napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Short and sweet introduction

Kawiguy88

so here I go short and sweet I'm in my late 20s nearing the 30 year mark. Man do I feel like I'm getting old lol. Anyways I'm about 6' 212 lbs not 100 percent sure on body fat but if I had to guess I'd say around 16-18% maybe a Lititle less. I've been working out for abut a good 5 years now mostly on and sometimes off for a short period as the excuse of (life) gets in the way. I've been doing pretty solid for a good period of time now as far as hitting the gym 6 days a week which is my goal, 4 days at the very least. As of now my diet is good I'm trying to be a lot more diet conscience sense I want to cut down a couple percent on the bodyfat. I've ran a cycle in my mid 20s taking the advice of a friend (we cycled together) come to find out he didn't know nearly as much as he made out to be and I'm just glad that I was able to bring my natural levels back and get my self naturally working again.I didn't know of this great forum at the time either I just took his word for everything... we didn't even do post cycle therepy 😣. Anyways I plan on running another cycle here in the very near future as I've been researching and taking as much advise as humanly possible and I believe I'm ready to do it effectively and responsibly. I leave it at that for now thanks for taking the time to see this thread

short and sweet post not so short lmao

so here I go short and sweet I'm in my late 20s nearing the 30 year mark. Man do I feel like I'm getting old lol. Anyways I'm about 6' 212 lbs not 100 percent sure on body fat but if I had to guess I'd say around 16-18% maybe a Lititle less. I've been working out for abut a good 5 years now mostly on and sometimes off for a short period as the excuse of (life) gets in the way. I've been doing pretty solid for a good period of time now as far as hitting the gym 6 days a week which is my goal, 4 days at the very least. As of now my diet is good I'm trying to be a lot more diet conscience sense I want to cut down a couple percent on the bodyfat. I've ran a cycle in my mid 20s taking the advice of a friend (we cycled together) come to find out he didn't know nearly as much as he made out to be and I'm just glad that I was able to bring my natural levels back and get my self naturally working again.I didn't know of this great forum at the time either I just took his word for everything... we didn't even do post cycle therepy ��. Anyways I plan on running another cycle here in the very near future as I've been researching and taking as much advise as humanly possible and I believe I'm ready to do it effectively and responsibly. I leave it at that for now thanks for taking the time to see this thread

Thanks frr sharing yourself with us and welcome to the family bro. So with your stats where they are im sure everyone is going to suggest to drop a little bf% after you get an accurate measurement taken (calipers) before cycling. That being said, what are your goals? What are you thinking to run? What have you run in the past?

Feel free to pm me at any time if you need help with anything

so here I go short and sweet I'm in my late 20s nearing the 30 year mark. Man do I feel like I'm getting old lol. Anyways I'm about 6' 212 lbs not 100 percent sure on body fat but if I had to guess I'd say around 16-18% maybe a Lititle less. I've been working out for abut a good 5 years now mostly on and sometimes off for a short period as the excuse of (life) gets in the way. I've been doing pretty solid for a good period of time now as far as hitting the gym 6 days a week which is my goal, 4 days at the very least. As of now my diet is good I'm trying to be a lot more diet conscience sense I want to cut down a couple percent on the bodyfat. I've ran a cycle in my mid 20s taking the advice of a friend (we cycled together) come to find out he didn't know nearly as much as he made out to be and I'm just glad that I was able to bring my natural levels back and get my self naturally working again.I didn't know of this great forum at the time either I just took his word for everything... we didn't even do post cycle therepy ��. Anyways I plan on running another cycle here in the very near future as I've been researching and taking as much advise as humanly possible and I believe I'm ready to do it effectively and responsibly. I leave it at that for now thanks for taking the time to see this thread

welcome good friend.Post any questions you cycles questions you have in the aas section and we will all be sure to jump in and help you

welcome good friend.Post any questions you cycles questions you have in the aas section and we will all be sure to jump in and help you

Thanks frr sharing yourself with us and welcome to the family bro. So with your stats where they are im sure everyone is going to suggest to drop a little bf% after you get an accurate measurement taken (calipers) before cycling. That being said, what are your goals? What are you thinking to run? What have you run in the past?

