Hi Dylan,
I was thinking of trying a first cycle of testosterone @ 300mg every week (150mg every 4 days). I've watched quite a few of your videos on steroids and thought I'd try the only Test E cycle.
The main reason why I'm emailing you is because I'm only 21. I've been training since I was 16 but have only taken it seriously for the past 3 years learning about mind muscle connection, stimulating the muscles etc...
I've read a lot of forums about age related times to consume these steroids and most say it to start age 25+
I have quite a few friends who have been on and off cycles (tren, anavar, winstrol etc..) they're the same age and have made a huge difference which has edged me toward trying something to help boost my motivation and physic with minimal long term effects. I've also tried Rad 140 @ 20mg and LGD @ 10mg ED for 12 weeks but found minimal gains too.
Test E Cycle:
1 - 10 Testosterone E @ 300mg/EW
1 - 16 Arimidex @ 1mg/ED
12-16 - PCT:-
(Clomid 50,25,25,25/Nolvadex 20,20,20,20)
I was thinking of trying a first cycle of testosterone @ 300mg every week (150mg every 4 days). I've watched quite a few of your videos on steroids and thought I'd try the only Test E cycle.
The main reason why I'm emailing you is because I'm only 21. I've been training since I was 16 but have only taken it seriously for the past 3 years learning about mind muscle connection, stimulating the muscles etc...
I've read a lot of forums about age related times to consume these steroids and most say it to start age 25+
I have quite a few friends who have been on and off cycles (tren, anavar, winstrol etc..) they're the same age and have made a huge difference which has edged me toward trying something to help boost my motivation and physic with minimal long term effects. I've also tried Rad 140 @ 20mg and LGD @ 10mg ED for 12 weeks but found minimal gains too.
Test E Cycle:
1 - 10 Testosterone E @ 300mg/EW
1 - 16 Arimidex @ 1mg/ED
12-16 - PCT:-
(Clomid 50,25,25,25/Nolvadex 20,20,20,20)

