napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS bulking stack ?

Wyatt647

Hey guys, wanting to try a bulking cycle of Sarms just as an experiment to see how my body reacts. Could someone post below a good stack to put on some size this winter. And yes, I have ran an 8 week cycle of test before (last year) had a good results, have also taken other peds. This just an experiment as I said, trying to decide if its even worth messing with Sarms. Thank you for reading.

Brief stats-
Calorie intake- 4k daily
Height- 6' 2"
Currently 12-15% bf (estimate)
Weight 202llbs
Goal- 220 in 12-18 months

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm thinking about running sarms in the future as well like LGD 4033 and RAD 140. I would like to learn more about it. What would be a good stack to put on 25lbs - 30lbs of muscle with a good diet and training routine?

Thats just ridiculously unrealistic on expectations... even with steroids thats absurd

Thats just ridiculously unrealistic on expectations... even with steroids thats absurd

What's ridiculous? It's a question. I'm just asking you what would be a great sarms stack to put on alot of muscle. I'm not saying can lgd and rad put on 25lbs of muscle

What's ridiculous? It's a question. I'm just asking you what would be a great sarms stack to put on alot of muscle. I'm not saying can lgd and rad put on 25lbs of muscle

Go back and read your post. “Whats a good stack to put on 25-30 lbs”. Your words, not mine

Go back and read your post. “Whats a good stack to put on 25-30 lbs”. Your words, not mine

Everyone is different and our body reacts differently to other compounds. We can't know the exact amount of muscle we can actually achieve on a cycle but I'm trying to let you know how much muscle I'm looking to gain and what sarm stack would be good for me to put on alot of mass. For example 20lbs

Everyone is different and our body reacts differently to other compounds. We can't know the exact amount of muscle we can actually achieve on a cycle but I'm trying to let you know how much muscle I'm looking to gain and what sarm stack would be good for me to put on alot of mass. For example 20lbs

None. Sarms are not going to add that kind of size and thats an unrealistic expectation on any cycle

Ok, why do I see transformations of people gaining 20lbs on LGD ?

some could be fat, a lot could be water weight, was it legit LGD or prohormones, peptides or who knows what . So much sarm stuff is fake and tainted . It certainly would not be 20lbs of muscle. I think 9-10 pounds would be a more realistic goal if your diet and training was spot on . Maybe over a few cycles you may reach what your talking about.

some could be fat, a lot could be water weight, was it legit LGD or prohormones, peptides or who knows what . So much sarm stuff is fake and tainted . It certainly would not be 20lbs of muscle. I think 9-10 pounds would be a more realistic goal if your diet and training was spot on . Maybe over a few cycles you may reach what your talking about.

Yeah, that's true

Any great bulking cycles you got in mind with sarms?

I did make a mistake saying that but I just want to put on alot of size . What sarm stack for bulking would you recommend?
you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom