try. I'm still hoping that I will receive it someday :(

Btw i just received email from them i have to wait for additional days this week of if still not arrived they will resend the item. But im negotiating them of they can send it through dhl im willing to shoulder additional expense. Hopefully

DHL gets pricey and often times its out of the way but i have no idea on their policies on that... what i do know is everything makes it to the Phillippines but it often does take some time to get there.. i would not be worried at all, especially if it showed in japan this month... i would guess in the next week or so it would get there to you

DHL gets pricey and often times its out of the way but i have no idea on their policies on that... what i do know is everything makes it to the Phillippines but it often does take some time to get there.. i would not be worried at all, especially if it showed in japan this month... i would guess in the next week or so it would get there to you
Massive thanks dylan. Gives me more hope

absolutely bro... no matter what, you will not lose out on anything... if anything does happen to the order, they will take care of you , dont even have the slightest worry on that
Finally I received the product dylan but it just label both holy water idk what is SR011 and Cardarine

Finally I received the product dylan but it just label both holy water idk what is SR011 and Cardarine
of course it is, thats the only way to pass it through customs... you will have to email customer service... i believe they have it labeled on the either the bottom of the bottle or under the cap on the top

of course it is, thats the only way to pass it through customs... you will have to email customer service... i believe they have it labeled on the either the bottom of the bottle or under the cap on the top
Thanks dylan umbrellalabs confirm some code below excited to take this.
BTW should I take this both with meal I mean the card.

Top Bottom