napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

This isn't for me now my body fat is high up but once I do bring it down I may run.

Just got my order in. Had some issues getting the right stuff I wanted....... But I tried the gw and it's clear compared to the one I ordered on isarms that's light pinkish. Is there a difference or???
Perfectly fine bro. I'm pretty sure the sarms from Biotech are all clear, since they don't use food coloring in them

I've been taking the post pc an it has been working well. Down there has increased. I have been doing very minimal clomid as well. But recently I was doing dumbells incline and I'm not sure if I positioned my elbow wrong but it was like on fire and still hurts I'm gonna wait it out and take it easy and ice it for a while then might go to the doctors. But I have growth and mk 677 on hand that can help out but I'm not sure if I need all of that should I wait it out then if it hurts see the doctors? Or try sarm and/or hgh.

I'd give the elbow a rest for a few days. More than likely it isn't anything significant but if it persists after a few days you might need to have it looked at. Right now you need to rest it

I've been taking the post pc an it has been working well. Down there has increased. I have been doing very minimal clomid as well. But recently I was doing dumbells incline and I'm not sure if I positioned my elbow wrong but it was like on fire and still hurts I'm gonna wait it out and take it easy and ice it for a while then might go to the doctors. But I have growth and mk 677 on hand that can help out but I'm not sure if I need all of that should I wait it out then if it hurts see the doctors? Or try sarm and/or hgh.
awesome you are feeling so great on post ct brother! as far as your elbow, REST, REST and REST.. if it is burning then you strained or slightly tore something likely... DO NOT push it and go to the doctor if the pain lasts more than a week.. pushing it will make it far worse... you can do cardio but do not lift with it

So I've been off since mid August and done a 4 week pct so end of September I was done by my sperm count seems low still should I just wait longer and keep taking post pc or add some hcg?

It's like not as much as it used to be

Are you just eyeballing it or do you really know the count? The only way I know you can know that for sure is by having you sperm tested. I wouldn’t make those claims based upon what your load looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question between primobolan and masteron for a short 8 week cycle which is more ideal to use with tren and test and lower body fat?

you would never run primo only 8 weeks... you can at least get mast prop and thats okay to run 8 weeks but primo needs to be ran longer

So what's the big difference between hgh vs hgh peptide? I haven't dug deep into it yet. I was just curious what you guys though. Which would be better for someone to take.

hgh peptide? you mean like ghrp or frag or what? i mean i have videos on all of them bro, thats basic stuff and its a huge difference.. they are not even in the same league... why dont you try to actually watch a bit first on your own?? i mean come on bro

Top Bottom