napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your next cycle look like?

Not to hijack this thread but just got done skyping with drb. He asked me about cmb, mr christian,dylan and rick and their deca cycle . Seemed disappointed that I wasn't sure. That bastard had striated traps with veins running over them, and all he has is free weights, a bench and a squat rack. Determined ol man there bros. Listen to this friggin diet...he says he is very busy and since mom aint there he mixes 1 qt eggwhite, 1 qt grapefruit juice and 1/2 cup olive oil to take as his breafast and lunch. Then comes home in the evening and eats 5 cans of tuna and a slice of toast. Frigin hell...there is more to life then that diet. I think he must have a girlfriend or something because he was very chipper and more ripped than ever..AND he is starting a deca/cyp/tren cycle. He swears against tren everytime I bring it up and now he is starting it. WTF? He is going 400cyp/400deca/200 trenE. This is for oct-Jan 1 2016. Unbelievable. He wants this to be his last cycle b4 he turns 67. Why I dont know. He is retiring from being a vet and focus on the plantation. He spouted off about 5 other names here that I cannot remember ...asking specific questions about their cycles. How in the hell does he know what you guys are on?

Anyway he actually said this.."send my boys my love and good wishes"...so there you have it.

Ill be starting the new year (if i can wait! !) like this:

1-18 EQ 800mg
4-18Test E 250mg
8-18 Tren E 500mg

Ill mby throw in a tbol 60mg ED kicker for 4-6 weeks, but will have to see if i can handle it..

Feel free to chime in!

Not to hijack this thread but just got done skyping with drb. He asked me about cmb, mr christian,dylan and rick and their deca cycle . Seemed disappointed that I wasn't sure. That bastard had striated traps with veins running over them, and all he has is free weights, a bench and a squat rack. Determined ol man there bros. Listen to this friggin diet...he says he is very busy and since mom aint there he mixes 1 qt eggwhite, 1 qt grapefruit juice and 1/2 cup olive oil to take as his breafast and lunch. Then comes home in the evening and eats 5 cans of tuna and a slice of toast. Frigin hell...there is more to life then that diet. I think he must have a girlfriend or something because he was very chipper and more ripped than ever..AND he is starting a deca/cyp/tren cycle. He swears against tren everytime I bring it up and now he is starting it. WTF? He is going 400cyp/400deca/200 trenE. This is for oct-Jan 1 2016. Unbelievable. He wants this to be his last cycle b4 he turns 67. Why I dont know. He is retiring from being a vet and focus on the plantation. He spouted off about 5 other names here that I cannot remember ...asking specific questions about their cycles. How in the hell does he know what you guys are on?

Anyway he actually said this.."send my boys my love and good wishes"...so there you have it.

Well u just seen my cycle lol. Tell him to log on for a while sometime this week. Glad he ain't forgot about us yet!

Holy shit, that's a HUGE typo. That was supposed to say 1-4. I don't hate my liver lol

Editing my original post. Totally missed that

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

^Lol, dam Rick i thought you were going rogue on us. I was gonna have to have a word with you about this, lol. Last thing i want is for something to happen to you my friend,but kinda figured it may be a typo tho, which is why i had to ask first. Other than that this cycle is gonna be killer bro, and please keep us updated and log this one. Im actually excited for you and want to see how you like this stack and what you think about it. All this talk has me reconsidering replacing my next cycles tren for deca, ive ran deca a few times before but since discovering tren years back i have not used any other N19s. One thing i do know is its always good to switch things up a bit from time to time,

Sustanon 1200mg ew
Deca 800mg ew
Dbol 30 mg ed for 6 weeks.
I'm using drb's theory of low deca to start and ramp up waiting for the 6 weeks mark for it to kick in. I'll let Dbol take up the slack till then.

^This is a very nice stack and similar to what my next cycle may be, replacing sustanon for test c and i have not decided but i may replace tren e for deca..

so my cycle is a variable at this point, i have all compounds on hand except deca:

Test c 250= 500-650mg/week
Tren e 200=400-600mg/week or (possibly deca substitue for tren 600-800mg/week)
dbol =30mg/week

I like to keep it simple

Yea I've ran test like that before but not deca. And it's not set in stone. If I feel 400 gets the job done I'll stop at 400 on my ramp up. But that's the plan right now.

^Excatly, you can always ramp up or down with any compound and always go off how the bodys feeling and what your end goals may be. This also goes for duration as well

That is a good cycle cmb!
I don't want to preach like drb, but rick you might want to start 400...work to 600. Take a look at week 10 on how you feel and then either stay at 600 or go up a bit. Just my opin.But I don't do deca anymore

My personal winter cycle is 12 weeks TrenHex @ 400, TrenA @ 100mg m,w,f and sus at 450/week. First injection on new years eve. That is our family tradition to bring in the new year...lol. All 4 grown boys plus dad would sneak into the garage and shoot test and deca. Man drb used to make these friggin Cherry Bombs used to rattled the windows in the houses, and then rockets that sounded like aircraft taking off.
New Years Eve is stil my fav!!!

