napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Sarms Log!

So after bitching about not fealing so hot, I went for a light workout on Friday. Well that light workout ended with me setting a 25lb PR record on the deadlift. 505 lb deadlift, I'm so fucking jacked right now. I have the yellow tint at 75mg on S4 nothing bad but its there. Going to keep it at 75mg no reason to bump it up its doing its job. Overall my Sarms experience is very enjoyable.

yeah bro, 75 is an excellent spot to stay at... you can really notice a difference when your in that range as you can see... s4 is the one that i have ALWAYS felt gave the most strength... not necessarily the most size but definitely the most strength and that's what your seeing especially coupled with the others!

After getting the shitty news about my test levels being about 320 I was pissed. So I did what any sane person would do and go crush some weights. Angered fueld assisted by sarms set a new Bench PR today at 275 a legit PL type PR, with a pause off the chest. Now knowing that my TRT treatment was total shyte, I am even more impressed then before with Pure Essense Sarms as I keep on setting unexpected PRs.

After getting the shitty news about my test levels being about 320 I was pissed. So I did what any sane person would do and go crush some weights. Angered fueld assisted by sarms set a new Bench PR today at 275 a legit PL type PR, with a pause off the chest. Now knowing that my TRT treatment was total shyte, I am even more impressed then before with Pure Essense Sarms as I keep on setting unexpected PRs.

that's amazing bro, seriously.. to get that kind of results with that kind of test level is something special brother... VERY nice work!!

that's amazing bro, seriously.. to get that kind of results with that kind of test level is something special brother... VERY nice work!!

I'm sure that my levels are way higher right now, since it is a once every 3 months shot, I'm sure it tapers down quite a bit. During the fist month I felt great second month still doing okay by the third I am dragging ass. So I saw the doc and he told me the every week shot wasn't available anymore. So I took the andro gel its not Ideal for me but I have used it before while I traveled the summer and it keept me around 700 with no sides and I felt fine.

I'm sure that my levels are way higher right now, since it is a once every 3 months shot, I'm sure it tapers down quite a bit. During the fist month I felt great second month still doing okay by the third I am dragging ass. So I saw the doc and he told me the every week shot wasn't available anymore. So I took the andro gel its not Ideal for me but I have used it before while I traveled the summer and it keept me around 700 with no sides and I felt fine.

it will suffice for now but obviously not the most ideal but that's great it is at least keeping you at 700... thats a lot better than the alternative...

Maybe not the best option, but much better than that shot!!

Hit the gym did some bodybuilder routine today lots of reps medium weights got a pump, felt good. Weight keeps dropping after initially increasing scale just told me 189 keep in mind its night time and just got done eating some heavy food at my inlaws house. Well my Sarms run will be ending in about 2 1/2 weeks. Going to reset the receptors and create another more advanced type cycle.

Wow!. Great job man. Now I know why my strength levels are through the roof......S4 baby!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is on the way... GW & S4. Cant wait!! Great stuff here guys!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US
Of all of them, that is my favorite combo right there! Awesome for fat loss, endurance, hardening, and vascularity. S4 gets me pretty damn strong too

Top Bottom