napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just a theory

JackSteel

Banned
So I was just thinking as I pinned my low dose of test and tren and then took a shot of vodka (I DO NOT ADVOCATE DRINKING ON STEROIDS! I AM A MORON AND CANT HANDLE THE PAINS OF LOVE and I know the consequences as well as take every precaution when protecting my liver and body) mind you guys that don't know, this is 150mg test E & 50mg tren E once a week. It's small)
Okay having said that!! ... One could possibly use a shot of alcohol right after or before a shot to speed the absorption into the body.
Alcohol not only thins the blood, but it speeds up the break down of hormones in the blood as well.
I didn't workout today so I grabbed my 35lb dumbells and started doing behind the head tricep extensions after a couple shots of vodka and I just feel like the tren is surging. Maybe it's something else but the logic behind my theory seems to make sense when I consider how my strength and aggression feels. Anyway there was no real goal with this thread but I found it interesting to think about.
DONT FUCKING DRINK ON STEROIDS. TRT IS ONE THING, DRINKING ON CYCLE IS FUCKING DUMB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I was just thinking as I pinned my low dose of test and tren and then took a shot of vodka (I DO NOT ADVOCATE DRINKING ON STEROIDS! I AM A MORON AND CANT HANDLE THE PAINS OF LOVE and I know the consequences as well as take every precaution when protecting my liver and body) mind you guys that don't know, this is 150mg test E & 50mg tren E once a week. It's small)
Okay having said that!! ... One could possibly use a shot of alcohol right after or before a shot of speed the absorption into the body.
Alcohol not only thins the blood, but if speeds up the break down of hormones in the blood as well.
I didn't workout today so I grabbed my 35lb dumbells and started doing behind the head tricep extensions after a couple shots of vodka and I just feel like the tren is surging. Maybe it's something else but the logic behind my theory seems to make sense when I consider how my strength and aggression feels. Anyway there was no real goal with this thread but I found it interesting to think about.
DONT FUCKING DRINK ON STEROIDS. TRT IS ONE THING, DRINKING ON CYCLE IS FUCKING DUMB.

In all honestly, I would attribute that to nothing more than being mental than anything. I don't see there being much of a benefit, if any. Of course it's not exactly a plan I could endorse either lol

Okay having said that!! ... One could possibly use a shot of alcohol right after or before a shot of speed the absorption into the body.
Alcohol not only thins the blood, but if speeds up the break down of hormones in the blood as well.

^By shot of vodka, you do mean oral right ? lol

I mean im not entirely anti alcohol but it seems counterproductive in this game to drink and take aas. I agree your logic does seem to make sense in theory, but I dont know how much weight it actually holds. Interesting thread though.

I mean im not entirely anti alcohol but it seems counterproductive in this game to drink and take aas. I agree your logic does seem to make sense in theory, but I dont know how much weight it actually holds. Interesting thread though.

The general rule of not drinking alcohol comes from the fact we are already putting a strain on our liver to process the steroids that drinking adds strain causing further damage of which the liver would have trouble bouncing back from.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

This reads like a fucking man wrote this. Like a straight up bad ass.

You're absolutely right. Unfortunately I'm self destructive and prone to addiction and my kids' mom recently moved out. I'm one of those that has to put out the disclaimer "do as I say not as I do". It's been a rough couple months and things never are timed right. Every now and then I take s couple shots with bowl of herbal medicine and it takes away the pain a little [emoji6]

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I tend to drink allot whiskey on cycle. Especially tren. I usually post about it.. I do not advocate it either. But I'm a grown man and make my choices. Tren and whiskey = fines And cuffs usually.

Oh man. Yeah that's a risk for sure. There are healthier supplements like cannabis. But that's something I will have to give up eventually. I live out in the country by myself now so boredom doesn't help with it all.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Moderation is my method. I never drink but when I do like I did yesterday anything goes. These days happen once in a great while. I was at the state fair pounding margaritas on a hot summer day haha. Drank 6 then went home and drank another 3. Now I'm good for a while.

Gotta have fun here and there man that's what keep you interested. If everything was miserable you would get burned out. All the structure diets brutal training and precisely planned cycles are awesome but you need to stay in touch with reality and feel free to have some fun some times. Again moderation is key. You need to be an educated adult about it. Understand what your running what it does to your body and when the right time to have fun is.

I for example am on cruise of test and mast. My liver can handle some margaritas for a day :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I tend to drink allot whiskey on cycle. Especially tren. I usually post about it.. I do not advocate it either. But I'm a grown man and make my choices. Tren and whiskey = fines And cuffs usually.
Lol. Your nuts bro.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Okay having said that!! ... One could possibly use a shot of alcohol right after or before a shot to speed the absorption into the body.
Alcohol not only thins the blood, but it speeds up the break down of hormones in the blood as well.

You aren't that far off base. I know people who do 2 asprins to thin the blood and then eat sweet fruit to get an insulin response. As for alcohol, sorry to say and no offense but that is for sissies who are scared to pin.Liquid courage ya know.

I was 30 years old doing a hard cycle and so was my brother.We were drunk enough to puke and my dad held both of us up..one in each (215 and 225lbs) hand by our belts and let us puke in the gutter all the while knocking our heards together. Rode our asses for the whole following week.Orals and whiskey...kind of risky.....injections and beer dont sit around without any fear. I have not been drunk since that time..12 years ago. If we are having a crawfish boil over in cajun land then I wil have 2 beers. If my dad is there NO BEERS

Top Bottom