napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No Intro Needed...hahaaaa

Ol.DirtyBastard

Whats up, fellas?

Just an Old Head migrating from the b/s...need I say more?

Anyway, this site looks good. I like it! I'll be lurking around for a few, but I wanted to say "whats up"
Some of you remember an old fart like me, so....lets not stand on ceremony, lets start the show!

Welcome to AR. I've seen your name around quite a bit. Glad you came over.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Whats up, fellas?

Anyway, this site looks good. I like it! I'll be lurking around for a few, but I wanted to say "whats up"
Some of you remember an old fart like me, so....lets not stand on ceremony, lets start the show!

hey bro! i remember you well... im really happy you found your way here... you will quickly see how much different it is here as opposed to anywhere else... you already know to come to me for any help you need at anytime bro... welcome home!

hey bro! i remember you well... im really happy you found your way here... you will quickly see how much different it is here as opposed to anywhere else... you already know to come to me for any help you need at anytime bro... welcome home!

Thank you, good sir!..... I appreciate the warm welcome.
I just found out about this site about a month ago.....nobody "over there" really voiced much about the changes....meh, oh well

Welcome to AR....very nice to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats up, fellas?

Hey brother! Glad to have you here! I remember you well from over there, and happy that you are in a better place now. I'm sure you will love it here my man. Please feel free to make yourself at home!

Whats up, fellas?

Welcome to the family bro

Top Bottom