napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Mk-2866 log from pureessence

tonymacl

Hey guys, I'm going to be keeping you all informed on my first ever Sarm "experiment" with myself. I am 19 years old, 176lbs, and if I had to guess; 12% body fat (gained 6 lbs since coming off my cut).

Okay, so, my cycle: 12 weeks on 25MG per day of MK 2866 from pureessence (as Dylan suggested). I am not going to be running anything along side it, strictly for experimental purposes. So that means, no creatine, BCAA's, or anything like that.
For a PCT I will be running 25Mg clomid everyday for 4 weeks (just to be save), along with 4 weeks of GW 501516 at 20MG per day prior my workouts to help clean up any unwanted fat that I may gain from this adventure.

Diet: So my diet is pretty standard, I eat 3200 calories a day, 7 days a week. Usually ill hit about 210G's protein, 450G Carbs and lower fat (sub 50G). The foods I eat might be alittle different than what most people do.
Proteins: Chicken, egg whites, greek yogurt, sprouted breads, chick peas, lentils, black beans, kidney beans.. ect.
Carbs: This is where is may get a little different. I usually eat around 5 bananas a days, 5 apples a day, maybe a few oranges as well. A long with my sprouted bread, beans, lentils, and oats, broccoli, mushrooms, onions, cauliflower. I typically dont eat much rice and oatmeal, because I prefer fruits much much more.
Fats: Sprouted bread, oats, and some almonds.

Training: I work out with fairly high volume with short rest periods (about 1 minute). I am really focusing on progressive overload lately, as I track all my workouts daily (if people want to know exactly what I do then just let me know and I can tell you eat day).
My split goes as followed:
day 1: high volume back, high volume followed by Tri's
day 2:high volume Shoulders, traps and abs
day 3: rest
day 4: Lower volume arms (usually heavier weight to failure)
day 5: High volume legs, Hamstrings and calves
day 6: High volume chest and bi's
day 7: rest.

Cardio: I am a university student who does a lot of walking (10,000 steps a day), but I always do 10 minutes low intensity cardio before my workouts. This usually comes in the form of incline treadmill walking. 1-2 times a week post workout I will play either squash or basketball for 30 minutes-1 hour. In addition to this, I ref ice hockey 10 hours a week so I am reasonably active doing that aswell.

Okay so I started taking MK-2866 on October 18th, but haven't been able to access the website until today. I forgot to ad that I take it at 8:45am every morning on an empty stomach, and dont eat my first meal until about 9:30.
Day 1: obviously wasn't expecting much, tastes like shit, but thats the be expected.
Day 2: Trained Chest, Benched 235 no problems (fairly normal), still not expecting much.
Day 3: trained Back, noticed my vascularity looked much better, cant say for sure if this is from the MK
Day 4: OFF day. Body was really sore from training super hard.
Day 5 (today): so this is when I started to feel alittle different, upon taking it, about 30 minutes later, I felt like I had just drank a few cups of coffee. Again, i dont know if this was from the Mk, or from the fact that I had to write an exam that day aswell. I will be taking today off aswell, my exam, and work schedules aren't allowing me to hit the gym until very late and night, and i would rather just wait and get a solid workout in tomorrow.
Will post tomorrow after my workout. thx for reading.

I will definitely in to follow your log bro. I know you are running the MK solo, but you could really enhance this further by making this a triple stack. That will really take it to a new level, unless you have specific reasoning you'd like to run this solo.

Anyways I will be following brother! Good luck to you!

Day 6: trained arms and legs today (missed my leg day), tried to go heavier, keeping my reps aren't 6-10. Pump was great. One thing I've really noticed is my vasularity has definitely improved. I'm starting to see veins in places I didn't know there was veins.
One thing I would like to add is that as I posted my original weight of 176. I was eating about 2900 consistently to maintain that weight. So eating at 3200 we should expect me to put on a few pounds from the food. Just wanted to add that in because I plan on doing weekly Morning weigh Ins and don't want everyone automatically assuming it's from the MK
Off day tomorrow with 8 hours of ice hockey reffing so I would be posted until Monday! Can't wait to hit chest Monday. Will talk to you guys then.
Cheers

Day 6: trained arms and legs today (missed my leg day), tried to go heavier, keeping my reps aren't 6-10. Pump was great. One thing I've really noticed is my vasularity has definitely improved. I'm starting to see veins in places I didn't know there was veins.
One thing I would like to add is that as I posted my original weight of 176. I was eating about 2900 consistently to maintain that weight. So eating at 3200 we should expect me to put on a few pounds from the food. Just wanted to add that in because I plan on doing weekly Morning weigh Ins and don't want everyone automatically assuming it's from the MK
Off day tomorrow with 8 hours of ice hockey reffing so I would be posted until Monday! Can't wait to hit chest Monday. Will talk to you guys then.
Cheers

nice man, and yeah if you upped your cals by 300 i could defnitely see you adding some mass with that set up. very good

Ya just wanted to be clear for everyone that it won't be because of the MK, more likely from the up in food ahah.

Cheers

I like your attention to detail throughout this log buddy, but I have to caution you not to pay a lot of attention to the scale. One thing I have noticed with MK-2866 is it's a great recomposition tool, so it's not uncommon to see the scale stay stagnant while getting more muscle gain with some fat loss as well. Basically a great recomposition agent. Let the mirror be your guide.

Keep the updates coming!

