napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol vs. Anadrol

bmyers818

I just want to hear peoples personal opinions of the two. I am running dbol right now at 30 mgs. I have never ran Anadrol but might try it on my next cyc. I recently went to have a physical for my driving medical clearance and my bp was 160/92. I usual have a perfect 120/80 I had to have them wait ten minutes and than it dropped to 140/80, but i still attribute this to the dbol. If my bp wouldn't of dropped in that time i would of had a restriction on my medical clearance. So definitely looking for some advice from you guys. My diet is clean and I am a non smoker non drinker.

I just want to hear peoples personal opinions of the two. I am running dbol right now at 30 mgs. I have never ran Anadrol but might try it on my next cyc. I recently went to have a physical for my driving medical clearance and my bp was 160/92. I usual have a perfect 120/80 I had to have them wait ten minutes and than it dropped to 140/80, but i still attribute this to the dbol. If my bp wouldn't of dropped in that time i would of had a restriction on my medical clearance. So definitely looking for some advice from you guys. My diet is clean and I am a non smoker non drinker.

are you taking Cycle Support?

If you are having those issues with dbol, going to something more harsh probably isn't the best idea. Anadrol is much more harsh with sum idea effects and toxicity than dbol.

Anytime you run orals you should be taking a cycle supports. Cycle Assist is a,great product for this

im near certain you are not using any sort of cycle support... i would HIGHLY recommend not only getting cycle assist but also adding extra hawthorne and CoQ10 ASAP... your blood pressure is really getting up there and you don't want it to get any worse... if your having this much of an issue with dbol then you DEFINITELY don't want anadrol... anadrol is far more harsh... HOWEVER, there could be multiple issues here as well... if your estrogen is elevated, which is highly likely considering nothings converts to estrogen a a higher rate than dbol, then that could have a negative effect as well... are you taking aromasin or arimidex??? I need to know what your using to protect yourself so i can assess what is causing all of the bp issue...

That pressure is way too high.No anadrol bro. I don't see how it could have dropped that far down in 10 minutes. From 160/92 which is very bad to 140/80, which is tolerable, seems very odd to me. You might want to get one of thse home testers and check BP ED. They are very accurate. Also was your pressure taken by ear or by instrument?

That pressure is way too high.No anadrol bro. I don't see how it could have dropped that far down in 10 minutes. From 160/92 which is very bad to 140/80, which is tolerable, seems very odd to me. You might want to get one of thse home testers and check BP ED. They are very accurate. Also was your pressure taken by ear or by instrument?

yes taking cycle assist and 12.5 aromasin eod. The lady gave my physical the little ten minute long ergo test and than decided to run my bp. So i know the first reading was way outta proportion, so i told her to check in ten minutes and it dropped to 140/80 which is still too high for me. Im usually at or under 120/80

I also take lisinopril for BP.. Those of you who use harsh Orals or tend to run heavier cycles should look into it.

I was just about to say the same. I have lisinopril for Dbol cycles and the like. Dbol is wet as hell too... definitely recommend Aromasin ideally for an AI. Adex would be my 2nd choice. All the water retention with a wet compound like Dbol or Anadrol will certainly contribute to BP issues..

The sides of anadrol have steered me away from it. I have a friend who swears by it. I HATE headaches, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me lol.

Haven't tried anadrol yet, but that all changes in 3 weeks. I've never had a BP problem with anything before so I don't anticipate any problems

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

i an not a big water retention fan but of these two i would go dbol.I tried drol once and i felt sick as dog on it.Dbol i felt amazing, i would pick dbol for that reason alone.

i an not a big water retention fan but of these two i would go dbol.I tried drol once and i felt sick as dog on it.Dbol i felt amazing, i would pick dbol for that reason alone.

Yeah bro.that is exactly me too. Crazy huh? I had done bol so many times over the years and when I finally got some drol I was very excited...only to feel sick stomach and just generally not feeling well.

there can be an argument that dbol makes you "feel" better than anything else you can take... time and time again people feel completely alpha male on it more than anything... it really comes down to being able to handle the sides of drol, which most have a very hard time with but those that don't get the sides as bad will probably opt for anadrol being that it is drier but MOST cannot handle the sides at all... for me, I HATE FEELING LIKE SHIT ANYTIME especially on cycle and if you feel so shitty you can't even work out then what's the point?

That's a tough one, both give massize size and strength. But I would opt with dbol because it just makes me feel great and drol makes me feel kinda shitty with headaches and body feels strained from it. Since both are so comparable to the same strength and mass gains I rather opt for the one that makes me feel better and that would be dbol. Both are great orals tho for size and mass, can't go wrong

That's a tough one, both give massize size and strength. But I would opt with dbol because it just makes me feel great and drol makes me feel kinda shitty with headaches and body feels strained from it. Since both are so comparable to the same strength and mass gains I rather opt for the one that makes me feel better and that would be dbol. Both are great orals tho for size and mass, can't go wrong
Thanks for the input

I completely agree with this. I would rather feel good and that will make you work harder in the gym.

Yeah bro.that is exactly me too. Crazy huh? I had done bol so many times over the years and when I finally got some drol I was very excited...only to feel sick stomach and just generally not feeling well.

yes i didnt like how i felt on drol at all!I felt sick all the time. i was very disappointed

If you are having those issues with dbol, going to something more harsh probably isn't the best idea. Anadrol is much more harsh with sum idea effects and toxicity than dbol.

Anytime you run orals you should be taking a cycle supports. Cycle Assist is a,great product for this

Cycle assist...is that the stuff made by competitive edge or something? That stuff really works? I just use liv 52, milk thistle and my bp is covered by meds. Norvasc

Top Bottom