Cycle: Test + DBol + EQ

Bob

Hi guys,

Looking for more advice on a cycle:

1- Test E 350mg/week
2- Dbol 30mg/week
3- EQ 500mg/week
4 -GW501516 20mg/day
5 - (maybe S4 as well, not sure yet)...?

This is would be my 3rd steroid cycle;
As i was on TRT 3 years ago (2014) due to serious health problems with Nebido (Test Undecanoate) 1g/10weeks,
then moved on to my TRT + 200mg/week Test E (total of 8 weeks) then 8 week break.
And now i was thinking of doing a proper cyle with the 3 compounds mentionned above, is it a good combination? is the dosing right, knowing that im still a 'steroid newbie' and so i dont want to overkill the dosage in my early cycles.

My stats :

- Height: 182cm / 2'6"
- Weight: 94kg / 207pounds ; relatively lean, about 12% bodyfat
- Workout experience : 8 years, olympic weighlifting and martial arts and triathlon

Thanks in advance for your help and knowledge!

Bob

I suppose dbol is 30mg per day, not per week, right?
I would raise the dosage of EQ to 600/800mg...make sure you run it for at least 14 weeks
What have you got for pct and organ protection ?

Yes sorry of course Dbol 30mg/Day !
For EQ, yes for 14weeks, however i dont think i can have the supply for 600-800mg, this is why i ask if its worth it at 500mg? knowing that ive never used it before...
For PCT, since im on TRT, well my test is going to be set anyway, i still have clomid. Ill be using Aromasin aswell like i have before for during and after.
For liver and organs ill be taking tudca + liv52

Test and dbol dose is good. Dbol 4-5 weeks probably.
Eq preferably a little higher but 500 should do well. Or up it if you can. 14-16 weeks (I like 16 on eq).
Trt makes pct easy

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

i would not run eq any less than 16 weeks bro... i really would like to see you have it at least at 600 mg... i love adding gw and s4 here, definitely... i really think tbol is a better fit here with eq but thats up to you...

Yes sorry of course Dbol 30mg/Day !
For EQ, yes for 14weeks, however i dont think i can have the supply for 600-800mg, this is why i ask if its worth it at 500mg? knowing that ive never used it before...
For PCT, since im on TRT, well my test is going to be set anyway, i still have clomid. Ill be using Aromasin aswell like i have before for during and after.
For liver and organs ill be taking tudca + liv52

It would be worth getting some more EQ to run it properly. 600+ for 16 weeks is where you want it

Top Bottom