napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lasix

im sorry but i want NOTHING to do with advising on diuretics... clearly you dont get it bro and you are going to have learn the hard way... diuretics are not only dangerous but just fucking stupid to use and like i said, i dont want anything to do with it... it you want to talk rationally, i can help you with safe weight loss methods but this is ridiculous man

Weather I think its safe or not aside because most don't give a shit and do what they want anyhow . But diuretic use on a show ready bodybuilder that's spilled over a tad done right can clean him up . when some one about 10 to 12 % body fat takes a powerful diuretic like lasix they not only pull the water from the fat layer leaving the actual fat in place they pull the water from the muscles making them look 30% smaller now you have what appears too be a smaller softer physique. Yep smaller and fatter. So if you don't care about your kidneys or passing out from dehydration or cramping possible death just remember it will actually make you look way worse

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

And if your still determined too do it get some HCTZ and throw that lasix out if your not conditioned it will fuck up your physique and if its not a show or photo shoot this is retarded as fuck . but for god sakes don't use lasix

And if your still determined too do it get some HCTZ and throw that lasix out if your not conditioned it will fuck up your physique and if its not a show or photo shoot this is retarded as fuck . but for god sakes don't use lasix

Bump, 1,000%

Why in the world do you want to use a prescription diuretic like lasix? What purpose? It can be very dangerous if not ran correctly, and it has absolutely no use whatsoever except for a bodybuilder getting ready to step on stage. Even then, I don't condone their use or think they are necessary if you are conditioned and know how to going into a show dry. They can flatten you out like a mother fucker and you'll look like a sack of smashed assholes. I haven't ever used it, even for competing. Not needed

Weather I think its safe or not aside because most don't give a shit and do what they want anyhow . But diuretic use on a show ready bodybuilder that's spilled over a tad done right can clean him up . when some one about 10 to 12 % body fat takes a powerful diuretic like lasix they not only pull the water from the fat layer leaving the actual fat in place they pull the water from the muscles making them look 30% smaller now you have what appears too be a smaller softer physique. Yep smaller and fatter. So if you don't care about your kidneys or passing out from dehydration or cramping possible death just remember it will actually make you look way worse

perfectly said and i would HIGHLY advise you to read this post several times over

Top Bottom