napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle opinion

For deca and joint pain you only need 100- 200mgs. At 600 you will get bloated and put on a good bit muscle,some fat and some water. Test dose should be less too becuase it will also make you hold water and gain some fat. Like dylan said at your doses you will get the opposite of what you are expecting. How about getting some sarms especially the gw and get your cardio up? Then a simple stack of test/deca/winny...250/200/50. I would prefer to use more different aas and use lower doses. For you that would be primo and eq.

I'm definitely going to lower doses
Thinking about adding tren after 5 or 6 weeks and run it for 6 weeks but not sure
Appreciate the advice bro !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think ill have to respectfully disagree with the advice of running winni when you already are experiencing joint pain. It will likely cause your joints to dry a bit and cause even more pain

anytime bro... you can read my articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com Here is what the cycle would look like that you want for the goals you have...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This right here is perfect, and exactly what I would recommend as well. You honestly cannot go wrong with the sarms super stack. It's the best sarms stack you can run for the best results, and lines up perfectly with you and your goals. I have no doubt that you would absolutely love it

Thx MM , anavar a good option or am I off ?
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just avoid orals altogether if your having serious pains because they are going to bring on more painful pumps etc... your trying to avoid any further pain and heal and alleviate all the while retaining muscle but shedding fat... i like jakes recommendation on test and deca and then adding the sarms stack with them and that would be a huge benefit to you and you would see excellent gains throughout and still have the ability to drop fat in the process... you don't even need a lot of test and deca either...

1-12 test c 200 mg week
1-12 deca 150-200 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Good anavar Kills me @50mg.. The pumps hurt so bad I cant cardio Hardly at all.

yes, i hate that about anavar amongst other things... i have never had any luck getting past that... taurine did not help, cycle assist, etc... that just doesn't work for me with all the cardio i do... i just don't ever feel good when i use it... others do but i certainly do not...

Finally someone that gets it.. Tried all the same. I hear all these wonder stories. Yea, you'll get a hell of a pump. Try to jog. Ain't going last but few feet before my legs Lock UP lol

exactly... my shins just pound with pain and its very difficult to run through... most would not even try but its too much and i get them other areas as well... just not good at all!

Top Bottom