napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Nice log bro this is a pretty hectic cycle and you are clearly putting on some very nice quality size! I know what it's like trying to gain muscle as an Ectomorph you really have to force those calories in haha so keep up the solid work đź‘Ť

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice log bro this is a pretty hectic cycle and you are clearly putting on some very nice quality size! I know what it's like trying to gain muscle as an Ectomorph you really have to force those calories in haha so keep up the solid work ď‘Ť

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

i really appreciate the support brother... this is an epic one for me but im not even half way done with it so im expecting A LOT more from it... I really appreciate the comments!

Looking good man. By the way , you look much healthier at this size and weight. Fuller does not always mean fatter , especially in your case because your already so lean. Keep it going and keep eating ! It's working well for you. Best cycle I've seen you log yet.
This will probably sound quite stupid to you but a comment like you made makes me feel so much more comfortable doing what Im doing because I just always have a mental block with this particular instance... I can do ANYTHING but when it comes to gaining too much weight etc. i just have a block and i finally forced myself to get past it and i am so happy that i did for so many reasons... THANK YOU for taking the time to comment and encourage me... That goes WAY further than you know for me and I wont forget it... Thank you bro

Yeah Dylan, I agree with everyone. The extra lbs look great. 6-8% is still ripped as they come

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Just reading your posts right now shows your in happy place and feel great right now like you should be. If you were starving yourself you would not be in great mood and killing it and being up 17 pounds. Nice work bro.
ive been fucking starving myself for years and come to find out, which i already knew but didnt want to admit it, i feel and look a million times better... you get so caught up in a certain goal or plan and you lose site of things at times.. it happens to the best of us but im in a far better place now and am only going to continue to add to it... your support is beyond helpful... thanks brother

Been so busy with a new job recently that I haven't been around much, but I'm about to start my own steady Summer shred (Test/Tren/GW/MK/Prov) so this was the first thread I came back to for inspiration! Haha. Keep at it :)

Been so busy with a new job recently that I haven't been around much, but I'm about to start my own Summer shred (Test/Tren/GW/MK/Prov) so this was the first thread I came back to for inspiration! Haha. Keep at it :)
I love it brother.. thats my kind of cycle... i'll be there for support and any help you may need bro!

So Dylan, should we expect this to be the norm, from here on out?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
definitely bro, more so in this 195-205 range... perhaps different compounds like anadrol again... things that may not be the norm but i know how to control them to keep them cleaner... tren with them helps a lot along with GW and also, when you run primo with anything, it has a way of keeping strong clean gains going but keeping unwanted weight away as well... im definitely not going to continue weighing fuckng 180 just to be 5% body fat... im done with that... it doesn't look nor feel nearly this good and my mind is so much clearer and my attitude is so much better etc... its just everything bro... i feel like a different and far better person

for me, yes my body is essential but anytime you can improve as a person in general, im all about it and that has to be a top priority as well

The key is I dont feel heavy at all... ive been this size before but i hated it... i didnt feel good about it but i feel far different this time but my diet is so dialed in bro, its a multitude of things different than before... this was many years ago when i tried it but it was just not done right and now it is and seeing it done this way and the results, im definitely staying here.. l still have work to do in terms of getting in the right calories... im still a bit short but the improvement is huge and it takes time to fix that... however, its already come a long way and will only continue...

Keep it up bro !! This will be magnificent as i can see !
Im recomping also

Test e - 400 mg/w
Tren e - 400 mg/w
Eq - 800 mg/w
Anadrol- 50 mg/w for one more week then rest from orals 4 weeks and adding t-bol

Keep postin brooo gl !

your comments and feedback throughout only continue to help me a great deal man... i can't thank you enough!

Of course man. I'm glad I could help in any way.

I mean look at how many compimento you've gotten from adding a couple body fat points. The difference between 5% and 7% is visually negligible, meaning you're still super lean and shredded but you can train harder for sure which you undoubtedly can agree with.

Keep it up man. You're well on your way with the knowledge and also the humility to take advice, which I think is possibly the biggest asset anyone can possess

Keep it up bro !! This will be magnificent as i can see !
Im recomping also

Test e - 400 mg/w
Tren e - 400 mg/w
Eq - 800 mg/w
Anadrol- 50 mg/w for one more week then rest from orals 4 weeks and adding t-bol

Keep postin brooo gl !
thats my kind of cycle... thanks for the support brother

Top Bottom