napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The TX Army (operation Evo takedown)

My fellow ninjas, forum special forces if you will....

This is a thread dedicated to operation Evo Takedown

I will he spending the remainder of my days at evo causing subtle chaos where I can. If you are interested in joining the movment, please use this thread freely to help the cause. We want our brothers from evo to realize what's happening before it's to late and they fall victim to the evil evo.

Inactive profiles, secondary users, pissed off evo memebers, those who do not stand for bullshit!!!! Help me raise some hell!

Share your stories of destruction. Share your stories of evo bullshit!!!

Operation Evo take down comenses....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just saw this thread lmao thanks for turning me off of Evo and onto this great forum!!! I must say I've gotten a lot more help, advice, and knowledge here in one day then I did in one month over there...

Just saw this thread lmao thanks for turning me off of Evo and onto this great forum!!! I must say I've gotten a lot more help, advice, and knowledge here in one day then I did in one month over there...
I thought you would enjoy it bro. Spread the word my man. We actually value eachother and the knowledge we all bring. Evo was that way once upon a time but it's not anymore unfortunatly....

The information that litterly built evo, has moved here.

I guess I'm in covert operations. I keep updating my ExDom thread overt there, and it looks like it is still on the forum. I even got a pm from a member asking me order details. Let's see how long it lasts...

I've read tons of forum sites, this one is no BS and friendly. If you ask a question there is no "what you need to do is (push product being repped). It is always don't do this because (stats, first hand encounters or it's just bad) followed by here is what you can do. I'm anti-social and skiddish about attaching myself to something, but I'm proud to call this place home... great group of friendly, knowledgeable men and women.

I've read tons of forum sites, this one is no BS and friendly. If you ask a question there is no "what you need to do is (push product being repped). It is always don't do this because (stats, first hand encounters or it's just bad) followed by here is what you can do. I'm anti-social and skiddish about attaching myself to something, but I'm proud to call this place home... great group of friendly, knowledgeable men and women.

That's exactly the kind of place we want and the kind of standard we hold ourselves to brother. So, rest assured this place will always have me,hers and staff that you can count on. That's why we are all family and look out for each other. That's what it's all about

82065363a32188725ba12d7fa926d0de.jpg

That's hilarious bro!

The hcg slams are just ridiculous....

Guys I have an idea, let's all get together and let's pick something medicaly and scientificly studied and proven and let's argue it!

Protein that's a good one..did you know almost protein is actually poisonous dog feces. Bro look here's a study.

Www.poisonousprotienisactuallydogpoo.com
Better go whey2buildmuscle bro...

Yes they are synonyms. But if u look at the definition. It says waste is poop. Lol. Just because they are synonyms. Doesnt mean they mean the same. They have similar meaning. But when speaking one is used for the description of poop. Ie. Bug excrement. And sweat SECREATION. BOOM!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Ok well u keep saying excreted so everyone thinks you are pooping out of your pores. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom