napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whatcha eatin? Share pics!

I always go back to Quest as well. Great macros and overall pretty clean. No sucralose, dextrose, malitol, soy byproducts etc. Enthrynol and stevia for sweeteners which are so much cleaner and less destructive on gut health than their counterpoints. Also I've been completely hooked on the maple waffle flavor since released.
that one blew my mind when it came out HOWEVER bro, have you had the chocolate hazelnut or the chocolate sprinkle donut???? those two are so fucking good, its insane... also a big fan of heating the blueberry muffin and the oatmeal chocolate chip for 10-12 seconds in the microwave... same with the waffle... you have to try that way... then the basic strawberry cheesecake and the smores... those are all my go to flavors..

I was and still a fan of quest bars ever since they launched. I do like the taste of the one bars better but I stick with quest because of the macros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46b92d1eb6668281ab1df1241076d0ef.jpg

Chicken, sweet potato, spinach, red pepper hummus

d8e476b4ed707083055fd2bd2e06c079.jpg

Today's line up. Chicken, sweet potato, stirfry veggies cooked in avacado oil.

d8e476b4ed707083055fd2bd2e06c079.jpg

Today's line up. Chicken, sweet potato, stirfry veggies cooked in avacado oil.

Don't get much cleaner than that bro. Impressive! Do you boil your chicken breast?

Don't get much cleaner than that bro. Impressive! Do you boil your chicken breast?

I buy it from FuelMeals, it's precooked. I think they boil then grill mark it. They sell the chicken and sweet potato in 1.5lbs packages. I split each into 4 meals a day. I do the veggies myself in the morning while I am splitting them up. The veggies never make it longer than a few days with these meal prep companies, so I stop on my way home from work and grab a veg for the next day.

1bff9e663b4fab2c70e1b25ce65f8e67.jpg

My pre and post gym shake.

Around 450 calories, 45g protein, 60g carbs, 2g fat

Last edited:
I'm a bit jealous. I'm more or less banned by the gf from delicious protein bars, because they make me gassy...

That’s no bueno! I couldn’t make it through this clean eating without my delicious snack everyday

IMG_0054.jpg

Protein Pudding I make as a nice little treat.

Ingredients: (feel free to adjust the quantities as needed, this is what I use)
1 Scoop protein
100g frozen avocados (this is the key to make it nice and creamy like a pudding)
2 tbsp natural peanut butter
8 oz almond milk
OPTIONAL: I'll add in some pink salt and two packets of splenda for the taste
1/4 cup raisins (this is also optional)

View attachment 6196

Protein Pudding I make as a nice little treat.

Ingredients: (feel free to adjust the quantities as needed, this is what I use)
1 Scoop protein
100g frozen avocados (this is the key to make it nice and creamy like a pudding)
2 tbsp natural peanut butter
8 oz almond milk
OPTIONAL: I'll add in some pink salt and two packets of splenda for the taste
1/4 cup raisins (this is also optional)
Looks delicious! Making me hungry...

that one blew my mind when it came out HOWEVER bro, have you had the chocolate hazelnut or the chocolate sprinkle donut???? those two are so fucking good, its insane... also a big fan of heating the blueberry muffin and the oatmeal chocolate chip for 10-12 seconds in the microwave... same with the waffle... you have to try that way... then the basic strawberry cheesecake and the smores... those are all my go to flavors..

They just launched the donut and just got an email about it yesterday. Definitely on the list to try as it looks awesome. Yes very much agreed microwaving for about 10 seconds for any Quest bar is a must! The only one that doesn't take well to microwaving is the birthday cake because of the frosting layer.

They just launched the donut and just got an email about it yesterday. Definitely on the list to try as it looks awesome. Yes very much agreed microwaving for about 10 seconds for any Quest bar is a must! The only one that doesn't take well to microwaving is the birthday cake because of the frosting layer.

Yes and you wont want to microwave the sprinkle donut bar either. They have been selling it at the grocery store for a few weeks but it hasn’t been on the quest website until this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here's the rice with shredded chicken breast, broccoli, mushrooms, and onions. Some red pepper to add a little zing!

Protein 35g
Carbs 50g
Fat 2g
b6fbca092aef10266b9a94293a1a36f5.jpg
How are you cooking your chicken and how do you season it? During the winter I do crockpot and if I want it shredded I do crockpot. I grill them when the weather is right

How are you cooking your chicken and how do you season it? During the winter I do crockpot and if I want it shredded I do crockpot. I grill them when the weather is right
Same thing... Crock pot if I'm going to shred it, and grill if I leave it whole. I use whatever seasoning I have laying around. I use some Cajun seasoning or sometimes I'll use sea salt with crushed black pepper or red pepper. Just depends on my mood.

Top Bottom