napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

OK so I've been slacking on my log the last week. Last week I got in 2 workouts and then preparing for the arnolds, so my week sucked. I ate shitty over the weekend. Had a great time though.

Back at it this week full force. Meal prepped on sunday, and decided to try keto. I bought keto strips and started yesterday. I managed to stay at 9% carbs under 30g yesterday and today, with increased fats I'm still feeling ok. My plan is 2 weeks, then have a refeeds once a week unless that doesn't work for me.

Yesterday was shoulders and I kept it light on my lifts as my left shoulder has been giving me some pain

Between each set I take a 30 second rest and go again. I rest no longer than 30 seconds and I time myself to ensure I'm staying on track.

Monday
Stairstepper 35 mins
Treadmill walking 15 mins

Standing military presses 55lb
1 set of 12
1 set of 10
1 set of 8
1 set of 5

Barbell shrugs 105#
2 sets of 10
1 set of 8
1 set of 6

Dumbbell lateral raises 10#
2 sets of 8
1 set of 6

Dumbbell front raises 7.5#
3 sets of 10

Dumbbell Arnold presses 15#
2 sets of 10
1 set of 8

Overhead Dumbbell shoulder presses 120#'s
3 sets of 10
(Haha...for those who get this)

Tuesdays workout
20 min Stairstepper
6 minutes elliptical trainer

Back/biceps/abs

Air bikes

Leg raises

Alternate heal touches

100's

Tbar rows 55#

Barbell curls 45# bar only

Dumbbell bicep curls 12.5#

leverage machine iso rows 110#
Highs
Lows

Inverted rows body weight only

Hammer Dumbbell curls 15#

Cable seated rows 70#

Machine reverse Flys 60#

Machine later pull downs 70#

Miss Bizz is back on her grind! Glad to hear the two of you had great time at the Arnold.

We'd and Thursday off days for training...like to go heavy on the weekends when off work
Keto is going well. I did the coffee today and felt good. Today is day four I peed on a keto stick this morning just to see how I was...and it registered as trace 5...not sure if that means I'm on track with timing but I'm close to negative already.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We'd and Thursday off days for training...like to go heavy on the weekends when off work
Keto is going well. I did the coffee today and felt good. Today is day four I peed on a keto stick this morning just to see how I was...and it registered as trace 5...not sure if that means I'm on track with timing but I'm close to negative already.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nice MissB. The pee stix are not that accurate but gives you a an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The precision Keto blood meter is most accurate but it's expensive. Keep using the stix if you see the swab getting darker then you will be in ketosis

I can tell by my breath lol

The precision Keto blood meter is most accurate but it's expensive. Keep using the stix if you see the swab getting darker then you will be in ketosis

I can tell by my breath lol

so I have still quite of bit of time before I go into ketosis. I didn't read the directions lol. How expensive on the blood meter?

1f77fd2d9f2579a50b94d2676a6d5680.jpg

Hey MissBizz,

I have cycled in and out of keto several times. I did it for about 3 full months in the first part of January 2016 and had really good results with a lot of fat loss, but I wasn't trying to gain muscle at that time. I have tried it a couple more times more recently, but just haven't had the patience to see it through for as long as you really need to get fat adapted. You can expect to initially have a lot less energy and strength on your lifts than you are used to with carbs, which can be frustrating.

There's a website, facebook group, and reddit called Ketogains that you may want to check out.

I'm having trouble losing the weight I gained around Christmas, so I'm going to go keto again myself on Monday and really stick to it for at least 6 weeks. I'm happy to be your support group if you need one. Have a great weekend!

Hey MissBizz,

I have cycled in and out of keto several times. I did it for about 3 full months in the first part of January 2016 and had really good results with a lot of fat loss, but I wasn't trying to gain muscle at that time. I have tried it a couple more times more recently, but just haven't had the patience to see it through for as long as you really need to get fat adapted. You can expect to initially have a lot less energy and strength on your lifts than you are used to with carbs, which can be frustrating.

There's a website, facebook group, and reddit called Ketogains that you may want to check out.

I'm having trouble losing the weight I gained around Christmas, so I'm going to go keto again myself on Monday and really stick to it for at least 6 weeks. I'm happy to be your support group if you need one. Have a great weekend!
I will check them out. Thanks so much!!! Suprisingly I'm feeling pretty good with the added keto coffee..tomorrow is leg day so I'll see how my strength goes and will report out.
I can definitely use all the support....good luck on your next round, I'm here as well to offer any type of support. You all are very helpful. And appreciate all the advice and time each of you have taken to help me 😊😊

I will check them out. Thanks so much!!! Suprisingly I'm feeling pretty good with the added keto coffee..tomorrow is leg day so I'll see how my strength goes and will report out.
I can definitely use all the support....good luck on your next round, I'm here as well to offer any type of support. You all are very helpful. And appreciate all the advice and time each of you have taken to help me [emoji4][emoji4]

Keto coffee is the bomb. Your strength will stagger but after 3-4 weeks your body will adapt. And then strength comes back it for me I can't speak for others.

Keto coffee is the bomb. Your strength will stagger but after 3-4 weeks your body will adapt. And then strength comes back it for me I can't speak for others.

Yeah I'm thinking within the next week I'll see the drop .but I'm not too worried. Yeah I tried to make the coffee as a frozen one. Yeah it sucked but warm it's really good. I appreciate all your guidance dagans!!!

Yeah I'm thinking within the next week I'll see the drop .but I'm not too worried. Yeah I tried to make the coffee as a frozen one. Yeah it sucked but warm it's really good. I appreciate all your guidance dagans!!!

Anytime MissB.

Top Bottom