napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sweet spot Masteron

theoldcountry

Since Dylan's vid is down I figured I'd ask on a new thread. I'm thinking of doing Test Cyp, Deca and Masteron for my next cycle. 350mg of both Test and Deca. What is a good dose for Masteron? 400mg? I thought I saw RickRock mention he was a fan of this particular cycle or Masteron in general?

You would probably be happier with 600mg but you can start with 400mg.

Since Dylan's vid is down I figured I'd ask on a new thread. I'm thinking of doing Test Cyp, Deca and Masteron for my next cycle. 350mg of both Test and Deca. What is a good dose for Masteron? 400mg? I thought I saw RickRock mention he was a fan of this particular cycle or Masteron in general?

I wouldnt run it any less than 500 mg

I personally don't run mast, but you'll probably want to run it higher than 400mg.

I've run Tren with Mast and without and the difference is very significant. Tren and Mast pair extremely well together.

500 to 600 is great with masteron, and yes that's a great cycle. One of my favorites

Top Bottom