napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to dose Mk 2866 50 mg?

slatteryd2

Hey fellow scholars... Wondering whats the best way to dose MK 2866 up to 50 mg? Treat it like S4 and slowly increase by 10 mg every 10-14 days?

Dylan's video on it seems to have been taken down from YouTube and I couldn't find any additional information in the forum.

Appreciate the help.

Hey fellow scholars... Wondering whats the best way to dose MK 2866 up to 50 mg? Treat it like S4 and slowly increase by 10 mg every 10-14 days?

Dylan's video on it seems to have been taken down from YouTube and I couldn't find any additional information in the forum.

Appreciate the help.

Its 50mg a ml it says it right on the bottle and the dropper is marked if you got it from sarms.forsale so 0.5 would be 25mg

Also why would you need to go to 50mg on cycle the first time you use the compound? Alot of times less is more

Last edited:
You likely do not need a dose of 50mg per day but to answer your question, I would not taper up like S4. Just dose straight away. With S4 it is different since you want to assess your tolerance to the vision related side effects.

I was referring to whether or not you?d slowly increase the starting dose of 25mg to 50mg or just jump right into it. But ok understood appreciate the input gents.

You can do 50mg Dylan has a few vids on it but look like they are gone again.

You just dose once a day as it has a 24 hour half life. You can start with 25mg and increase if you want too totally your choice!

I tried PMing you back but you inbox is full so you need to delete out sent and stored messages.

Thanks everyone much appreciated! Hah I figured there was an issue with my messaging... Will take care of that...

Top Bottom