napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crazy gyno flare up all input welcomed

i literally just said to stop taking the caber?? im lost bro?

the normal dose for arimidex is .5 mg eod so that is where you should have been from the start... try that for a week or so and see if things subside and if not, raise it to every day

What do you mean your lost bro?

OK Il start at 0.5 arimidex eod and take it from there, thanks a lot my friend.
i told you to stop using the caber then right after that you asked me if you should stop taking it... i guess you must have to meant to stop it the rest of the cycle? just STOP using it period... make sure you are watching your bloodwork to see if that dose of arimidex is working for you

i told you to stop using the caber then right after that you asked me if you should stop taking it... i guess you must have to meant to stop it the rest of the cycle? just STOP using it period... make sure you are watching your bloodwork to see if that dose of arimidex is working for you
Sorry bro it's been a long day I never read your reply properly, yeah il get bloods done again in a few weeks and see how the new arimidex protocol is looking on my oeastradiol levels.

I mean what number really am I aiming for on the oeastradiol? I've heard a lot of people saying there sweet spot is around 90pmol/L

I think I'm gonna drop the 19nors after i finish this run and only use mast/primo in the future

Would you say I convert to oeastradiol at a greater rate then most judging by my numbers and the amount of gear I'm running?

Sorry bro it's been a long day I never read your reply properly, yeah il get bloods done again in a few weeks and see how the new arimidex protocol is looking on my oeastradiol levels.

I mean what number really am I aiming for on the oeastradiol? I've heard a lot of people saying there sweet spot is around 90pmol/L

I think I'm gonna drop the 19nors after i finish this run and only use mast/primo in the future

Would you say I convert to oeastradiol at a greater rate then most judging by my numbers and the amount of gear I'm running?
not necessarily... its all trial and error and nandrolone DOES NOT agree with everyone whatsoever and you can get many types of unwanted reactions... thats for YOU to find out with trial and error on yourself

Top Bottom