napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Requested Blood Work, Doctor Wants me to come in...

danf88

Hey fellas,

I called up my doctors office and requested the exact blood work protocol you guys recommend. However, when I got the results back, they only tested for CBC and comprehensive metabolic profile.

When I called my doctor again and said everything i requested to be tested was not tested, they told me they usually dont send out blood work for such specific levels, Estradiol, FSH, LH, total test and prolactin. Now, he wants me to come in and see him because he said I havent been in since 2015 and he said this is a rare request, in terms of blood work.

I wanted to avoid having to see my doctor but it is what it is. Is this a normal circumstance? Also, is there any way he could not grant me with this blood work request? I feel like he has to because its my health! lol. I'm just really annoyed because i feel that i'll be wasting my time going in, but if this is the only way I guess I have to do it. Lastly, Should i just be 100% honest with him?

I also live in NY so i cant order from private labs or anything.

Thanks guys

you can get whatever tests you want... you tell him whatever you want but it you dont like what he says or makes you feel uncomfortable, leave and go somewhere else... ive made all sorts of strange requests and never had an issue like this...

I live in nj and I drive to pa for privatemdlabs testing. I looked up houses for sale in the town I wanted testing and picked a house. Then I told them I just moved there. The lady didn’t really care about my address and now they know my face

Ya man your doctor works for you he or she is supost to do what u want him to do and if he doesn’t go somewhere else. I go to a health spa where doctor prescribes me Test and I have no issue telling him Iv been using it for awhile on my own. I even asked him to get me Deca lol the health spas doctors are way more laid back and they know why your there in the first place they won’t play dumb games with you.

Ya man your doctor works for you he or she is supost to do what u want him to do and if he doesn’t go somewhere else. I go to a health spa where doctor prescribes me Test and I have no issue telling him Iv been using it for awhile on my own. I even asked him to get me Deca lol the health spas doctors are way more laid back and they know why your there in the first place they won’t play dumb games with you.
Are testosterone health spas those monthly subscription type places?

The health spa does all kinds of things including hormone thearapy mine does Botox laser hair removal and some other stuff I only use them for the hormone thearapy (Testosterone) I go every week and they give me a shot of test my doctor is cool he said he would let me just do it at home if I wanted but I have no issue going in once a week and the. Giving myself a shot a few days later. I can be totally his team with them they know I use gear and have been using gear.

Hey fellas,

I called up my doctors office and requested the exact blood work protocol you guys recommend. However, when I got the results back, they only tested for CBC and comprehensive metabolic profile.

When I called my doctor again and said everything i requested to be tested was not tested, they told me they usually dont send out blood work for such specific levels, Estradiol, FSH, LH, total test and prolactin. Now, he wants me to come in and see him because he said I havent been in since 2015 and he said this is a rare request, in terms of blood work.

I wanted to avoid having to see my doctor but it is what it is. Is this a normal circumstance? Also, is there any way he could not grant me with this blood work request? I feel like he has to because its my health! lol. I'm just really annoyed because i feel that i'll be wasting my time going in, but if this is the only way I guess I have to do it. Lastly, Should i just be 100% honest with him?

I also live in NY so i cant order from private labs or anything.

Thanks guys

He knows or suspects what you're up to or thinks you're going for hormone therapy at an off site clinic and wants to stick his nose in and give his 2 cents, which will no doubt be criticism. Fuck em, move on, find a TRT clinic or a doc that isn't a nosy bitch.

Thanks for the responses guys. I have an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday. I'm gonna be honest with him and see what he says.

I'm sure he'll honor my request. It seems like he wanted me to come in because I haven't been in since 2015. But we'll see.

The health spa does all kinds of things including hormone thearapy mine does Botox laser hair removal and some other stuff I only use them for the hormone thearapy (Testosterone) I go every week and they give me a shot of test my doctor is cool he said he would let me just do it at home if I wanted but I have no issue going in once a week and the. Giving myself a shot a few days later. I can be totally his team with them they know I use gear and have been using gear.

I found a health spa in my hometown that does hormonal therapy. How exactly does that work? I don''t need TRT at all, but just blood work. They wouldn't just send me for blood work would they lol? Or would I have to seem like I'm interested in TRT?

I found a health spa in my hometown that does hormonal therapy. How exactly does that work? I don''t need TRT at all, but just blood work. They wouldn't just send me for blood work would they lol? Or would I have to seem like I'm interested in TRT?

When you get there they will have you fill out a questionnaire about why your there and why u think you want hormone thearapy. Before he goes shooting you with Test they will send you to go get blood work to see where your at and then go from there remember be honest they don’t care you use or want to use gear! I was like I’ve been using it and I’m planning on going to the police academy I want a prescription so I’m legit and he was like sounds good let’s shoot you up today lol it was literally that easy.

You could just tell them you feel your hormones are off and they will send you to get blood work if that’s teally all you want

good news guys, I spoke with my buddy, and he gave me the number and info for titan medical center. I live about an hour away from the test site so its not bad at all.

Told me to tell them dave palumbo sent me. I remember in Dave's videos he mentioned titan medical center a bunch, but I always assumed I had to live in florida to use it.

Total cost is 150 so its not bad at all. Now I can cancel my BS doctors appointment lol.

Top Bottom