napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bird's comback log

I can see the changes... Keep grinding bro... Looking better every day!

Pharma Lady Rep

I see a difference bro. Keep trucking on. How are you feeling overall with your lifts? You're right dude, don't want to jump the gun. I know it can suck looking at all that sweet nectar and having to wait but you'll have to be the judge based on how you're personally feeling. There's no hurt in pushing it off a little if that's what you think is best. But if you think you're ready... then get ready to kill some weights man.

I see a difference bro. Keep trucking on. How are you feeling overall with your lifts? You're right dude, don't want to jump the gun. I know it can suck looking at all that sweet nectar and having to wait but you'll have to be the judge based on how you're personally feeling. There's no hurt in pushing it off a little if that's what you think is best. But if you think you're ready... then get ready to kill some weights man.
Bro, I feel good, that's just it... I'm gaining and feel great, so I don't want to rush it. I am lucky enough to have the experience to know that piling it on is not the answer, but I definitely feel ready. Several tren cycles under my belt and loved them all. My body fat wasn't right at the start of this log, but I see myself changing. I want to jump on bad, and feel ready... so I guess I'm going in next week... barring some respected advice here.

Still open to all criticism.

I can see some changes as well. My honest opinion would be to wait and get as many gains as you can while cruising and then blast. I believe that way you will see more gains from and during your blast. It can be hard to wait and be patient so I understand wanting to blast now but if you can hold off I believe you get more out of your blast. Just keep the long term results and goals in mind and you can do it.

ISYMFS. Be strong and CONQUER.

I can see some changes as well. My honest opinion would be to wait and get as many gains as you can while cruising and then blast. I believe that way you will see more gains from and during your blast. It can be hard to wait and be patient so I understand wanting to blast now but if you can hold off I believe you get more out of your blast. Just keep the long term results and goals in mind and you can do it.

You definitely make a good point and that's something that I am trying to keep in mind. Like I say, I don't want to rush anything. I appreciate your feedback. Exactly why I asked.

You definitely make a good point and that's something that I am trying to keep in mind. Like I say, I don't want to rush anything. I appreciate your feedback. Exactly why I asked.

I think if you are able to wait you will more and better gains in the long. But I really understand not wanting to wait to get back to where you use to be. In the end it is your decision but just make sure you are completely comfortable and happy with what you want to do. I was told years ago that if you are spending a lot of time wondering if something is right or not then it probably isn't.

I think if you are able to wait you will more and better gains in the long. But I really understand not wanting to wait to get back to where you use to be. In the end it is your decision but just make sure you are completely comfortable and happy with what you want to do. I was told years ago that if you are spending a lot of time wondering if something is right or not then it probably isn't.

Not really wondering if something is right, I just think it's good to get and be open to other opinions. Also, my situation is unique, and certainly new to me. Having alot of experience with aas and being underdeveloped is not something we see often, so I'm just taking into consideration other's opinions on the matter. I honestly don't think I need to drop any more bodyfat at this point to begin, and that is originally kind of what I was asking. I was looking for some validation on that thought. I do appreciate and consider all feedback though and you make a very good point. ...But this tren is calling for me lol!

Top Bottom