napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bitcoin question

TronGracie

Hey guys I was just wondering since they installed a Bitcoin atm down the street from my house would I be able to buy Bitcoin and just send it straight to a sources wallet and leave the hassle behind of transferring through multiple wallets not sure how the Bitcoin ATMs work just thought it seemed like a simple solution if anyone has any info in if this is possible I'd greatly appreciate it hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by not asking this in a PM

You hypothetically could, but I wouldn't. Just spend the little extra time and fee and move it to a personal wallet first.

You hypothetically could, but I wouldn't. Just spend the little extra time and fee and move it to a personal wallet first.
Thanks brotha will do I was just trying to to avoid the wallet thing as I got locked out of my coinbase wallet without ever making a purchase and it screwed me on a few hundred bucks

Thanks brotha will do I was just trying to to avoid the wallet thing as I got locked out of my coinbase wallet without ever making a purchase and it screwed me on a few hundred bucks
Check out the electrum wallet app. It is easy to use and has phone and computer applications

There are many bitcoin atm’s at this point. You should be able to obtain whatever amount you need without providing an ID of any kind...

I don't have cryptocurrency, and I've never used such ATMs. But these ATMs can be a ruse by scammers, so, be careful, buddy. I've heard some stories about these ATMs. Scammers use them to access your e-wallets. Need I explain how they can use your passwords and other information? I've been trading for a few years now and have no problems with withdrawals. I use forex, and if you are interested, you can read more about how to withdraw money from the forex platform. I withdraw my funds to my visa card without any problems.

Top Bottom