napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

Yeah I'm thinking within the next week I'll see the drop .but I'm not too worried. Yeah I tried to make the coffee as a frozen one. Yeah it sucked but warm it's really good. I appreciate all your guidance dagans!!!
How are you doing with the carb cravings?? Meant to tell you, or maybe someone did already. But, carry a pack of juicy fruit gum if you get a crave, you wouldn't believe how much it helps!!!!

How are you doing with the carb cravings?? Meant to tell you, or maybe someone did already. But, carry a pack of juicy fruit gum if you get a crave, you wouldn't believe how much it helps!!!!
I'm actually doing quite well. The bulletproof coffee has helped me quite a bit. It's been 5 days and I feel good...but I've always done great low carb just never this low lol I'm staying at 25g or less of net carbs. I will definitely keep the juicy fruit in mind..I haven't heard of that. Great tip 😊😊

I'm totally killing bigb here though..usually I cook us the same meals and our kids different meals however doing the low carb he's really fended for himself this week lol. I need to figure out how to cook for both our needs :)

I'm actually doing quite well. The bulletproof coffee has helped me quite a bit. It's been 5 days and I feel good...but I've always done great low carb just never this low lol I'm staying at 25g or less of net carbs. I will definitely keep the juicy fruit in mind..I haven't heard of that. Great tip [emoji4][emoji4]

I'm totally killing bigb here though..usually I cook us the same meals and our kids different meals however doing the low carb he's really fended for himself this week lol. I need to figure out how to cook for both our needs :)

Sugar free jello never kicks me out of ketosis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday's workout I focused on cardio and abs...did 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer incline 10 resistance 100 both full force.

Today's workout was legs and cardio
I did notice loss in strength with my keto diet.

Barbell squats
1sets of 8 @ 115#
2 sets of 6 @ 115#
1 set of 5 @125#
1 set of 4 @ 125#
1 set of 3 @ 135#

Barbell snatch deadlifts
2 sets of 6 @ 105#
1 set of 5 @ 105#
1 set of 4 @ 105#

Leg press
3 sets of 8 @ 190
1 set of 6 @ 190

Machine standing glute kickbacks
3 sets of 8 @ 60#
1 set of 6 @ 60#

Pile squats with 25# plate
3 sets of 8

Finished up with 20 min on elliptical trainer resistance at max 100 incline at max 10

Tomorrow is chest day and I'm expecting to really notice strength loss here

Today ended my dose of the var. I have increased my rad to 15mg.

Keto seems to be going well. My strips are staying the same purple of moderate level. But I also know they aren't entirely accurate either. It's been 8 days. I'm actually down 4 lbs. I had chest/tricep day today which went well. I expected strength to be way down but actually benched the heaviest I've done at 115 for 3 reps. Will update shortly my workout.

Keto seems to be going well. My strips are staying the same purple of moderate level. But I also know they aren't entirely accurate either. It's been 8 days. I'm actually down 4 lbs. I had chest/tricep day today which went well. I expected strength to be way down but actually benched the heaviest I've done at 115 for 3 reps. Will update shortly my workout.

Nice keep it up. It only gets better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work, so far. But, make sure to use those carb days appropriately. 4 lbs in one week, is on track for success!!! Good work!!!!

Nice work, so far. But, make sure to use those carb days appropriately. 4 lbs in one week, is on track for success!!! Good work!!!!
Thanks absolutely...I decided to go with the 2 week mark for the first time so next Monday makes 2 weeks and I'll get to.have one 😊😊😊

Yep, perfect . These 2 weeks, are the roughest. But, the best feeling when you get there. Like a goal, tough it out , you can do it !!!!!!!

So today makes 10 days of keto...no cheats at all..and won't have a refeed until next wed.

I know there are people who don't like keto, but I will explain why this,seems to be working good for me.

Over the years I've noticed if I eat too many carbs in general I feel very bloated, I have irregular bowel movements, and frankly my mood is up and down and I seem to get quite emotional.

In just 10 days my body feels like I've done a 360.

I'm pooping regularly with no struggles
I haven't been bloated at all, and suprisingly my mood has been great. No ups/downs this far, no added irritability and uncontrollable crying. I don't know maybe I'm just crazy to think that these things can be related to the macros or carbs that I was eating, but I haven't felt this great in these areas in a very long time.

So today makes 10 days of keto...no cheats at all..and won't have a refeed until next wed.

I know there are people who don't like keto, but I will explain why this,seems to be working good for me.

Over the years I've noticed if I eat too many carbs in general I feel very bloated, I have irregular bowel movements, and frankly my mood is up and down and I seem to get quite emotional.

In just 10 days my body feels like I've done a 360.

I'm pooping regularly with no struggles
I haven't been bloated at all, and suprisingly my mood has been great. No ups/downs this far, no added irritability and uncontrollable crying. I don't know maybe I'm just crazy to think that these things can be related to the macros or carbs that I was eating, but I haven't felt this great in these areas in a very long time.

That's great missbiz!! You have found what works best for you not only with weight loss but also general well being!!

Top Bottom