napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suppressive and toxic sarms

Trenoo

Hey guys been a while but I’m first time doing a Sarms only cycle. I’ve been talking rad140 and mk2866 for 4 weeks and got some bloodwork done. My test level plummeted from 517 all the way down to 140. My liver enzymes have more than doubled. Is this normal while taking sarms. Also is it better to use a test base while running a sarms cycle, seems like it is. I’ve stopped taking them despite getting good results, I was having trouble eating and these aren’t the results I was expected. Just wanted your guys take on the toxicity of the sarms and the effects it has had on my Test level. Honestly didn’t know sarms were this suppressive.

Hey guys been a while but I’m first time doing a Sarms only cycle. I’ve been talking rad140 and mk2866 for 4 weeks and got some bloodwork done. My test level plummeted from 517 all the way down to 140. My liver enzymes have more than doubled. Is this normal while taking sarms. Also is it better to use a test base while running a sarms cycle, seems like it is. I’ve stopped taking them despite getting good results, I was having trouble eating and these aren’t the results I was expected. Just wanted your guys take on the toxicity of the sarms and the effects it has had on my Test level. Honestly didn’t know sarms were this suppressive.

So sarms can suppress. They are not liver toxic so I have to ask what brand did you use?

Also did you just run test levels or FSH and LH? Those are both very meaningful as if your LH and FSH are rock bottom your sarms could potentially be prohormones or oral steroids as some sarms companies do put them in their products so you get results and they are cheaper than sarms raws when making.

RAD140 and MK2866 (ostarine) are both mildly suppressive. Even if your source is legit it could be your body just reacts differently and you are more prone to being suppressed than others. The liver toxicity though is a tough one as again real sarms are not supposed to be liver toxic.

Just my opinion though.

well theres your problem! you've been on here long enough and read enough to know that these are terrible companies and there's so many complaints... sarms are NOT toxic and you should never see that kind of suppression in such a short period of time... this is on you man

i dont make this shit up or say it because i have a motive... the complaints are constant... these are NOT real sarms... i say it damn near daily anymore yet people want to continue to learn the hard way!

I’ve stopped taking everything for a little over a week bro

Yea I dont like bashing companies either just if you search here or on other forums Proven Peptides is know for prohormones/oral steroids.

I would say definitely stop and you will want to run a 4 week pct with a low dose of clomid or nolva plus a natural test booster like m1mk.

Yea I dont like bashing companies either just if you search here or on other forums Proven Peptides is know for prohormones/oral steroids.

I would say definitely stop and you will want to run a 4 week pct with a low dose of clomid or nolva plus a natural test booster like m1mk.

I would actually run a full pct in thus situation. Its pretty evident thus is likely prohormone related

What doses do you recommend Dylan. I want to use hcg also because I have some on hand. What dose of that?

Hey man,

I had my first sarms order a week ago at Science.bio. They informed me and I canceled. Getting ready to order my from esarms. It’s more expensive, but I want the quality and my balls not crawling up in me like a pin ball machine. Now I know nothing on this sarms, but I’ve really gained a lot of knowledge from these guys. Man and go back and just read old articles on here. Great info. Especially for me that doesn’t know anything on this stuff.

Saving my money. I’m at $700 going for that $999.99 package

What doses do you recommend Dylan. I want to use hcg also because I have some on hand. What dose of that?

Do not use hcg whatsoever. Thats the worst thing you could do in pct. bro you are not a newbie or new member so why are u acting like one?

Like Dylan said no HCG its suppressive so counterproductive for what you are trying to accomplish (which is recover).

A full PCT would be 5 weeks with the dosage by each compound in weeks:
1) Clomid - 50/50/25/25/12.5
2) Nolva - 40/20/20/20/10
3) M1MK - get 2 bottles and run for 8 weeks

There are other things you can add in like cardarine but if you want a bare minimum that is what I would run to recover.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Top Bottom