napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Man your delts are just sick! You look great! Keep giving it hell, your inspiring the hell out of me!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
im really happy to hear that brother... trust me, im even inspiring myself because of my will and drive with this... its always there but even at a higher level i didnt even know i had... im way more than loving it!

The progress continues...

At this point, I am even surprising myself on the capabilities I have had this entire time and I feel like head was so convoluted with being way too lean that i have been missing out and not listening to others however, i dont dwell on the past... i use it as fuel to improve even more...

I am in an unknown realm on strength right now... I hit my shoulders and traps so hard yesterday i could barely move them for hours... however the benefits are WELL worth it and as many can tell, my shoulders develop rapidly, they always have and i have so many different shoulder movements that most would not know about so that helps as well...

I had one of the best back workouts i have ever had today and one thing I am really loving is my lat development... my biceps, chest and triceps are at unknown levels as well right now... I seriously could not be happier with it... I have been getting in about 250 extra calories than normal... I know thats a joke to many but you have to understand, thats small amount to me is like 500-750 extra for others... so its a big move forward but i realize that since the anadrol stage is over, i have to eat extra to accommodate and keep the size... weight is still steady at 197.5... i feel absolutely wonderful and im not even half way through the cycle yet so i am extremely encouraged about more to come...

I have an appointment for an uncapped blood test on Friday so bloodwork should be ready to post next week... Thank you all for the ongoing support !! Here are a few new pics from today...

2ntvi2q.jpg

2uj5i1l.jpg

At this point, I am even surprising myself on the capabilities I have had this entire time and I feel like head was so convoluted with being way too lean that i have been missing out and not listening to others however, i dont dwell on the past... i use it as fuel to improve even more...

I am in an unknown realm on strength right now... I hit my shoulders and traps so hard yesterday i could barely move them for hours... however the benefits are WELL worth it and as many can tell, my shoulders develop rapidly, they always have and i have so many different shoulder movements that most would not know about so that helps as well...

I had one of the best back workouts i have ever had today and one thing I am really loving is my lat development... my biceps, chest and triceps are at unknown levels as well right now... I seriously could not be happier with it... I have been getting in about 250 extra calories than normal... I know thats a joke to many but you have to understand, thats small amount to me is like 500-750 extra for others... so its a big move forward but i realize that since the anadrol stage is over, i have to eat extra to accommodate and keep the size... weight is still steady at 197.5... i feel absolutely wonderful and im not even half way through the cycle yet so i am extremely encouraged about more to come...

I have an appointment for an uncapped blood test on Friday so bloodwork should be ready to post next week... Thank you all for the ongoing support !! Here are a few new pics from today...

2ntvi2q.jpg

2uj5i1l.jpg

Bro I am seriously impressed... looking fucking sick

Hay Dylan I can PM you later on about sending you a few bucks for a shit that fits, just a little tight around the shoulders..... Bro.....

Hay Dylan I can PM you later on about sending you a few bucks for a shit that fits, just a little tight around the shoulders..... Bro.....
LOL are you referring to my SMEDIUM shirt?? LOLL i cant help it bro, it fit differently a few months ago but im liking the way it fits now much more!

2ntvi2q.jpg

2uj5i1l.jpg
Bro your all over it! Looking great. Maybe you should post some of your exercises, like you said you do so many shoulder moves. Inquiring minds want to know! Thanks for this blog, it's a great follow!

Bro your all over it! Looking great. Maybe you should post some of your exercises, like you said you do so many shoulder moves. Inquirin minds want to know! Thanks for this blog, it's a great follow!

i wouldn't have the time for that whatsoever bro.. i do my best but im answering questions all day every day... i barely have the time to update the log as i do... there's only one of me bro... i can only do so much in a day

Heading out for a HUGE chest day... feeling great today and feeling even better about how everything is looking... everything is getting proportioned exactly how i hoped with all weight shifts to where i want them... i feel very lean again yet with nearly 20 more pounds... still aiming for that 200 mark and ready to absolutely destroy weights and set PR's again today...

Heading out for a HUGE chest day... feeling great today and feeling even better about how everything is looking... everything is getting proportioned exactly how i hoped with all weight shifts to where i want them... i feel very lean again yet with nearly 20 more pounds... still aiming for that 200 mark and ready to absolutely destroy weights and set PR's again today...

Bro I know your gonna crush it and I'm sure you will far exceed that 200 mark.

Top Bottom