napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine Timeline

Wooderson

At what point do you start seeing VO2 max increases? Fat loss deceases? I’m 59, former IM triathlete. I started Card 2 weeks ago, 10 mg a day first week, 15 a day second week. I purchased from a source recommended on this site. I’ve seen no increases in pace or endurance running or cycling. I keep good number on times, paces, heart rate, etc. Suggestions?

This is different for everyone. The recommended dose is 20 MG and it has been noted many times that running less than that will still provide results but not like the expected results that are going to seen at 20 mg per day

You are not going to see the proper benefit if you do not run the dosage high enough. There is a difference in what you see that is quite noticeable from 10 to 20 mg and that is why it is universally the recommended dose

if you purchased legit stuff, which is sarms.forsale, use the 20mg dosage, and it should increase quickly

Gonna piggyback off this topic to ask:
Is there an upper limit to how long you can run Cardarine? 4 months is the most I've seen suggested on this forum (as part of a cycle + PCT), but I didn't know if there was a particular reason for that

Is there an upper limit to how long you can run Cardarine? 4 months is the most I've seen suggested on this forum (as part of a cycle + PCT), but I didn't know if there was a particular reason for that
its for desensitizing to it... over the years, the conclusions ive drawn from all the reported users and the many i have coached along with personal use, 16 weeks is a good stopping point and to take a break 4-6 weeks then back on 16 weeks.. You don't want to stop seeing results from it and your body getting too adjusted to it...

I have seen many people say that they have not seen the same type of gains after that 16 week time frame. It is very wise to give your body a break from things like this so it will not become dependent or used to it.

Is there an upper limit to how long you can run Cardarine? 4 months is the most I've seen suggested on this forum (as part of a cycle + PCT), but I didn't know if there was a particular reason.

Eventually your body will adapt to it and you just don't see the same benefits. Thats why it needs cycled

Thanks a lot guys! This is really the only forum whose opinions I trust, particularly because of how often the people here promote caution and moderation.
If you're curious, I'm going to be running LGD and Cardarine as per Dylan's protocols, with a Nolva PCT after. This'll be my second cycle, I ran RAD last year and had amazing results. Can't wait for Monday to get here so I can get started!

Thanks a lot guys! This is really the only forum whose opinions I trust, particularly because of how often the people here promote caution and moderation.
If you're curious, I'm going to be running LGD and Cardarine as per Dylan's protocols, with a Nolva PCT after. This'll be my second cycle, I ran RAD last year and had amazing results. Can't wait for Monday to get here so I can get started!
awesome and we are more than happy to help! definitely keep us updated on your results!

I look forward to seeing your results!

Spunds like a good plan brother

Top Bottom