napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Here We Go - Ballin2504 Cycle Log

So I have had to take the past 2 days off I?ve had some pain in my right shoulder when it comes to pressing movements mostly bench and shoulder press. Had an X-ray and it showed nothing and thankfully since my wife works at a hospital she got me in to see a PA in ortho said it?s just inflamed joints that are basically pissed off. He put an injection into the joint and said I should be good in a few days so hopefully this helps. I have been sticking strict to my diet and can definitely tell I have dropped some body fat. As for the tren just had a little bit of night sweats but that?s about it for now I?m feeling great. Below is a side by side picture from when I started and where I am currently. Thanks for reading guys.

eb40600b63dab52e41982033c590ee16.jpg

Doing good. Keep it up.
Shoulder pain from pressing. Been there done thAt.
Tips: watch elbow placement. During bench, push up etc. not to wide 45 degree. Too wide is bad for shoulders. Keep shoulder back and down or it ends up a delt push. Don?t forget to work all the little muscles that hold everything in place.
I have stronger delts than chest. This was a huge problem for me. Also don?t work the front delts more than side and back delts. You can?t see the rear delt but it is a huge part of everything.
I watch all of athlean x videos. He is physical therapist that shows you better ways to build muscle, but protect the joints.
Google type in athleanx???-?. Insert any body part or exercise and watch and learn.
I struggled with shoulder pain for first 3 years of lifting and just recently started feeling better. My chest is one of my weak points. I am 55 and all my joints hurt but learning how to protect them has been a huge improvement.
For a while I had to loose the ego and drop the weight. Learning good form is way better than just shoving weight around.
I have to do lower weight and higher reps most days. This is just a suggestion. I am a lean person not a huge body builder. Others might be able to expand and give better advise.
Just my 2 pennies go

Mucho water.
1 gallon per day minimum.
BCAA will help with muscle soreness and recovery.
I like xtend brand. It has all three in the right ratio and quantity, plus glutamine.
Add one scoop to one gallon water.
Gives water some flavor. Also I add half scoop to shaker bottle with vanilla whey and ice for a post work out drink.

Doing good. Keep it up.
Shoulder pain from pressing. Been there done thAt.
Tips: watch elbow placement. During bench, push up etc. not to wide 45 degree. Too wide is bad for shoulders. Keep shoulder back and down or it ends up a delt push. Don?t forget to work all the little muscles that hold everything in place.
I have stronger delts than chest. This was a huge problem for me. Also don?t work the front delts more than side and back delts. You can?t see the rear delt but it is a huge part of everything.
I watch all of athlean x videos. He is physical therapist that shows you better ways to build muscle, but protect the joints.
Google type in athleanx???-?. Insert any body part or exercise and watch and learn.
I struggled with shoulder pain for first 3 years of lifting and just recently started feeling better. My chest is one of my weak points. I am 55 and all my joints hurt but learning how to protect them has been a huge improvement.
For a while I had to loose the ego and drop the weight. Learning good form is way better than just shoving weight around.
I have to do lower weight and higher reps most days. This is just a suggestion. I am a lean person not a huge body builder. Others might be able to expand and give better advise.
Just my 2 pennies go

great tips!!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment.

As for the last couple days I took the weekend off due to my daughters first birthday. As it was hard to stay on my diet I actually did even with all the cake floating around. I trained the last 2 days with today an today was shoulders. I tried to do light shoulder press with the 40 on dumbells and still felt a little pain but not much. I opted to step away from these as about any other shoulder workout doesn?t hurt.

As of now I am stating into my third week on cycle and not really noticing any sides from the tren other than I feel extremely tried around the late after noon. I can tell that my muscles are becoming harder and bf is still dropping. Will update towards the end of the week with progress pictures.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this.

afa26bb7f1aa63ebd4727c989e6155de.jpg

I need to give a HUGE shout out to Ricky V Rock his N2BM line. Definitely top of the line in all categories!

I have been using the ancient strength for a while now as my creatine supplement and also run the N2Guard on an off cycle absolutely the best organ support on the market. I started the N2Joint to help with my shoulder pains.

As for the N2Slin I will start supplementing with it tomorrow. But if it?s anything like the other products and the reviews for the guys around here I am sure I will love it!

I will let everyone know what I think about it.

I need to give a HUGE shout out to Ricky V Rock his N2BM line. Definitely top of the line in all categories!

I have been using the ancient strength for a while now as my creatine supplement and also run the N2Guard on an off cycle absolutely the best organ support on the market. I started the N2Joint to help with my shoulder pains.

As for the N2Slin I will start supplementing with it tomorrow. But if it?s anything like the other products and the reviews for the guys around here I am sure I will love it!

great stash brother!

beautiful products !

So I put more days in between shoulders and chest to give the front delts more of a break so they are not overworked. Today I hit chest and triceps and with the time in between the shoulder injections and the N2Joint I had very minimal pain when benching today. Mostly focused on incline movements to try to get my upper chest built up. Stayed with lighter weights as not to aggravate my shoulder until all of the pain is gone.

