napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar vs S-4

hardtoget

I realize this isn't necessarily comparing apples to apples, and the big difference is Anavar will shut you down hard from what I understand and can only safely be taken for 4-6 weeks @ 50-100mg/day. Just wondering if it's worth running Anavar or S-4 for lean quality gains, I'm somewhat worried about the vision issues on S-4 and seems like for the price of S-4 on Pure Essence vs. how much Anavar is they are pretty comparable on the price. Like your all opinions on this. I'm sure Anavar is hard on lipids, liver, unlike S-4 which is mainly safe other than visual disturbances with light sensitivity and yellow tint.

I realize this isn't necessarily comparing apples to apples, and the big difference is Anavar will shut you down hard from what I understand and can only safely be taken for 4-6 weeks @ 50-100mg/day. Just wondering if it's worth running Anavar or S-4 for lean quality gains, I'm somewhat worried about the vision issues on S-4 and seems like for the price of S-4 on Pure Essence vs. how much Anavar is they are pretty comparable on the price. Like your all opinions on this. I'm sure Anavar is hard on lipids, liver, unlike S-4 which is mainly safe other than visual disturbances with light sensitivity and yellow tint.

Actually when it comes to cost, Anavar should cost quite a bit more typically. It's basically the most expensive oral you can run. Even taking cost out of the equation, I personally would go with S4. I'm sure you will hear different opinions on this, but I'm just speaking from personal experience. I didn't get much at all with Anavar. Only minor increases in strength, hardness, and vascularity and I really didn't experience any fat loss with it or any noticeable lean mass gains. With S4 everything was much better and more profound. I get awesome vascularity, hardness and fat loss. Strength gains for me on S4 are the best I get from any sarm as well. And typically I lean out really well while staying the same weight, so both fat loss and lean mass gain are evident

obviously they are comparable in terms of what they do... one being a steroid and one a sarm means anavar is capable of putting on more size but really not that much more... for me it comes down to risk vs. reward... anavar is a steroid... its methylated, it shuts you down (yes it most certainly does), causes very painful pumps and it needs test with it or your literally throwing money out the window... with s4, you will have SLIGHT suppression and the only other side effect is the yellow tint vision, which is not permanent in any way...

rewards now... anavar add some strength, small size, can help shed small amounts of belly fat and can harden muscles to an extent

s4 adds more lean muscle, vascularity, very strong at muscle hardening and strength...

anavar requires a full pct where s4 is simply a mini

for me, especially after using both SEVERAL times, i like s4 better... im not an anavar fan though either but im being fair as it does have some good qualities but i would much rather take winstrol over both... that was not the original question though... im taking winstrol over A LOT of things though... in this scenario, im going with s4...

Dylan what impact does winny have on your joints personally? My experience with winny was it tore up my joints so bad im afraid to ever run it again.

Dylan what impact does winny have on your joints personally? My experience with winny was it tore up my joints so bad im afraid to ever run it again.

in all honesty, i never get joint pain... i run it 25-50 mg per day and i always use mk2866 with it... the only issue i had with winny was the same i seem to have with every oral... right around week 5 or 6 i get terrible lethargy and that's my liver telling me enough.. i always get this, and i always use cycle assist and yet it just happens the same time every cycle except when i cut doses in half...

This does happen to a lot of people and it comes from estrogen getting too low from Winnys anti E effects. However I've never experienced problems from it, and I think if you are running enough test with it without overdoing the AI it can be easily alleviated all together...at least in my experience.

This does happen to a lot of people and it comes from estrogen getting too low from Winnys anti E effects. However I've never experienced problems from it, and I think if you are running enough test with it without overdoing the AI it can be easily alleviated all together...at least in my experience.

i absolutely agree... a lot of this has to do with proper estrogen control but i have seen issues on some regardless... that's why you use mk2866 to control, mitigate or in some, completely rid yourself of the joint pain... as well all know, some just handle things far better than others but the best method is PREVENTION... i am one that never leaves things to chance and i take every precaution necessary because sides are just something that you eventually get tired of dealing with and they can ruin a cycle if they get out of control...

var should cost alot more but i would pick it over s-4.I know im in the minority here but i didnt care for the vision issues.Alot of people love the s-4 though

Anavar hasn't done much for me........I'm lean (6'3 225lbs), I just don't see anything when I use Anavar. Then, I'm always wondering if I was taking some counterfeit Var. I would go with S4 if I were comparing the two.

If you have the cash you should run both at the same time, I imagine they would compliment each other very well. Winny is the clear winner in the results category. But personally I'm not willing to take on those side effects. I was toying with the Idea of running winny after conversations with Rick and Dylan about the virtures of winny over var. But I have overcome some severe medical issues over the last few years, the toxicity scares the living shit out of me. I was prescribed a couple of medications that are hard on the liver but not even close to winny and I felt like death after about 6 weeks never again.

trust me though, anavar is not as mild as its made out to be... its still very toxic and it most certainly will shut you down... winny is definitely more toxic and harsher on you internally but in all honesty, ive had way more pain from pumps with anavar than winny whatsoever... i know many get terrible joint pain and its well documented but i've never had any such occurrence whatsoever with it and anavar has left me in such pain that i won't even use it...i can honestly say that i've used anavar over 5 times and NEVER ONCE enjoyed it

Top Bottom