Feel free to pm me at any time if you need help with anything

Yep definitely need to get an accurate body fat measurement and I've cleaned up my diet quit well. In the past I've just ran a 12 week test e cycle and I did get amazing results but like I said above I was misinformed and not truly ready didn't pct so I lost all drive to workout and lost most of the gains not to mention basically losing a relationship with my ex because she couldn't understand why I couldn't get it on 3 to 5 times a day anymore I'd basically just turn her down... alot... she took it very badly lol. Anyways my goals are to be around 215 220 with a leaner harder look turning some of the body fat into muscle. My next cycle I was thinking test e 12 weeks hcg from weeks 2-12 and to throw an oral at the mid end of the cycle like a anavar which I think would be a good second cycle for me. Of course I'd have adex on hand, and clomid and nolva for my pct recover 2 weeks after my last shot. Just not sure when to incorporate the anavar in.

Kawi guy, huh? Do you ride?? I've been team green my whole life, but have a Yamaha atm. I got a good deal ;).

Also, welcome to the rush!

Kawi guy, huh? Do you ride?? I've been team green my whole life, but have a Yamaha atm. I got a good deal ;).

Also, welcome to the rush!

Hell yeah man kawasaki ninja is my beloved bike to ride. I've had an 04 zx7r my first a Honda shadow which I probably shouldn't have even said lmao it was a gift and my most recent 08 zx6r. I get on my dad's dyna wide glide every now and then but I'm all about them crotch rockets lol

Welcome bro!
I had the zx6rr. She was nice. Ended up having some major electrical issues and I had to let her go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah man kawasaki ninja is my beloved bike to ride. I've had an 04 zx7r my first a Honda shadow which I probably shouldn't have even said lmao it was a gift and my most recent 08 zx6r. I get on my dad's dyna wide glide every now and then but I'm all about them crotch rockets lol

Nice! You live life dangerously. I'm more of a cruiser guy myself, so I wouldn't mind rolling on a shadow. Call me an old foagie ;)

Nice! You live life dangerously. I'm more of a cruiser guy myself, so I wouldn't mind rolling on a shadow. Call me an old foagie ;)

Haha I'm still young I wouldn't rule out a cruiser in my latter years lol. Not saying your an old foagie or anything lol��

O

Welcome to AR brother. You are in the right place to get all the right information you need. We have a great community here that looks out for everyone and gives the best advice you'll find anywhere. Make yourself at home, and acquire as much knowledge as you can. If you have any questions, just let me know and I'll help however I can.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... so, let's get right into this... your body fat is too high at the moment for steroid use but your close... you need to get into better condition.. you should be under 15% to even consider it..

did you ever have bloodwork after the cycle you ran in the past... you really need to know where your at right now before you even think about moving forward... after that we can see where your levels are and see what exactly is the safest and best option moving forward... its such a great thing you found your new home here bro... you can't run cycles like you did before man.. that's shit will catch up with you in a blink... get your bloodwork checked and i can help you with all of this...

Yep definitely need to get an accurate body fat measurement and I've cleaned up my diet quit well. In the past I've just ran a 12 week test e cycle and I did get amazing results but like I said above I was misinformed and not truly ready didn't pct so I lost all drive to workout and lost most of the gains not to mention basically losing a relationship with my ex because she couldn't understand why I couldn't get it on 3 to 5 times a day anymore I'd basically just turn her down... alot... she took it very badly lol. Anyways my goals are to be around 215 220 with a leaner harder look turning some of the body fat into muscle. My next cycle I was thinking test e 12 weeks hcg from weeks 2-12 and to throw an oral at the mid end of the cycle like a anavar which I think would be a good second cycle for me. Of course I'd have adex on hand, and clomid and nolva for my pct recover 2 weeks after my last shot. Just not sure when to incorporate the anavar in.
Sounds good. You should run aromasin though through your whole cycle and into you post cycle at 12.5 mg eod. Arimadex is an alternative, but aromasin is far superior and will give better results

Sounds good. You should run aromasin though through your whole cycle and into you post cycle at 12.5 mg eod. Arimadex is an alternative, but aromasin is far superior and will give better results

Really? For this question I know the answer will be to get bloods, but if your not feeling any signs of gyno and all the other e2 estrogen related issues to running aas is it really still nessasary to use adex or aromasin throughout the cycle ? I've read that some don't use them if there not having any symptoms

Top Bottom