napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Sorry to hear about the aromasin but honestly doesn't surprise me with what happened with the "var" I had from expdom. Other than that, you look great and are doing awesome with keeping your weight up!

MissBizz

Here is my mid cycle bloodwork... while i am happy with part of it, im quite pissed off on another... as i already knew, robo is right on point... im running 350 mg week of test with a score of 2490... you do the math... it cant be more spot on... i fully expected my alt, ast and kidney values to be off but not as high as they are... that's anadrol at 50 and 100 mg for you... i am pounding cycle assist with tudca and extra milk thistle so this should even out since im off anadrol...

Here's my issues... the estrogen issue... i always have estrogen on the higher side but this is completely fucked and i am going to have to take the blame.. the ONE time i dont stick with sarmsx aromasin this happens.. i had a lot of "pharm grade" aromasin from a prior source we had here that is no longer on the forum (express domestic) and so i thought i might as well use it.. well, that's what i get... a fucking level of 136... i KNEW i was holding water, even if its not as noticeable to some, i know and i felt like my chest was a bit puffy but i thought i was creating problems that were not there but THIS is why i advise bloods pre, mid and post... i started aromasin from sarmsx today, 1.5 droppers full which is equal to 22.5 mg every day but as potent as its shown to be, that should be plenty... that is my main issue with the bloodwork... also, prolactin is absolutely crushed... i have only been taking .5 mg every 3 days and it is basically non existent so im scaling that back to once a week for now... the caber is from iwgf and clearly extremely strong... i'll redo bloods in 4 weeks to check estrogen, kidneys and liver etc... they should be right in line then... here are the copies of the results...

2wfmlvs.jpg

2jfn89e.jpg

Dylan, it's also entirely possible that your estrogen numbers are skewed since you are on Tren. Just throwing that out there as a possibility since it does give a false positive for higher estrogen depending on the particular test done.

It's also entirely possible estrogen is in fact elevated. I'd be curious to see the new bloodwork when you have it just to get confirmation on exactly what it is.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
Today I weighed in at 199.4... Nearly there! I did eat extra on Thanksgiving, obviously but I did not "over eat" either... It was nice to sit down and just eat freely for once but I still found myself tracking everything and not going crazy but I definitely enjoyed it and definitely cheated some... i was not going to turn down a pumpkin bar and a brownie... not on this day... LOL... i get this once or twice a year so i took advantage... Im still getting stronger by the day and that is so encouraging and i can see so many changes in overall physique and its just damn pleasing to say the least... I blasted out 265x10 on bench today and next week i'll get 270 or 275... my biceps are getting insanely strong... im lifting serious weight on them... I am loving it and I am constantly aiming for more... I LOVE where I am at right now but the chase for gains never ends... Thank you everyone for your support and feedback... here are a few new pics from today...

2ytogtv.jpg

1zq689j.jpg

2zxyyy0.jpg

Dude you are absolutely killing this cycle! You are basically 200 lbs now and still your sa,e shredded self. I'm extremely proud of you bro for everything you've accomplished. You look get my friend. Keep up the awesome work! You just keep getting better and better and stronger. That's pretty awesome

Tren rage, nah my Tapatalk browser sucks. Didn't even see the commentary

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

No there is no rage but your comment came across like i didnt know or didnt explain as to why... im very aware of it and im pissed as fuck its even an issue

Just goes to show how fucking important bloodwork is. It happens to the best of us. Even if we "feel" fine that doesn't necessarily mean that we are fine. I'm sorry to hear this Dylan. I really liked that source while he was around and I got some killer numbers from his gear, but it is what it is. Thanks again for keeping us up to date on this. I was really looking forward to your mid cycle test.

You are definitely looking stout my friend. Keep it up bro! That extra weight is certainly doing you some justice. ✊

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice dude. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Remember not to be discouraged if your strength drops a little bit after getting that estro controlled. I'm strong as an ox one day with my e2 climbing... and I feel like a weak bitch the next after trying to bring it back down with letro and masin. I'm sure you know this, but sometimes I have to remind myself why that happens

Nice work dude. And good to hear about iwgf caber

Sorry to hear about the aromasin but honestly doesn't surprise me with what happened with the "var" I had from expdom. Other than that, you look great and are doing awesome with keeping your weight up!

MissBizz
yes, it pisses me off but there's nothing we can do about it now but fix it... i rarely deviate and THIS is exactly the reason...

Nice dude. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Remember not to be discouraged if your strength drops a little bit after getting that estro controlled. I'm strong as an ox one day with my e2 climbing... and I feel like a weak bitch the next after trying to bring it back down with letro and masin. I'm sure you know this, but sometimes I have to remind myself why that happens

Nice work dude. And good to hear about iwgf caber
the caber may be a bit too strong LOL but i dont run tren super high either... 400 mg but may bump to 500 as a max but thats it... hopefully i wot need letro and i dont expect to but i'll obviously get bloods again in 3-4 weeks to see how controlled it is...

Dylan, it's also entirely possible that your estrogen numbers are skewed since you are on Tren. Just throwing that out there as a possibility since it does give a false positive for higher estrogen depending on the particular test done.

It's also entirely possible estrogen is in fact elevated. I'd be curious to see the new bloodwork when you have it just to get confirmation on exactly what it is.

very very true brother and i'll be honest, initially i was so pissed i didnt think about that but then that did occur to me so its probably not as high as it says but i am sure its elevated... i have no fat bro but i can see the water there, slightly in my face and in my chest... not horrible and probably not too noticeable to most but to me, its apparent but i'll get it fixed right away...

