napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms replacing steroids on DNP and T3 cicle

Ssarmer22

So, i'm 21 years old, been on the gym for 3 years, i'm at a 11~13% bf, i'm about to use t3 and dnp to really cut all the fat out. The thing is, whitout steroids i'll burn muscle, bone, fat, everything haha, and i dont want that to happen, but also i dont want to use gear now, so i was thinking, what sarm would be able to keep the muscle mass and bone, but what sarm and what dose, i think it's something like LGD or RAD, but i wanted some outside opnions, what do you guys think ?
(Nothing crazy, just 4 weeks of t3 at 50mcg and 2 weeks of dnp at 200mg)
Probably some sarm for when i come off as well while my body's natural production is coming back too. (Maybe yk 9009 ? idk)

So, i'm 21 years old, been on the gym for 3 years, i'm at a 11~13% bf, i'm about to use t3 and dnp to really cut all the fat out. The thing is, whitout steroids i'll burn muscle, bone, fat, everything haha, and i dont want that to happen, but also i dont want to use gear now, so i was thinking, what sarm would be able to keep the muscle mass and bone, but what sarm and what dose, i think it's something like LGD or RAD, but i wanted some outside opnions, what do you guys think ?
Probably some sarm for when i come off as well while my body's natural production is coming back too. (Maybe yk 9009 ? idk)

Bro, you need to get the idea of DNP out of your head.....seriously. That stuff is nothing to mess around with at all. It can be fatal. That stuff raises your body temperature big time and can cook you from the inside out until you die. Even if that doesn't happen, how fun does it sound to give yourself a fucking fever? Just......don't

And you shouldn't be messing with T3 or any thyroid drugs either, especially at your age. Just please get these ideas out of your head.

You are young, and shouldn't be fucking with any of that. You need a proper diet coupled with a good sarms cycle and nothing more

I'd recommend the enhanced super stack to you for sarms

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ya man the side effect to incorrectly dosing dnp is death. There are no antidotes for it either, once it's in your body it doesn't leave until it's finished so if you do incorrectly dose it there's no Savin ya, it's just a waiting game, also, messing with your thyroid is just really not worth it. We don't support recklessness at this place so please just listen to us trying to help you and don't do it. Try ricks suggested stack, the best fat loss sarms are GW, SR, and s4 so try those out

bro, here's the problem and its a MASSIVE one... you have no idea what your doing or talking about... not even close and you know, you do that shit with dnp, its not going to just hurt you, no, it will fucking kill you, literally... thats not bull shit nor exaggeration... t3, messing with your thyroid and eating muscle... NOT SMART... your going to fucking kill yourself... THEN you say yk 9009... brother, sr 9009... yk11 is pure dog shit... so i dont know which one you are even referring to... brother listen, sarms are by far the best option for you but you cant use ANYTHING if you dont know what your doing... period! start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

now, please tell me YOUR SPECIFIC goals and i will help you with the RIGHT way to do things because you are not just on a path of hurt, your on a path of far worse...

"(Nothing crazy, just 4 weeks of t3 at 50mcg and 2 weeks of dnp at 200mg)"

You are setting yourself up for disaster if you think this is "nothing crazy"

At 21 you can make tremendous changes with the right nutrition.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Top Bottom