napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

I tried keto one time like 6 months ago. I ate a lot of block cheese, pepperoni, steak and ground turkey. I didn't really know what I was doing and I only made it like a week lol

I tried keto one time like 6 months ago. I ate a lot of block cheese, pepperoni, steak and ground turkey. I didn't really know what I was doing and I only made it like a week lol
I tried it once b4...I didn't know what I was doing either lol lasted about a week haha...thanks to dangans help and reading I think I am good to go now!!!

I tried it once b4...I didn't know what I was doing either lol lasted about a week haha...thanks to dangans help and reading I think I am good to go now!!!

Anytime MissB. if you do have a meal with a little high protein for example chicken breast just fry it with 2 tbl spoon butter or extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil avocado oil my favorite.
check questketo (QUEST protein bar company) they have prep keto meals http://www.questketo.com/

Anytime MissB. if you do have a meal with a little high protein for example chicken breast just fry it with 2 tbl spoon butter or extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil avocado oil my favorite.
check questketo (QUEST protein bar company) they have prep keto meals http://www.questketo.com/
Awesome tips...thank you!! I will check this out. Very much appreciated :)

So today makes 10 days of keto...no cheats at all..and won't have a refeed until next wed.

I know there are people who don't like keto, but I will explain why this,seems to be working good for me.

Over the years I've noticed if I eat too many carbs in general I feel very bloated, I have irregular bowel movements, and frankly my mood is up and down and I seem to get quite emotional.

In just 10 days my body feels like I've done a 360.

I'm pooping regularly with no struggles
I haven't been bloated at all, and suprisingly my mood has been great. No ups/downs this far, no added irritability and uncontrollable crying. I don't know maybe I'm just crazy to think that these things can be related to the macros or carbs that I was eating, but I haven't felt this great in these areas in a very long time.

While I am certainly not a Doctor nor a nutritionist, from what I have read and heard from speaking with others, there are some people who just do not handle carbs well at all. Many think they don't handle carbs well, when in fact they just eat to much. Those people switch to keto, lose weight and hail low carb as a magical solution when in fact they lost weight simply because of their reduction in calories. HOWEVER, apparently there are some who truly do not do well with carbs. You may in fact be one of those people. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Losing weight is one thing, but feeling well is more important IMO. If you are doing both, then you may have found what works best for you.

While I am certainly not a Doctor nor a nutritionist, from what I have read and heard from speaking with others, there are some people who just do not handle carbs well at all. Many think they don't handle carbs well, when in fact they just eat to much. Those people switch to keto, lose weight and hail low carb as a magical solution when in fact they lost weight simply because of their reduction in calories. HOWEVER, apparently there are some who truly do not do well with carbs. You may in fact be one of those people. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Losing weight is one thing, but feeling well is more important IMO. If you are doing both, then you may have found what works best for you.

I agree with you I only use Keto for cutting if I look at carbs I gain weight. I tried to cut with the same calories with carbs didn't lose weight maintained as soon as I eliminated carbs increased the fat with the same calories starting losing weight not just water fat. I feel better with no carbs also. But when I bulk carbs are a must for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree with you here!!!! I am shocked by how well this is going!

I agree with you I only use Keto for cutting if I look at carbs I gain weight. I tried to cut with the same calories with carbs didn't lose weight maintained as soon as I eliminated carbs increased the fat with the same calories starting losing weight not just water fat. I feel better with no carbs also. But when I bulk carbs are a must for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it very interesting how individualized nutrition seems to be. Obviously, certain principles apply to everyone, but beyond that it just depends. Takes experimentation through trial in error to find what works best.

I find it very interesting how individualized nutrition seems to be. Obviously, certain principles apply to everyone, but beyond that it just depends. Takes experimentation through trial in error to find what works best.

And what's even more crazy is how long it takes to dial it in…I'm at 2 years and I still am making corrections..

also my hdl went from 47 to 64 with high fat and ldl dropped. I am sensitive to insulin my vitamin d was 27 anjd i have been taking 10,000 ius a day my A1C was a little high as soon as i did keto my vitamin d went 50 and my A1C dropped. crazy how nutrition acts in people differently.

also my hdl went from 47 to 64 with high fat and ldl dropped. I am sensitive to insulin my vitamin d was 27 anjd i have been taking 10,000 ius a day my A1C was a little high as soon as i did keto my vitamin d went 50 and my A1C dropped. crazy how nutrition acts in people differently.
Funny thing is I have a lot of these same issues. Low vitamin d, my ldl is low, but my hdl was 41. It increases from.last year 20 something to 41, however that's still very low. Interesting!!

Completely agree with you here!!!! I am shocked by how well this is going!

My fiancé and I were just talking about nutrition compliance earlier this week. We were discussing the importance of finding "What works best" for the individual instead of following the masses or trends. If a nutrition plan works, but leaves you feeling miserable or you don't like the foods you are eating, then it will not be sustainable. However, if you find something that works, you like the foods you are eating and you feel great doing it, consistency and compliance will be almost effortless.

And what's even more crazy is how long it takes to dial it in…I'm at 2 years and I still am making corrections..

I am as well. I found what works for me, but given the fact I stop experimenting, I can't say for sure what I do now is 100% optimal for my body.

My fiancé and I were just talking about nutrition compliance earlier this week. We were discussing the importance of finding "What works best" for the individual instead of following the masses or trends. If a nutrition plan works, but leaves you feeling miserable or you don't like the foods you are eating, then it will not be sustainable. However, if you find something that works, you like the foods you are eating and you feel great doing it, consistency and compliance will be almost effortless.

This is definitely 100 on. I know I've tried a million different things. And though I've had success what was working for me just wasn't any more and with keto I do love all the foods I'm eating and I can definitely see keeping up with this. You really never are going to know what works best if you don't try!!!

Top Bottom