napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym etiquette

MrClark518*

When someone is on a flat bench doin a set... keep your grubby little sausage links off his plates. Ask if he's using it before you try and steal it!!! Most likely he chased down what he needed and set his bench up for his Pyramids!! RANT OVER!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are so fucken rude at te gym.... and pigs... PICK YOUR SHIT UP WHEN YOUR DONE.... and stay off my machine asshole ... Ive been in almost fist fight at gym confronting people about putting weight back and picking up after them selves... AARRGGGG

People are so fucken rude at te gym.... and pigs... PICK YOUR SHIT UP WHEN YOUR DONE.... and stay off my machine asshole ... Ive been in almost fist fight at gym confronting people about putting weight back and picking up after them selves... AARRGGGG

Ya that too... this was the third and final straw! I snapped

I don't have that problem out bench holds 6 plates and I'm a little bitch

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

no fucking common sense whatsoever.. i have these FUCKING CLOWNS that continuously walk through cables when im using them or even SEE me using them and come up and start to take one of the attachments off and then the rude in me takes over in a major fucking way.. i have literally barked in faces in the gym over shit like that and i dont see any problem with calling out FUCKTARDATION... seriously

It literally just happend to me just now!!! I grabbed a 25 lb plate for doing front delt raises. And i grabbed some dumbbells for lateral delt raises i super set them together. This mother fucker at the preacher curl station literally saw me put it there and grabbed it. I just starred at him. And shook my head. And hes all what. I said i just grabbed that and put it there. Before he could speak i said “nah bro keep it i can see your legs are small ill go walk for another one i wouldnt want you to collapse” and went back to what i was doing.

no fucking common sense whatsoever.. i have these FUCKING CLOWNS that continuously walk through cables when im using them or even SEE me using them and come up and start to take one of the attachments off and then the rude in me takes over in a major fucking way.. i have literally barked in faces in the gym over shit like that and i dont see any problem with calling out FUCKTARDATION... seriously

Shit makes my blood boil. I literally have to baby sit the weights that I racked on my machine/bench.

Im not a violent person but my gym is filled with asians. And im not racist at all but they walk around entitled. But one day. Im gonna be having a bad day and one these mother fuckers are gonna get bitch slapped in front of all his friends.

It literally just happend to me just now!!! I grabbed a 25 lb plate for doing front delt raises. And i grabbed some dumbbells for lateral delt raises i super set them together. This mother fucker at the preacher curl station literally saw me put it there and grabbed it. I just starred at him. And shook my head. And hes all what. I said i just grabbed that and put it there. Before he could speak i said “nah bro keep it i can see your legs are small ill go walk for another one i wouldnt want you to collapse” and went back to what i was doing.

Hahahaha nice. Shit is definitely getting outta control. It's no only gym etiquette it's common sense lol

Psh you guys need to work out at a "wellness center" Rick and I don't have these problems lol. Just old people lots of the snaking your shit....

Hahahaha nice. Shit is definitely getting outta control. It's no only gym etiquette it's common sense lol

Its just stupid im a big guy. I dont weigh alot cause im lean but i got big muscles and im tall. Like you got a death wish? I used to be like that i try not to now. But they sure make it tough

Psh you guys need to work out at a "wellness center" Rick and I don't have these problems lol. Just old people lots of the snaking your shit....

Nah bro. Planet fitness is where its at. Lol

Nah bro. Planet fitness is where its at. Lol

Dude it's so funny that Rick compared it to planet fitness the legit only thing we don't have they do is a lunk alarm... and believe me i would set the mf off every damn session

Dude it's so funny that Rick compared it to planet fitness the legit only thing we don't have they do is a lunk alarm... and believe me i would set the mf off every damn session

Ya cause thats a set no fucking goal establishment

Im not a violent person but my gym is filled with asians. And im not racist at all but they walk around entitled. But one day. Im gonna be having a bad day and one these mother fuckers are gonna get bitch slapped in front of all his friends.

Have to 2nd that on the Asians man. That and the high school kids are very bad at my gym. I don't carry ego at the gym, I really try to be nice and respectful to everyone so I just ask the same from others but that's a typical gym!

I've honestly never seen an Asian person at the gym, Asian body type are usually on the smaller side n I go to worlds gym which I like they have heavier weights 100lb plates n dumbbells n people don't ever take ya shit if anything they ask if you're done with that, but I live in Philly n most gyms I've been to I've never seen no1 come up n take ya shit your using

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

I don't have that problem out bench holds 6 plates and I'm a little bitch

Lol, one thing I do love about our gym since the renovation is we have more than plenty of plates. That wasn't always that way. We used to have like maybe a dozen to 16 45s total, and we didn't have 100lb plates at all, so leg press was interesting. You were either stealing all the 45s or loading up with a LOT of really small plates which looked retarded and took forever to load and unload.

Besides that I had to think....i can count by 45s all day long without even pausing, but having a bunch of various smaller shit was like....fuck lol

Top Bottom