Well do rick!
Day 7: I said I wasn't going to post today but today I thought I would weigh myself hit for fun. Keep in mind that I have increased my calories 300 per day and NOT done anything different with cardio/macros/weight training. When I previously weighed myself it was 7 days ago at around 9:30 am, empty stomach (besides a glass of water), and I had just taking a shit (to be very specific on the conditions).
Today with the exact same condition, same time, same EVERYTHING. I weighed in at 167.8lbs with my clothes on.... So I basically have been eating more and losing weight, gaining strength, pumps and what not. Is this from the MK? I can't say for sure... But I've almost lost 10lbs since I started using it. I most definetly look as lean as I did in the summer when I was eating around 2500 cals "cutting".
So for today I've decided I will not count my calories today. Starting tomorrow, lets go with 3300 calories. Will keep you guys posted.

Well do rick!
Day 7: I said I wasn't going to post today but today I thought I would weigh myself hit for fun. Keep in mind that I have increased my calories 300 per day and NOT done anything different with cardio/macros/weight training. When I previously weighed myself it was 7 days ago at around 9:30 am, empty stomach (besides a glass of water), and I had just taking a shit (to be very specific on the conditions).
Today with the exact same condition, same time, same EVERYTHING. I weighed in at 167.8lbs with my clothes on.... So I basically have been eating more and losing weight, gaining strength, pumps and what not. Is this from the MK? I can't say for sure... But I've almost lost 10lbs since I started using it. I most definetly look as lean as I did in the summer when I was eating around 2500 cals "cutting".
So for today I've decided I will not count my calories today. Starting tomorrow, lets go with 3300 calories. Will keep you guys posted.

Awesome update buddy! You are off to a great start!

Pretty sure my scale is off... So I'm going to return it and get a new one tomorrow. Decided I'm going to stay at 3200 for now...

I like your attention to detail throughout this log buddy, but I have to caution you not to pay a lot of attention to the scale. One thing I have noticed with MK-2866 is it's a great recomposition tool, so it's not uncommon to see the scale stay stagnant while getting more muscle gain with some fat loss as well. Basically a great recomposition agent. Let the mirror be your guide.

Keep the updates coming!

Definitely a great compound to recomp with. I've been in a caloric deficit and still put on some mass. It was the first time I ever used a PED and that made me a believer in SARMS.

its true about the scale comment man. you could gain or lose on the scale and that may be postive or negative. Gain fat, or gain muscle, lose fat or lose muscle. in this case you are eating more but losing weight, YET still gaining strength. that could very well be a nice recomp action you have going on there..the fat is melting off and the beauty of it is, the more muscle you gain, the more fat/cals you will end up burning. its a great thing..

New scale guys! 176.4 this morning with my normal conditions. This is what we expected would happen with that caloric jump I did. So 3200 this week again (no Halloween candy for me this year). As for my day.
Day 8 on MK: Chest and high volume tri's today. So for starters, my bench has made another jump form last week. tried out 245 today and did it with ease (no spot). So obviously my strength there is going up. Incline DB is also something that has seen a huge increase. Before MK I was doing 80's for around 8 reps consistently, but today 11-12 reps no problems. My pumps are continuing to blow my mind, as after I hit a super high volume exercise (120 reps of 120lbs, minimum breaks), I felt my chest and it was swollen with blood. So overall what we have seen is.
1) getting leaner, gaining weight slightly
2) strength
3) pumps
4) vascularity.
One thing I am STARTING to notice (cant be concluded yet), is my lack of pains I usually get. I wont be touching on this for a week or two, so that I can ensure that there has been improving.
See you guys tomorrow after back day; with a little bi's too (rack pulls, not deadlifts this week).
Cheers guys.

New scale guys! 176.4 this morning with my normal conditions. This is what we expected would happen with that caloric jump I did. So 3200 this week again (no Halloween candy for me this year). As for my day.
Day 8 on MK: Chest and high volume tri's today. So for starters, my bench has made another jump form last week. tried out 245 today and did it with ease (no spot). So obviously my strength there is going up. Incline DB is also something that has seen a huge increase. Before MK I was doing 80's for around 8 reps consistently, but today 11-12 reps no problems. My pumps are continuing to blow my mind, as after I hit a super high volume exercise (120 reps of 120lbs, minimum breaks), I felt my chest and it was swollen with blood. So overall what we have seen is.
2) strength
3) pumps
4) vascularity.
One thing I am STARTING to notice (cant be concluded yet), is my lack of pains I usually get. I wont be touching on this for a week or two, so that I can ensure that there has been improving.
See you guys tomorrow after back day; with a little bi's too (rack pulls, not deadlifts this week).
Cheers guys.

dude, 176? youve gained a TON of weight AND lost bodyfat, that is amazing man. keep at it. nice logs

Ya I mean, it would be harder to tell without a PET scan, but I look great shirtless for someone that's "bulking" and eating 400+ grams of carbs a day with 4L water.

Ya I mean, it would be harder to tell without a PET scan, but I look great shirtless for someone that's "bulking" and eating 400+ grams of carbs a day with 4L water.

yeah good part is, more anabolism = more glycogen storage. and you are working out hard so those carbs are being utilized efficiently rather then stored as fat..

2) strength
3) pumps
4) vascularity.
Cheers guys.

Really nice progress brother, seriously. Keep up,the great work and keep the updates coming

Top Bottom