napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym etiquette

Psh you guys need to work out at a "wellness center" Rick and I don't have these problems lol. Just old people lots of the snaking your shit....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Not much problems with etiquette I agree, but still see some dumb shit that makes you go hmmmm every now and then lol

I think society today is an im out for me attitude and that trancends to the gym also. Its sad things have come to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are always going to be issues like this... its just sickening though because MOST OF IT IS COMMON FUCKING SENSE which tells me, there are FAR FAR FAR too many fucking idiots out there that i tend to wonder how they even wake up and tie their shoes in the morning

I swear this shit is the reason one day I would love to have my own gym. No bullshit allowed. Common sense and manhood testing required to be a member. Slam whatever weight you want, make whatever noise and no half ass training sessions. But sadly I don't have a spare few 100k laying around

I swear this shit is the reason one day I would love to have my own gym. No bullshit allowed. Common sense and manhood testing required to be a member. Slam whatever weight you want, make whatever noise and no half ass training sessions. But sadly I don't have a spare few 100k laying around

No doubt. Idk if you know who ct fletcher is. He is a guy i love to watch his videos and his documentary is awesome of his life. But his gym is in signal hill. Not too far from me. I have always wanted to go there and have him beat me up. Lol. His gym is all about puttin in work.

I had a little guy grabbing a45 plate off my bar as I was about to push up my bench press . Of course he stopped when the bar started moving and was like “o sorry “

I like my gym they have alot of plates n dumbbells up to lbs on both n every1 mostly respectful they'll ask bro are you using this or that I go to worlds gym it's my favorite 1 I've been to so far n cost is 120 for a year which isn't bad figuring planet is 120 a year n they don't have no regular bench n only go up to 60 n people at planet are not as respectful 4 whatever reason I've had that happen to me there like wtf n I'm saying something bro u don't see me using that shit like c'mon wit the bs

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

there are always going to be issues like this... its just sickening though because MOST OF IT IS COMMON FUCKING SENSE which tells me, there are FAR FAR FAR too many fucking idiots out there that i tend to wonder how they even wake up and tie their shoes in the morning

Haha totally agree

No doubt. Idk if you know who ct fletcher is. He is a guy i love to watch his videos and his documentary is awesome of his life. But his gym is in signal hill. Not too far from me. I have always wanted to go there and have him beat me up. Lol. His gym is all about puttin in work.

That dude is the reason I lift as hard as I do lol. I would pay to have him say fuck 15 times will I'm ripping out a set hahaha

When I bench I set all the plates I will be using up against the bench away from the plates on the racks attached to the bench so it's obvious I intend on using them. Very few people in my gym bother the area I'm at (only newbs). I just try to make it very clear to everyone not to use the plates I intend to use. I dummy proof shit.

When I bench I set all the plates I will be using up against the bench away from the plates on the racks attached to the bench so it's obvious I intend on using them. Very few people in my gym bother the area I'm at (only newbs). I just try to make it very clear to everyone not to use the plates I intend to use. I dummy proof shit.

Bro that's exactly what I'm doin from now on when I bench alone!

Bro that's exactly what I'm doin from now on when I bench alone!

yea man, you have to... even then, there are fucking idiots but at least the guys with common sense (which is few and far between) actually ask...

Top Bottom