napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo and Winny

mikearnaou

Hello,
I am 44 old 265 pounds around 20%bf,i just start dieting like 4 weeks ago and I was thinking to start a cycle for 12 weeks, my experience at the past was 3 years ago test-Decca.
Now I want to lose weight and I was thinking to stack TEST(500)-PRIMO(300) -WINNY(50 EOD)!

Any suggestions? Should i just use TEST-PRIMO? OR SHOULD I ADD WINNY?

THANK YOU

noone with a fraction of a brain is going to tell you to use steroids at your current body fat man,, thats ridiculous...

bros 300mgs primobolan 300mgs test 50mgs winstrol 7caps n2guard
do it and post a log

400mgs primobolan is max
with 250mgs testosterone
50mgs winstrol
20mgs cardarine
n2guard
LOG it dude

300mgs primobolan
50mgs winstrol
20mgs cardarine
200mgs testosterone
n2guard 7caps

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

You would want to be in much better condition first before you use any type of steroid. You have work to do here so I would look at a sarms cutting stack to start with

I think low dose tren and mild test would be good but I have never had problems loosing weight. I think post a pic
would be the best. My body fat is claimed to be 30% from the doc but thats because of my weight and height.
Im pretty certain I am around 12 percent. There would be no definition or veins at 30

Hello,
I am 44 old 265 pounds around 20%bf,i just start dieting like 4 weeks ago and I was thinking to start a cycle for 12 weeks, my experience at the past was 3 years ago test-Decca.
Now I want to lose weight and I was thinking to stack TEST(500)-PRIMO(300) -WINNY(50 EOD)!

Any suggestions? Should i just use TEST-PRIMO? OR SHOULD I ADD WINNY?

THANK YOU
Who told you you were 20%

I would use Cardarine and N2Slin for now until you get leaner first. Steroids do not promote fat loss. Save the steroids for when you want to gain and stick to the diet for now.

Top Bottom