bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Outline

per4mance

Sex: Male
HT: 5'9
Weight: 207
Body Fat %: 15%
Training: 7 Years

I'm a competitive strongman moving towards the top end of middle weight class pushing to hit 231. I've done well at the 200lb weight class but now time to move on.

Outline:

Weeks 1 - 12 Test Cyp every 4 days 200mg (400mg/week); during these weeks ill take aromasin at 12.5mg EOD
Weeks 10 - 14 I will add HCG 1000 IU/week until PCT at week 15
Weeks 12 - 14 Clear esters
Weeks 15 - 18 PCT

PCT:

Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD for weeks 15 - 18
Nolvadex: 40mg ED for weeks 15,16; 20mg ED weeks 17,18
Clomid: 50mg ED weeks 15,16; 25mg weeks 17,18 ED
MK2866: 25mg ED in the morning weeks 15 - 18
GW501506: 20mg ED 30 mins before workout; 20mg morning off days ED weeks 15 - 18

Questions:

Is two weeks the proper time for Test Cyp for esters to clear? And during that time do I just take HCG and no aromatase inhibitor? (weeks 12-14)

When and how during weeks 10-14 do I take HCG? Is it split each day or once a week?

Overall, does anything sound off with the overall outline? I been beating this into my brain over the past few weeks and I came up with this after breaking down all the notes.

yes its two weeks that is correct... you still take your ai... hcg is twice a week 1000 ius per week but i have a new product coming out that will replace hcg completely and you can use it in its place... it will be for sale next week if you want to check it out... POST CT... https://www.dganutrition.com

everything else looks great.. you run your ai start to finish...

Thanks!

I'll note the adjustments. I'll look into your product as well.

May I ask whats the benefit of your product or standard HCG?

The main reason why Post CT was developed is to be as a replacement for human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle and in post-cycle therapy (PCT).

The advantage to using Post CT on cycle is that it reduces Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis (HPTA) shutdown by keeping the leydig cells producing testosterone at maximum capacity. This makes the transition into PCT smooth and allows for fast recovery.

Post CT is a much safer alternative to HCG because using HCG will actually inhibit your natural testosterone production. HCG inhibits your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop it sends to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. HCG usage will actually shut you down and PREVENT recovery when used in a PCT. Post CT does the same thing as HCG, but without any of the nasty side effects.

Although this product was never designed for natural athletes, a lot of drug-tested athletes use Post CT as a natural muscle builder because it contains no banned substances and is World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) compliant.

Post CT makes your body think it’s not producing enough testosterone and stimulates your testicles to produce supernatural amounts of testosterone. As a steroid user, you can also use Post CT as a bridge between steroid cycles. Post CT is the perfect bridge between steroid cycles because the product is non-hormonal and will not suppress natural testosterone production in any way.

Will you be posting a video or update on your product for its versatility and usage? This including dosage, timing, and all that you shared with me pertaining its replacement of HCG?

I will be looking into how to maintain gains between cycles since I decide not to cruise and want to maximize what I build upon going off cycle.

Will you be posting a video or update on your product for its versatility and usage? This including dosage, timing, and all that you shared with me pertaining its replacement of HCG?

I will be looking into how to maintain gains between cycles since I decide not to cruise and want to maximize what I build upon going off cycle.
I'd be willing to bet that there will be a lot of information available including videos shortly upon release

come on bro, clearly i will be posting videos on it... it would obviously not make much sense to release a new product line and then never do a video on it... there will be plenty on it, i assure you

Top Bottom