napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW and LGD or MK?

Angel

Been want to try two pure essence sarms together one for fat loss and another one for heeling purposes, to help with the arthritis and stuff like that. 8 weeks will be my trial test, which ones do you guys recommend?

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Been want to try two pure essence sarms together one for fat loss and another one for heeling purposes, to help with the arthritis and stuff like that. 8 weeks will be my trial test, which ones do you guys recommend?

For those purposes, I would definitely go with GW and MK-2866 combo. If you have the means, I would run all 3 though with the LGD in as well for the best healing as well as much better for gains

GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day
LGD 10mg per day

if you have to pick between lgd and mk for healing then mk is the winner but when they are run together, you get an even greater amount of healing, strength and lean size...

For those purposes, I would definitely go with GW and MK-2866 combo. If you have the means, I would run all 3 though with the LGD in as well for the best healing as well as much better for gains

GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day
LGD 10mg per day
This sounds great, maybe with the special going on I can get the 3 of them, thanks again for all the help RickR.

if you have to pick between lgd and mk for healing then mk is the winner but when they are run together, you get an even greater amount of healing, strength and lean size...
I'll defeat try them out, Don't know why but I was having a hard time login in thru taptalk, in the morning, any thing weird going on?

I'll defeat try them out, Don't know why but I was having a hard time login in thru taptalk, in the morning, any thing weird going on?

site was down for a bit with host errors but all is fixed bro

This sounds great, maybe with the special going on I can get the 3 of them, thanks again for all the help RickR.

No problem at all buddy! Yeh, definitely a great time for that with the sale brother!

Top Bottom