napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Slyder's YK11 and S23 Sarms.Forsale Log

Thanks guys. I took YK11 to 15 for this month just cause that was the quantity I had on hand.
I ordered some more for the last month and will take it to 20.
Just a financial decision.
I?ll keep chugging along.
Stay strong

Thanks guys. I took YK11 to 15 for this month just cause that was the quantity I had on hand.
I ordered some more for the last month and will take it to 20.
Just a financial decision.
I?ll keep chugging along.
Stay strong
absolutely bro, you just do what you can afford and handle etc.. ! you will get results either way

Another great week in the gym.
Numbers this week almost same as last week.
188 lb
98 smm
8.5 bf
Lots of covid going on around me and my wife. Not directly enough we have to quarantine. We have decide to just stay at the house and be careful. Not going around the family. Just chilling. Going to grill some hot dogs. Cause we are wild and crazy like that. Ha ha
Y?all have a great 4th

nice work brother... you do whatever makes you comfortable.. i tell everyone to stop letting others influence you too much and make the best decision for you !

Absolutely true Dylan.
As I have gotten older I have decided to love me more! Tired of waiting on other too love me.
Some call it selfish but I am happier than ever. Wife and I decided to stay home for the 4th. We just didn?t feel like going out into the world. Because of work I am out in the world every day. She is working from home and now walks 3 time a day outside when not raining.
My sister has no immune system so I do not want to take anything around here.
I still go to the gym everyday.
Like you said. I am making my choices. However I do want to respect all other around me.
All is great do me right now.
Woke up this morning at 3 am as was crazy hungry. Normally I would shake it of and go back to sleep. But since adding size is my goal I got up and ate something.
Yummy cinnamon rice cakes, PB fit and jelly.
Looking forward to another great gym day today. Weekend bonus is nap in the sun, by the pool afterwards.

Had another great week. Got in 5 solid gym days. Other two still got some cardio at work.
Drinking 1-2 gallons of water per day. Texas heat is kicking. Definitely sweating buckets of sweat. Not sure I have ever sweat this much before.
Numbers on the inbody machine are still the same. I?m feeling great in the gym.
186 lbs
98 lb smm
8 % bf

Had another great week in the gym.
5 solid days of work outs. 1.5 -2 hours each day. Sweating buckets all day.
Even when at work getting good cardio and sweating so much I go through 2 or 3 sets of clothes. I don?t think I have ever sweat like this before.
My numbers are the same this week.
I was hoping I would gain some muscle. Doesn?t seem as if I have. Body fat is fine where I started and where I am now.
I assume I need to up my work outs and food. I swear it feels like I eat all day. I?m even getting up in the middle of the night some days and eat.
Last night woke up at 2:30 am. Ate 3 egg whites with 2 whole eggs and cheese.
English muffin with pbj.
6 am 6 egg whites and 2 pkg oatmeal.
9 am protein bar worked out 10-12 post work out shake fast carbs and 50g whey protein. 2 pm brown rice and 2 pkg tuna and green beans 3:30 banana and protein bar.
Not sure what?s for dinner but I?ll have that and one more meal before 10.
Weird foods today but out of groceries.
Going tomorrow too store then meal prep for the week.
Edited portion- 7pm dinner I grilled two 1/4 lb 93 percent burgers with cheese, on bed of lettuce with a small avocado and tomato. Skipped the bun and had sweet potato fries. 10pm Greek yogurt with blue berries and strawberries.
I am not complaining at all. It is nice for once to have the body where it burns off what ever I eat. I eat about 3000 calories per day. 50 percent protein and split the rest with carbs and fat. I guess I just need to eat more to grow more.

Last edited:
Really respect your diet write ups. I find it inspiring to see the discipline in practice. Thanks for sharing!

Really respect your diet write ups. I find it inspiring to see the discipline in practice. Thanks for sharing!
i agree man, its always very very helpful as well as interesting to see how other people do their diets, especially when they are getting nice results!

Thanks guys.
My goal is always to just tell the reality.
Hoping that any of my experiences can help someone else.
It is hard to read through all the stuff on the internet. Also hard to tell what is real.
I?ve actually thought about starting a new thread about this topic.
I am a firm believer that diet is a huge part of all this working out stuff. When you are young you body handles more stuff and just pushes through.
As you get older your diet becomes more important.
Finding an eating lifestyle that you enjoy and can stick with is key. If it?s hard to stick with, it won?t last. Eating habits are better than dieting.
Stay strong guys.

I went water ski gear this morning. I haven?t done that in 30 years. Holly shit I already hurt. Plenty of endurance and didn?t really get tired.
Definitely been a long time and was very rusty.
I went to the gym afterwards. Was hoping to work out some of the soreness that I felt coming on.
Got in a decent work out. I truly am not looking forward to waking up tomorrow.
I don?t even hurt like this after a crazy gym day.
I didn?t know the front of my traps could even hurt.
Ha ha still had a blast and want to go at it again.

Oh ya yesterday was horrible. My traps, forearms, shoulders and lower back really bad pain. Stayed away from the gym and just massages and stretching.
Survived the day. This morning still stiff and lower back pain definitely in the muscle group.
Went to the gym figured why not. Real glad I did. First half hour was sheer pain. Worked through it and got a decent work out in arms and shoulder. Just wanted to work out the kinks.
Feel much better now.
Not 100 percent but back to my normal 90 percent pain.
Tomorrow will be back at kicking ass!!

I got one of the massage guns off Amazon. 100 bucks . 30 speed with 6 different attachments. Now I am wondering, why didn?t I get this thing earlier

I got one of the massage guns off Amazon. 100 bucks . 30 speed with 6 different attachments. Now I am wondering, why didn?t I get this thing earlier

How long do you use it for and do you find it a lot more effective than using rollers and such? I?ve been wondering about those things. I just have tennis balls, tiger tails and those spiky foam rollers.

Top Bottom