napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I Going To Die?

I suggest 9 caps of n2guard, once your turd passes you can still stay at 9 caps 7 is recommended but you always want to go above and beyond, especially now that the price has been raised to 99$ a bottle.

haha werd.. n2guard is know to save people who ate the plastic oring,

who seen the new n2guard advertisement?

the new n2guard with tudca is going to be $99 a bottle!!!!

$99 for fuxing cycle support ! jesus christ ole mighty

who seen the new n2guard advertisement?

the new n2guard with tudca is going to be $99 a bottle!!!!

$99 for fuxing cycle support ! jesus christ ole mighty
Lol, yea I got the email. That's why I wrote in my original coment that the price was now 99$ lol. I just bought 120 caps of 250mg tuda and 5 bottles of liv52 ds and it cost me 70$ total and these clowns want 100$ hahaha gtfoh

Lol, yea I got the email. That's why I wrote in my original content that the price was now 99$ lol. Idon't just bought 120 caps of 250mg tuda and 5 bottles of liv52 ds and it cost me 70$ total and these clowns want 100$ hahaha gtfoh

AR should create its own on cycle support and name it ARGuard

you should be fine but if you are worried go see a local doctor to make sure .As far as i know , it should pass harmlessly through your system under such small concentration

You're dead bro. You don't have much time left I'm certain. Lol
I would start radiation therapy stat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're dead bro. You don't have much time left I'm certain. Lol
I would start radiation therapy stat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I died bro. They were able to revive me, but I now have two butt holes. Apparently they had to create a new orifice to allow the o-ring to pass. It was quite an experience lol.

See.

Should've started that N2Guard regimen when you still had the chance.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom