napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low T and SHBG and SARMS

l2azoredge

Hi guys,

I am located in Australia from a couple of years now. I have been watching videos on Dylan's YouTube Channel from a few weeks now and I find the videos very educating and backed up scientific research.

I joined this forum to get more information and user reviews about SARMs.

I am 28 year old and weigh 101 kilograms with body fat % of 30%. I am 170 cms tall. I have never used any AAS or SARM or PH before.

From a past a year I started gaining weight. I had a good body composition as I used to weigh 88 kilograms with LBM of 73 kg two years back before I moved to Australia. I started studying here and meanwhile working and doing graveyard shifts, I couldn't workout.

I recently browsed Dylan's video on YouTube talking about low test dangers and I got my serum androgen profile done.
As I doubted, my test levels are lower than what I should have at my age. My SHBG levels are low as well and estrogen is high which I guess is badly impacting my FSH. My prolactin levels are normal but LDL are borderline high and my TSH is borderline high as well. Other blood tests are normal too with DHEAS in normal range as well.

Testosterone 16.4 nmol/L (6.0 - 28.0)

SHBG 13* nmol/L (15 - 50)

Free Testosterone 512 pmol/L (200 - 600)

Free thyroxine (FT4) 13.6 pmol/L (9.0 - 25.0)

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone 5.31* mIU/L (0.50 - 5.00)

Free Tri-iodothyronine (FT3) 4.7 pmol/L (3.5 - 6.5)

I am very concerned about my health at this moment and want to know if I can use SARMs to reduce my body fat levels. I am heading towards metabolic syndrome as I am already obese and I am finding it hard to reduce weight merely by exercising because I feel tired and do not have much endurance now I used to.

Sorry for the long post. Please advise and help.

According to the ranges you provided, your test levels are within range. They are probably lower than normal because you have gained more body fat. What does your nutrition look like? Sarms will help with body fat, but only if your nutrition is in order and on point.

Hi ironlifter36,

Thanks for your reply. I am avoiding sugars and taking adequate protein 180-200 grams protein ( same amount of carbs and half the fats) per day with fish oil and other micros everyday. I am lifting 3-4 days a week and I am at an intermediate level. I am regaining my lifts but I can't do as much reps as I could.

yes, sarms can absolutely help you and not only with losing fat, but with cholesterol, metabolic syndrome etc... everything can be shipped to you in australia with no problems whatsoever...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 tongkat ali[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/25/25/25 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

your test level IS NOT LOW !! where did you come up with that idea??
yout free test is excellent!
lower SHBG is a good thing...not bad
your estrogen is high because you are fat...fat cells store estrogen

you need to really try to get a better understanding of your endrocine system

Last edited:
Hi ironlifter36,

Thanks for your reply. I am avoiding sugars and taking adequate protein 180-200 grams protein ( same amount of carbs and half the fats) per day with fish oil and other micros everyday. I am lifting 3-4 days a week and I am at an intermediate level. I am regaining my lifts but I can't do as much reps as I could.

Ok so your eating approx. 200P 200C and 100 Fat is that correct? So roughly 2500 calories? Do you know what your BMR and TDEE is?

Your total T is not low. It's true that most people try to lower their SHBG which in effect raises their free T, but mistakenly many believe a lower SHBG is always better which is not the case. Low SHBG has been correlated with obesity, diabetes, cardivascular disease amoung other complications. I believe your issue is likely due to an insulin sensitivity problem. If you improve your fat composition your SBHG will likely improve.

Thanks for your response mate. I got too disappointed when I checked my estrogen levels.

Thanks for your input mate. I really appreciate great job you guys are doing on this forum helping out everyone.

Thank you for your input mate. Surely, I need to improve my understanding on this. Do you think my FSH is in normal range? I think it's getting suppressed by oestrogen.

Thank you for your input mate. Surely, I need to improve my understanding on this. Do you think my FSH is in normal range? I think it's getting suppressed by oestrogen.
hey bro, i dont see your fsh number posted? what was it? you just have to get your body fat down and that is ALL going to start with diet and training bro... then, incorporate the sarms stack i told you to run... you can do this man

hey bro, i dont see your fsh number posted? what was it? you just have to get your body fat down and that is ALL going to start with diet and training bro... then, incorporate the sarms stack i told you to run... you can do this man

Hi Dylan,

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier. My fsh levels are below normal (fsh< 1iu/L normal range 1-8 iu/L).
My sperm count must be low at this time. I had fsh checked earlier last and estrogen, they were in normal range at that time. I am not sure what I can do improve the fsh levels.

clomid and nolva is likely what you would want to go with to improve your fsh... one thing that EVERYONE with sarms bloodwork shows is that by cycle end, their lh and fsh have also gone up... however i would start with just running clomid and nolva 4 more weeks...

clomid and nolva is likely what you would want to go with to improve your fsh... one thing that EVERYONE with sarms bloodwork shows is that by cycle end, their lh and fsh have also gone up... however i would start with just running clomid and nolva 4 more weeks...

Thanks for your kind advise. I will start with these meds.

Thanks for your response. This was really helpful.

Top Bottom