napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Belle The New Kid Cycle Log

So I completely missed Sunday through Wednesday. I had a family member come in that I hadn’t seen since I was 8. Family stayed here for 4 whole days and I couldn’t justify leaving and was having way too much fun.
So a minor set back, but back at it today. All same dosages. I did glutes and hammies today. Between that and cardio put in a solid hour and 45.
Tomorrow is back and bis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I completely missed Sunday through Wednesday. I had a family member come in that I hadn’t seen since I was 8. Family stayed here for 4 whole days and I couldn’t justify leaving and was having way too much fun.
So a minor set back, but back at it today. All same dosages. I did glutes and hammies today. Between that and cardio put in a solid hour and 45.
Tomorrow is back and bis

You have to do that sometimes. The break can be good physically and not just mentally as long as you get right back on the horse and grind again which you are. Keep up the great work!

You have to do that sometimes. The break can be good physically and not just mentally as long as you get right back on the horse and grind again which you are. Keep up the great work!

Thank you!! I figure if it’s been in the double digits in years since you’ve seen someone then life should maybe come before the gym in that instance. I don’t regret it.

827b9575682813ea1e0b5b8924b06c0c.jpg
da2ebd1eb90fc5204d2949702f735212.jpg

These were taken about 5 mins ago.
Restart point

I may have to grab some var on the next order. Decisions decisions. ..looking great.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I may have to grab some var on the next order. Decisions decisions. ..looking great.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Do it! I love it!
Later on I’ll be changing to pharmacom stores var, it’ll be a fun comparison

Do it! I love it!
Later on I’ll be changing to pharmacom stores var, it’ll be a fun comparison

Heck yea! Excited for you to receive you package within the upcoming days.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Back is a little on the tight side today from sumos yesterday. So I switched it up and did shoulders and arms today. Followed by 1/2 hour cardio.

Alright guys I’m down with a cold yesterday and today but back at it tomorrow
I am super excited to announce that I have hired the best coach I could hope for.
She’s a multi NPC women’s bodybuilding gold winner, super sweet, and also a dietician.
She’s going to be with me all the way through fall when I enter my first women’s figure competition. The plan is to lean up for summer, bulk through end of summer/fall, and by the end of fall lean up to be onstage.
This is a huge commitment and I’m so ready to feel like I have more of a solid direction and someone behind me that KNOWS what they’re talking about. I’ll be posting my weekly check in pics with her here as well.
Right now she told me from seeing my food logs I’m not eating nearly enough, and as a result my muscles are flat.
She’s going to change my diet entirely, sticking to paleo as well (great for auto immune folks like myself) and said to expect my body to at least need two weeks to reverse out of the really low carb state I’m in.
My full plan with diet and supplementation and cycle should be in my hands in a few days.
Here’s the starting pics - taken first thing this morning.
b82720c50f521763bbc721bf0479be84.jpg
1c7ae124648434238e9efe09de18b26b.jpg

I am super excited to announce that I have hired the best coach I could hope for.
She’s a multi NPC women’s bodybuilding gold winner, super sweet, and also a dietician.
She’s going to be with me all the way through fall when I enter my first women’s figure competition. The plan is to lean up for summer, bulk through end of summer/fall, and by the end of fall lean up to be onstage.
This is a huge commitment and I’m so ready to feel like I have more of a solid direction and someone behind me that KNOWS what they’re talking about. I’ll be posting my weekly check in pics with her here as well.
Right now she told me from seeing my food logs I’m not eating nearly enough, and as a result my muscles are flat.
She’s going to change my diet entirely, sticking to paleo as well (great for auto immune folks like myself) and said to expect my body to at least need two weeks to reverse out of the really low carb state I’m in.
My full plan with diet and supplementation and cycle should be in my hands in a few days.
Here’s the starting pics - taken first thing this morning:

Here’s the starting pics - taken first thing this morning:

Paleo is an awesome diet and I did it for a while, you feel great on it.

Physique has had massive changes since the beginning of this log, i’m impressed.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

You have an incredible starting point. You already look great, and you have a great base to refine. Nice work!

Defiantly a great foundation there. I'm excited to see the changes in the coming months . I have my first comp coming up in a few months so i've started prep towards it.

Top Bottom