I was scrolling through pictures from when I started back in the gym this past November and can say I have came a long way. I look at my physique now and I beat my self down on the little things and don?t appreciate the progress?until I looked back today. I trained for athletics when I was younger and kept a lean frame but when I took a new position at my job that was very demanding I let myself go is saying it lightly. I stepped in front of a mirror November of last year and just shook my head and decided to get back to the way I was. I started taking my diet and training seriously to turn my life back around. It?s hard for me to post this picture but it shows where I was exactly 8 months ago the first day I stepped back into the gym. Now no looking back and only getting better from here on out. I have to thank Tazz he has been my brother since day 1 and helped me with anything and everything I ask. Same goes for Dylan he has given me ALOT of great advice and helps me anytime I message him. And the rest of the guys on here you all give a lot of great information and I have learned so much. Anyone that finds this forum is lucky. I appreciate each and every one of you guys.

Thanks for reading and below is me at my worst and me this morning!
5860eaa9001ac41a5bdf674dbdd4ef33.jpg

7858c454e82daba7b9cf662f11949189.jpg

So I put more days in between shoulders and chest to give the front delts more of a break so they are not overworked. Today I hit chest and triceps and with the time in between the shoulder injections and the N2Joint I had very minimal pain when benching today. Mostly focused on incline movements to try to get my upper chest built up. Stayed with lighter weights as not to aggravate my shoulder until all of the pain is gone.

I was scrolling through pictures from when I started back in the gym this past November and can say I have came a long way. I look at my physique now and I beat my self down on the little things and don?t appreciate the progress?until I looked back today. I trained for athletics when I was younger and kept a lean frame but when I took a new position at my job that was very demanding I let myself go is saying it lightly. I stepped in front of a mirror November of last year and just shook my head and decided to get back to the way I was. I started taking my diet and training seriously to turn my life back around. It?s hard for me to post this picture but it shows where I was exactly 8 months ago the first day I stepped back into the gym. Now no looking back and only getting better from here on out. I have to thank Tazz he has been my brother since day 1 and helped me with anything and everything I ask. Same goes for Dylan he has given me ALOT of great advice and helps me anytime I message him. And the rest of the guys on here you all give a lot of great information and I have learned so much. Anyone that finds this forum is lucky. I appreciate each and every one of you guys.

Thanks for reading and below is me at my worst and me this morning!
5860eaa9001ac41a5bdf674dbdd4ef33.jpg

7858c454e82daba7b9cf662f11949189.jpg

the progress is INCREDIBLE! Always here for ya broski, day 1

I apologize for not updating work had me switch to running a crew for about a week and was out of town. Of course no gym in the area but did get cardio in at the hotel and stayed pretty consistent on my diet. Got back in the gym today for shoulders and the pain that I had in my right shoulder is complete gone after the injections I had. Been getting a few sides here and there from the tren but nothing major at this point, mostly sweats every now and then and I tell I get angry quicker but I’m pretty good at dealing with it and controlling it. The worst thing that has hit me recently is the acne on my chest/shoulders/back is bad on this cycle. I normally don’t have this issue but it’s something I’m having to deal with. I have a couple
Updated pics that I will post below. My weight is staying about the same but I feel like the fat is dropping and I’m slowly building lean muscle which I am fine with. Today marks the 4 week mark I to my cycle and will have bloods ran at 6 weeks and will post the results. Thanks for reading eveyone!

Attachments

• 9F80BE6E-1123-42EF-8B0A-84D398B80CFC.jpeg
    9F80BE6E-1123-42EF-8B0A-84D398B80CFC.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 6CC84EF6-F4E3-44BB-A02D-C2297402E40A.jpeg
    6CC84EF6-F4E3-44BB-A02D-C2297402E40A.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 2
  • CDB8B9B9-0DCF-4681-B4E9-BE6CCA67E24E.jpeg
    CDB8B9B9-0DCF-4681-B4E9-BE6CCA67E24E.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 2
  • CB89B7EB-6537-48D6-84EA-786273F553A9.jpeg
    CB89B7EB-6537-48D6-84EA-786273F553A9.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 2
I apologize for not updating work had me switch to running a crew for about a week and was out of town. Of course no gym in the area but did get cardio in at the hotel and stayed pretty consistent on my diet. Got back in the gym today for shoulders and the pain that I had in my right shoulder is complete gone after the injections I had. Been getting a few sides here and there from the tren but nothing major at this point, mostly sweats every now and then and I tell I get angry quicker but I’m pretty good at dealing with it and controlling it. The worst thing that has hit me recently is the acne on my chest/shoulders/back is bad on this cycle. I normally don’t have this issue but it’s something I’m having to deal with. I have a couple
Updated pics that I will post below. My weight is staying about the same but I feel like the fat is dropping and I’m slowly building lean muscle which I am fine with. Today marks the 4 week mark I to my cycle and will have bloods ran at 6 weeks and will post the results. Thanks for reading eveyone!
Leaner by the day! Vascularity coming in quick!

Top Bottom