Dude you are absolutely killing this cycle! You are basically 200 lbs now and still your sa,e shredded self. I'm extremely proud of you bro for everything you've accomplished. You look get my friend. Keep up the awesome work! You just keep getting better and better and stronger. That's pretty awesome

i really appreciate it brother... trying to catch up to your size and strength, or at least get close to it! =) you know i always appreciate your feedback... its always been very important to me all these years and its more important each time you give it, so thank you bro, always... its always appreciated and never forgotten, trust me

Just goes to show how fucking important bloodwork is. It happens to the best of us. Even if we "feel" fine that doesn't necessarily mean that we are fine. I'm sorry to hear this Dylan. I really liked that source while he was around and I got some killer numbers from his gear, but it is what it is. Thanks again for keeping us up to date on this. I was really looking forward to your mid cycle test.

You are definitely looking stout my friend. Keep it up bro! That extra weight is certainly doing you some justice. ✊

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
i fucking loved his deca bro, no doubt but this had me fuming and this is a prime example because not only do i feel fine, i feel amazing, yet you see numbers that are way too high that need fixed... this is a perfect example, you are right! I really appreciate your continuous support bro... you've been encouraging me from the start and i DO NOT FORGET THAT... its very very much appreciated

I really appreciate everyones support... You all don't realize how important it is to have the support of your peers... I don't care who you are, how hard you work etc... we are all human and it just means everything especially to me... I just can't put into words what it feels like to see the responses, the feedback, the constructive criticism and most of all, the support and love i feel from everyone... to know how people TRULY care means everything and i just want to express my gratitude and appreciation to everyone... i make it a point to never let any of you down and to try to show you all that anything is possible when you truly believe and have that motivation... i do my best to always lead by example... thank you everyone, i never forget any of this and it is always valued and appreciated!

I really appreciate everyones support... You all don't realize how important it is to have the support of your peers... I don't care who you are, how hard you work etc... we are all human and it just means everything especially to me... I just can't put into words what it feels like to see the responses, the feedback, the constructive criticism and most of all, the support and love i feel from everyone... to know how people TRULY care means everything and i just want to express my gratitude and appreciation to everyone... i make it a point to never let any of you down and to try to show you all that anything is possible when you truly believe and have that motivation... i do my best to always lead by example... thank you everyone, i never forget any of this and it is always valued and appreciated!
Always support you Dylan. You have provided so much and asked so little in return. What your doing with this forum is so benifical for us to learn from. Thank you for everything!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You deserve every bit of recognition for both what you've accomplished, and for everything you give back to everyone else Dlyan. We all admire your work ethic and you set the example well for all of us. Keep it up brother!

Always support you Dylan. You have provided so much and asked so little in return. What your doing with this forum is so benifical for us to learn from. Thank you for everything!

i really appreciate that brother... thank you so much, i wont forget that!

You deserve every bit of recognition for both what you've accomplished, and for everything you give back to everyone else Dlyan. We all admire your work ethic and you set the example well for all of us. Keep it up brother!

i cant tell you what that means to me bro.. thank you!

Finally hit 200! More Big Progress

FINALLY... broke the 200 barrier weighing in at 201 today... I had a feeling I was there but i try to not check my weight every day... What I love is that I still feel light... its such a clean gain... My strength is through the roof right now... Its just continuing to grow everyday and I find myself so addicted to the strength that I am a maniac when I train... I cannot get enough... This was a really strong week all the way through with training... I have been slamming tudca as well to help with my alt and ast.. I bumped aromasin to 25 mg per day to get everything back in line... I feel absolutely amazing and I am loving how everything is proportioned right now... I have a few new pics where you can really see a lot more growth going on... Here are the updated pics from today... SHOULDER DAY means they are looking even bigger...

fclf0p.jpg

21e2a20.jpg

Good shit bro. You're like me with the shoulders... they outgrow every other part of my body. I actually stopped directly training them because they respond so quickly.

I know what you mean in terms of the strength. I get in the gym and some days it's more about hitting heavy reps than it is about anything else... I just love smashing PRs

Good shit bro. You're like me with the shoulders... they outgrow every other part of my body. I actually stopped directly training them because they respond so quickly.

I know what you mean in terms of the strength. I get in the gym and some days it's more about hitting heavy reps than it is about anything else... I just love smashing PRs
its really addicting when you see continuous progress, im with you all the way brother! smashing PR's is an unreal feeling.. you just know your hard work is paying off in a major way...

FINALLY... broke the 200 barrier weighing in at 201 today... I had a feeling I was there but i try to not check my weight every day... What I love is that I still feel light... its such a clean gain... My strength is through the roof right now... Its just continuing to grow everyday and I find myself so addicted to the strength that I am a maniac when I train... I cannot get enough... This was a really strong week all the way through with training... I have been slamming tudca as well to help with my alt and ast.. I bumped aromasin to 25 mg per day to get everything back in line... I feel absolutely amazing and I am loving how everything is proportioned right now... I have a few new pics where you can really see a lot more growth going on... Here are the updated pics from today... SHOULDER DAY means they are looking even bigger...

fclf0p.jpg

21e2a20.jpg
Wow! Your looking great! So awesome to see you excel and change throughout the weeks. Great job bro! Motivating!

Top Bottom