napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whatcha eatin? Share pics!

I made some chicken curry yesterday. Not extremely clean but definitely yummy.
d6cb2a87825f0969529d9f1ee89b8ce3.jpg

I try and it is a real struggle. I have my off days but I'm good 4 out of every 5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I normally stay around 12%. If I start slipping I'll clean up my diet for a while.

1.jpg

Made this the other night. Just some chicken breast with some quinoa, spinach, and mushrooms. Used soy sauce and pepper for the quinoa and veggies. Tasted really good actually.

c23d876e4722d84cb00b5b32618d5a78.jpg

Was too lazy to pack up this morning. So Flame Broiler it is. Chicken and veggies x 4

20190430_123713.jpg
Still chugging away on brown rice, broccoli, and some turkey meatballs.

cb0b4fd0a973f6475248a607badd1c9c.jpg

Stuffed Peppers
Lean Turkey
Estimate
250-300 Calories
30 -35 G Protein
25 -30 G Carbs
8 -12 G Fat
Each
Delicious great meal

Last edited:
Ok I don’t get it. If I ate as much as some of this I would get fat. Maybe it’s different for a 48yr old guy lol. I workout 4 times a week and some cardio. But still will get fat if I eat as much as some of you.

Ok I don’t get it. If I ate as much as some of this I would get fat. Maybe it’s different for a 48yr old guy lol. I workout 4 times a week and some cardio. But still will get fat if I eat as much as some of you.

I'll be ticking 44 shortly myself, and it's a balancing act. I put in 6 days a week of pretty high volume (about 18-20 hours), but when I deload I definitely have to back calories down or I blimp up.

I'm 50 and my maintenance is lower than it used to be. It used to be 2700 now its more like 2300. Just figure it out and adjust accordingly for your goals.

2300 divided by 5 meals is 460 calories a meal. That's still a decent meal. I workout 5 days a week and do cardio every day.

39... Very limited cardio. Kickboxing maybe once a week and maybe a 30 minute walk once a week. I have no room for error or I will get fat. Lol

I'm 50 and my maintenance is lower than it used to be. It used to be 2700 now its more like 2300. Just figure it out and adjust accordingly for your goals.

2300 divided by 5 meals is 460 calories a meal. That's still a decent meal. I workout 5 days a week and do cardio every day.

Can you still put on muscle at that intake???
By reading Ricks article on diet and nutrition 101 my maintenance # are 2900 and that’s using the low # he gives. 12 x 245. Still trying to find my sweet spot.

Can you still put on muscle at that intake???

When I'm cruising no... If I'm on a blast I can recomp at maintenance. Generally I eat more than maintenance if I'm blasting especially on Tren.

When I'm cruising no... If I'm on a blast I can recomp at maintenance. Generally I eat more than maintenance if I'm blasting especially on Tren.

I also don’t see how some of these guys are working out 6 times a week. I need more time to recover from my workouts now too. And I work out 4 times a week. Doing what I did when I was 24. My wife says I’m doing to much because sometime I can barely move lol and I’m in good shape. But ibuprofen has become my friend on a daily basis lol

I'll be ticking 44 shortly myself, and it's a balancing act. I put in 6 days a week of pretty high volume (about 18-20 hours), but when I deload I definitely have to back calories down or I blimp up.

I hear you brother

Top Bottom