napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I Going To Die?

Testdude63

Of course, one day I will :p. But onto the reason for this thread...

I just made a protein shake. It was delicious. I used frozen banana, some ice cubes, almond milk, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, vanilla whey protein powder, and some almond butter.

Blended that sucker up nice and thick and scooped it up with some rice cakes... so I get pretty much all the shake down and notice that the rubber/plastic o-ring that was a part of the blender was no longer where it should be. I then noticed a small green speck in my shake... Yeah, you guessed it, I pulverized that o-ring and ingested most of it lol. I'm assuming these materials are non toxic, so I should be all right. Hopefully I don't start hallucinating haha.

You think I'll live? :)

I just made a protein shake. It was delicious. I used frozen banana, some ice cubes, almond milk, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, vanilla whey protein powder, and some almond butter.

Blended that sucker up nice and thick and scooped it up with some rice cakes... so I get pretty much all the shake down and notice that the rubber/plastic o-ring that was a part of the blender was no longer where it should be. I then noticed a small green speck in my shake... Yeah, you guessed it, I pulverized that o-ring and ingested most of it lol. I'm assuming these materials are non toxic, so I should be all right. Hopefully I don't start hallucinating haha.

No biggie bro. It all makes a turd. I've ingested worse....many times lol

You won't die... you just better run a strong AI and a super strong PCT for that plastic compound ��������

I suggest 9 caps of n2guard, once your turd passes you can still stay at 9 caps 7 is recommended but you always want to go above and beyond, especially now that the price has been raised to 99$ a bottle.

Maybe one day we can get through a thread without an N2guard comment....but not today lol

Thanks for the laugh man. I can only imagine your face when you realized what happened. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I dis the same thing with one of those Isogenix packets. Threw the whole thing into the Nutribullet without thinking and didnt realize it until some bits were in my teeth. You'll be ok, dropping a log might be a bit savage but you'll live.

lol geez dude. yeah it will pass definitely. whether it is solid or broken down, YOU will have to see for yourself lol

Better get the old spaghetti strainer out. Gotta find it to be sure...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My stomach is feeling like garbage right now, but I think it's unrelated. I'm having some breakthrough acid reflux despite being on my protonix. I'm gonna die bros :D

My stomach is feeling like garbage right now, but I think it's unrelated. I'm having some breakthrough acid reflux despite being on my protonix. I'm gonna die bros :D

lol if you were really going to die, id doubt there would be a smiley face afterwards. maybe the O ring is getting to your head dude

Top Bottom