napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 week Challenge

bwinn

Hey Gang I need some help an some Ideas, My Gym will be having a 12 week Challenge starting Jan 1st. I came in 3rd on our last one, Got me 6 months free membership out of it, But this Time around I want to Kick ass an take names. Top prize will be $1500 an 6 months Free Membership., SO HELP lol. I am a Old man 49 on downhill slide to 50 blah. 5'8 205 lbs, 16% bf,a $300 Budget until after xmas, Diet is so so not on par, trying for about 2500 cal. but know i am over that, I have Insanity Work out Downloaded, An Body Beast, So what i am needing from you guy's an Ga's. is a Cycle with Ideas on losing some more weight, an gaining size, I would Love to win this time around,Will try an get some pics up tomorrow to sort of help a little more, an hopefully not scare anyone to death lol.

Bobby

It's not going to be easy on that budget. But if you can get some deals on some test and maybe a couple sarms you might do well to gain some muscle and lose some fat. I'm sure others will explain better.

#1 Get diet in check-that means meal prep, weighing foods and getting high protein low carb whole foods.
Without that step nothing else works.

Hey Gang I need some help an some Ideas, My Gym will be having a 12 week Challenge starting Jan 1st. I came in 3rd on our last one, Got me 6 months free membership out of it, But this Time around I want to Kick ass an take names. Top prize will be $1500 an 6 months Free Membership., SO HELP lol. I am a Old man 49 on downhill slide to 50 blah. 5'8 205 lbs, 16% bf,a $300 Budget until after xmas, Diet is so so not on par, trying for about 2500 cal. but know i am over that, I have Insanity Work out Downloaded, An Body Beast, So what i am needing from you guy's an Ga's. is a Cycle with Ideas on losing some more weight, an gaining size, I would Love to win this time around,Will try an get some pics up tomorrow to sort of help a little more, an hopefully not scare anyone to death lol.

Bobby

Lots of healthy food

Yes number one would be getting your diet in check. If its an area thats problematic as with most people, id suggest writing down everything you eat for a couple days starting tomorrow. You need an accurate idea of what youre eating. Then you need to find out a ballpark of what you need to lose weight.

http://www.healthylivingheavylifting.com/how-to-calculate-macros-for-cutting/

Meal prepping has been my greatest tool to finding what sorks for me. Preparing my own meals allows me to know exactly what im taking in. Read labels. Write it down. Youll get there.

As for a stack to help lose weight, im sure people will chime in and tell you that steroids are not fat burners. They will not shed fat unless your body is already in an anabolic state through proper diet and training. Youve got a leg up on the competition because youve got AR in your corner. We wont try to sell you on some bs cutting stack. Sarms could be beneficial, but right now diet is king in your quest

how about test/tren and clen with T3, there is a inject-able clen with yohimbine, it would have a great effect i would imagine..but any clen should do..
tren and clen,, get yourself a few air conditioners, you could also contemplate some DNP if that is in your wheelhouse it is inexpensive but DO NOT fuck with that if you dont know what you are doing you could sabotage yourself and the plan, no less hurt yourself badly.. tren and clen alone should shred you..

budget wise you can make the tren from fina, if you are ambitious, some clen and t3 should be reasonable cost..just need to score some test, you can make some from synovex, but man $300 budget is tough, any chance $500/? what about PCT?

tren/test/clent3, my vote
diet wise, do like a 40/40/20 with that stack I bet results would be mean, or a rocho (rotational carbohydrates, like refeed about 1 x a week)

...also consider tapering calories by 50 per week i.e. 2500, 2450, 2400 etc, by the the last week you will be getting 1900, and that combined with a good diet strategy will help make the most of the gear...
you can win it,, think it, you will be it

i dont know what timing you would do with the gear thats all about how you work

How lean are you willing to get? Willing to compromise muscle? That a exactly what t3 will do it eat muscle tissue as well as adipose tissue.

Can you post you're diet up so I can see what you're working with.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You have 12 weeks....

Couple things you need to do now. Cut dairy, cut excess simple carbs. Basically that means candy or any shit like that... white bread...that sort of stuff.

You need to down load this app,
My fitness pal
Have you track your foods and macros.

You're 300 budget, is that for gear?

What's you're training like?

Also if you're on surespot pm me I can send you my usename info.

How disciplined are you to do this is it something you really want? I could get you 6% or bellow pretty easily if you're commited.

SARMS are great for cutting.. But diet is crucial for sure. I'm personally not a fan of T3 or Clen because its catabolic, but I know allot of guys like that combo.

Tren/Test/Winny coupled with GW and S4 will have you shredded, and strong as shit.

You'll get some good advice from the rest of the fellas as allot of them have done shows, but usually 2-3 weeks after my cycle I look my best. So I would time it.

There is a thing I have called "ultra rip" it has tren/test/masteron, I have seen different places maybe diff names but for a budget that could work as it all comes mixed and you could any sarms or other thing you want..

you must workout at Golds Gym lol, i work there..

if it is starting in Jan you should use this time to get your diet squared away first. and PureEssence has a sale coming up soon, you could take advantage of that to get your SARMS ready for January if that is the route you are going. i wouldnt suggest any anabolics or other drugs. Diet and SARMS

Thanks for all the Help an Info Gang, I am working on my Diet, Got the App my fitness pal. up an running, Thanks to TX Terror,An yes I was thinking of the Sarms Route because of the Holidays coming up. But can run a $500-600 Cycle first of the year, I have a Large Family so Holidays Kill me lol.I have Clomid-Nolva- an Aromasin already, An Anavar, An My Doc ( AKA WIFE lol ) says I better win or i get cut off for a week . You know that shit isn't going to happen lol..She's got plans already.

Had 4 egg whites this Morning, ( TX Terror )
will have a Packet of Tuna for Lunch with Salad
Snack will be a Apple or 2,
Supper is Baked Chicken Breast _( Skinless )
an night time snack Flaxseed,

Awesome man. All steps in the right direction. Just remember to see exactly where the carbs proteins and fats are by the end of the day.

It's also a progression. No need to just go balls to the wall right out the gate. You're body will respond to slight change and will continue to do so. You don't want to get burned out or anything. Got a whole 12 weeks.

Thanks for all the Help an Info Gang, I am working on my Diet, Got the App my fitness pal. up an running, Thanks to TX Terror,An yes I was thinking of the Sarms Route because of the Holidays coming up. But can run a $500-600 Cycle first of the year, I have a Large Family so Holidays Kill me lol.I have Clomid-Nolva- an Aromasin already, An Anavar, An My Doc ( AKA WIFE lol ) says I better win or i get cut off for a week . You know that shit isn't going to happen lol..She's got plans already.

Had 4 egg whites this Morning, ( TX Terror )
will have a Packet of Tuna for Lunch with Salad
Snack will be a Apple or 2,
Supper is Baked Chicken Breast _( Skinless )
an night time snack Flaxseed,
The sarms route is definitely what I recommend going with 100%. It fits your goals perfectly. I think the sarms triple stack along with adding SR9009 for even more enhanced fat loss would be great to transform you as good as possible.

Go to www.pureessencesarms.com and check out the 12 week stacks. There's also some sweet deals right now, so that will help tremendously with your budget

Top Bottom