napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vascularity on EQ

I am kicking myself for not taking advantage of EQ more in the past. I used to be too damn stubborn for my own good.

I'm also seeing some nice androgenic effects.

i ran eq on my second cycle, against the advice of quite a few morons but taking the advice of someone i knew very well and someone who was HIGHLY educated as opposed to bro science boards we were surrounded by far too long and i have never ran a cycle without it since bro...

i ran eq on my second cycle, against the advice of quite a few morons but taking the advice of someone i knew very well and someone who was HIGHLY educated as opposed to bro science boards we were surrounded by far too long and i have never ran a cycle without it since bro...

Would you say eq can be stacked with basically any other compound?

I would say yes. EQ is a universal compound imo

I've just heard conflicting views on the running eq alongside deca. I'm curious if anyone on here has used it with success. I trust the bros here a lot more than a quick google search ;).

I've just heard conflicting views on the running eq alongside deca. I'm curious if anyone on here has used it with success. I trust the bros here a lot more than a quick google search ;).

Rick gona run it with his deca next cycle

You can absolutely run EQ with Deca brother. No problem at all there. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm starting Test, EQ, and Deca in about 3 weeks

Amen to that

Would you say eq can be stacked with basically any other compound?

there is literally nothing you cannot stack it with effectively... its one of the most versatile steroids you can find aside from tren, i would say its the 2nd most versatile...

What would your recommended dosage be? I'm going to have EQ and Deca on hand :)

it depends on if your gyno sensitive whatsoever... if you are, then don't run your nandrolones higher than test.. if your not sensitive then you can go test higher... eq definitely at 800... i would keep deca at 400...

it depends on if your gyno sensitive whatsoever... if you are, then don't run your nandrolones higher than test.. if your not sensitive then you can go test higher... eq definitely at 800... i would keep deca at 400...

That would result in some wicked gains!

EQ was also the second cycle I ran and loved it. Right around week 7 and 8 is when I really started to see the full benefits. I ran mine at 800mg and made slow quality gains.

I am on week 9 of my cycle with 500mg/600mg TestC/EQ. I also kickstarted with 6 weeks of Var at 60mg/day. Didn't feel like much was happening in the last 3 weeks after I dropped the Anavar, until literally this week when I started noticing veins popping up all over the place. Under my lats, abs, obliques, lower abdominals especially. I attached a picture below. Is this a little overboard for EQ? I've never seen someone have this kind of vascularity on something besides Tren. I have also been on GW for a week. I suppose it could also be due to the fact that I compete in CrossFit and do 2-3 conditioning sessions 5 days per week. I think it looks awesome, I just feel a little self conscious about taking my shirt off now because I feel like it's a dead give away that I am on gear lol

you look great bro.If you are on the right bf and repond well, yes eq can do that

That would result in some wicked gains!

absolutely bro... its a damn strong cycle... eq was originally designed to be a deca alternative but it was discovered to be far more versatile but not as profound in size... it definitely has the capabilities to put on some size but it can be used in any scenario whether cutting, bulking or recomp... it can shine in any three scenarios...

Top Bottom