napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cortisol Control Post Cycle

juicedaddyjr

As all of us AAS users know, during PCT cortisol levels will be high, which is obviously not good for muscle maintenance and health in general. From my understanding (please correct me if I am wrong), cortisol levels can be elevated during cycle due to the intense training while on AAS, and when we clear the AAS from our system, cortisol levels will still be elevated, and even spike up further during PCT. Aside from including GW and MK in PCT, what are other methods that you guys use to control cortisol levels during and post cycle? Do any of you take a week off, or do a lighter weight and/or volume deload week when you have finished a cycle? I have also heard some talk of high-dose vitamin C being helpful in reducing cortisol. Thoughts?

Following this thread. I wonder the same. If cortisol is elevated although overshadowed by AAS during cycle, then part of cycling should include how to reduce and deal with cortisol.

According to Dlyan, the pct of clomid, nolvadex, GW and MK together reduces Cortisol and keeps your gains intact. Which one does what I can't say unless they work together. I personally don't want to deload my training due to fear of losing gains. Following as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My deloads are usually done right before my cycle, to get my body ready and recovered for the workload that's coming. but I don't deload right after a cycle. During that time I am training as hard as I can to fight and keep everything.

GW and MK-2866 are awesome tools to have for cortisol control. Aside from that I say just train your ass off and provide your body the right nutrients, rest and recovery it needs

there are other cortisol supplements you can use and many many years ago, before sarms were mainstream and before i started to use them in pct i tried several "cortisol controlling" supplements which did not do much of anything... some people say to lower intensity of training during pct, which was actually good advice at that time because there was not many avenues to turn to for any sort of control but with the inclusion of gw and mk, you are able to train your ass off just as you did on cycle and cortisol is held in check and you are able to, at times, even make more progress in pct but ultimately, you find recovery and your overall feeling at an extremely high level... pct horror stories generally revolve around a lack of using the right pct...

there are other cortisol supplements you can use and many many years ago, before sarms were mainstream and before i started to use them in pct i tried several "cortisol controlling" supplements which did not do much of anything... some people say to lower intensity of training during pct, which was actually good advice at that time because there was not many avenues to turn to for any sort of control but with the inclusion of gw and mk, you are able to train your ass off just as you did on cycle and cortisol is held in check and you are able to, at times, even make more progress in pct but ultimately, you find recovery and your overall feeling at an extremely high level... pct horror stories generally revolve around a lack of using the right pct...

Excellent info. PCT cannot be reinforced and enough.

What about during cycle, is cortisol on the raise, yet overshadowed by AAS or SARMS? Or do SARMS and AAS keep cortisol low during cycle?

Thanks for the response Dylan. That is kind of what I figured you would say. MK and GW sure ez excellent additions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in finding out whether we bring cortisol high from cycle into PCT or cortisol just like to prank us and pop out during PCT.

My deloads are usually done right before my cycle, to get my body ready and recovered for the workload that's coming. but I don't deload right after a cycle. During that time I am training as hard as I can to fight and keep everything.

GW and MK-2866 are awesome tools to have for cortisol control. Aside from that I say just train your ass off and provide your body the right nutrients, rest and recovery it needs

I usually took a very similar approach. I would always keep training as hard as I could during PCT for that reason. I was just curious if that was not the most effective way to do it. However, now with GW and MK, cortisol control is much easier.

Can always use prescription drugs : Neuromodulatory drugs such as octreotide, bromocriptine and cyproheptadine modulate the release of ACTH from the pituitary gland, thereby moderating the levels of cortisol in the body. Octreotide is a somatostatin analog, effective in combination with ketoconazole in lowering cortisol levels

I usually took a very similar approach. I would always keep training as hard as I could during PCT for that reason. I was just curious if that was not the most effective way to do it. However, now with GW and MK, cortisol control is much easier.

you know when you have those moments like a big shining light just came down and opened your eyes to something you were missing? that's what i felt like when i first started using mk2866 in pct... then gw came out and i started to learn about the cortisol control and when i put this pct together, it was fucking so awesome to see the ability to hold on to so much more... i would have never put this pct together that i have now without all the years of testing it... it gives you the opportunity to do so much more with a cycle and avoid that coming off depression and loss of gains...

It definitely makes pct far better. GW and MK-2866 are game changers when it comes to PCT.

you know when you have those moments like a big shining light just came down and opened your eyes to something you were missing? that's what i felt like when i first started using mk2866 in pct... then gw came out and i started to learn about the cortisol control and when i put this pct together, it was fucking so awesome to see the ability to hold on to so much more... i would have never put this pct together that i have now without all the years of testing it... it gives you the opportunity to do so much more with a cycle and avoid that coming off depression and loss of gains...

aside from sarms wouldnt ashwagandha be a good option? erase pro plus and lean xtreme? rhodiola also helps with cortisol and insulin sensitivity

aside from sarms wouldnt ashwagandha be a good option? erase pro plus and lean xtreme? rhodiola also helps with cortisol and insulin sensitivity
ive used lean xtreme... i mean, they are okay at best... however you should not expect too much from them... they are good to support something like gw but you cannot fully depend on them... kind of like how masteron and proviron have AI "properties" and can help support an AI further but you could never replace an AI with them

Top Bottom