^Fucken awesome, a very happy new years indeed ~!

^Glad to hear pops is doing good and is in good spirits, excellent !

1-18 EQ 800mg
4-18Test E 250mg
8-18 Tren E 500mg

Ill mby throw in a tbol 60mg ED kicker for 4-6 weeks, but will have to see if i can handle it..

Feel free to chime in!

^This too is a very nice stack and should yield exceptional results..

Thats a nice one rick.

After the holidays i am going to start a blast for the next contest prep in march.

So right now im cruising on
Test e 50mg e5d
Tren storm 125mg e5d
Mast e 100mg e5d
Eq 200mg e5d
Aromasin 12mg eod

My new blast will be

1-15 test c 800mg week
1-15 tren storm 750mg week
1-15 eq 1000mg week
1-15 aromasin 12mg ed
1-15 proviron 50mg ed
9-12 winny 50mg ed
12-15 winny 100mg ed "pre contest prep weeks"

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That is a good cycle cmb!
I don't want to preach like drb, but rick you might want to start 400...work to 600. Take a look at week 10 on how you feel and then either stay at 600 or go up a bit. Just my opin.But I don't do deca anymore

My personal winter cycle is 12 weeks TrenHex @ 400, TrenA @ 100mg m,w,f and sus at 450/week. First injection on new years eve. That is our family tradition to bring in the new year...lol. All 4 grown boys plus dad would sneak into the garage and shoot test and deca. Man drb used to make these friggin Cherry Bombs used to rattled the windows in the houses, and then rockets that sounded like aircraft taking off.
New Years Eve is stil my fav!!!
That's very similar to what I plan to do, except so far I'm not planning on exceeding 500mg of deca my first go with it. Everything is subject to change on how I feel, side effects, and results of course.

Haha very good man. I'm glad Drb is doing well and I'm a little surprised he's running Tren from what he's said about it before himself. Regardless, he's running a dose that shouldn't give him problems and it sounds like a sweet cycle.

It's nice of him to check up on all of us and see how we are doing. It means a,lot to me, and I'm sure everyone else as well. Send him all our love and wishes!

1-18 EQ 800mg
4-18Test E 250mg
8-18 Tren E 500mg

Feel free to chime in!
I ran Tren with EQ and test in the past and had a,really good time with it! I'm sure,you'll love it bro :)

^Lol, dam Rick i thought you were going rogue on us. I was gonna have to have a word with you about this, lol. Last thing i want is for something to happen to you my friend,but kinda figured it may be a typo tho, which is why i had to ask first. Other than that this cycle is gonna be killer bro, and please keep us updated and log this one. Im actually excited for you and want to see how you like this stack and what you think about it. All this talk has me reconsidering replacing my next cycles tren for deca, ive ran deca a few times before but since discovering tren years back i have not used any other N19s. One thing i do know is its always good to switch things up a bit from time to time,
Ya my man, I will be starting a,detailed log on it once I start for anybody interested to follow. Thanks for the concern my good friend. I sincerely appreciate you looking out for me!

Thats a nice one rick.

After the holidays i am going to start a blast for the next contest prep in march.

So right now im cruising on
Test e 50mg e5d
Tren storm 125mg e5d
Mast e 100mg e5d
Eq 200mg e5d
Aromasin 12mg eod

My new blast will be

1-15 test c 800mg week
1-15 tren storm 750mg week
1-15 eq 1000mg week
1-15 aromasin 12mg ed
1-15 proviron 50mg ed
9-12 winny 50mg ed
12-15 winny 100mg ed "pre contest prep weeks"

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Damn that's a pretty big blast you have coming brother, but looks sweet. I've never ran Tren or EQ that high myself

You still have a contest coming soon don't you buddy if I remember right?

Damn that's a pretty big blast you have coming brother, but looks sweet. I've never ran Tren or EQ that high myself

You still have a contest coming soon don't you buddy if I remember right?

Ya its supposed to be oct 24. But i had to pish it back to the next one when i got sick. It messed everythingg up. I usually run my eq at 800 but i thought i would try a little higher cause my bodt loves it.

And tren storm at 750 would be like running tren at 500 a week. Its not as high as it seems but its awesome getting tren releasing almost everyday.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I'm not going to say because Dylan will reach his arm though the computer screen, virtually smack me in the head and tell me to stay focused on the task at hand. LOL I'm only 4 weeks into my first cycle. That doesn't mean I don't already have a tentative plan sketched out for my bridge and 2nd cycle, but it's VERY subject to change based on how things go over the next few months for me. ;)

i'm not going to say because dylan will reach his arm though the computer screen, virtually smack me in the head and tell me to stay focused on the task at hand. Lol i'm only 4 weeks into my first cycle. That doesn't mean i don't already have a tentative plan sketched out for my bridge and 2nd cycle, but it's very subject to change based on how things go over the next few months for me. ;)

very wise brother!! I love how you listen to everything

Top Bottom