napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Keep it up dylan! I've been here a long time so I know that this isn't easy for you, I'm glad to see you are growing and embracing all of this. You are an inspiration to others, keep killing it!

MissBizz

Of course man. I'm glad I could help in any way.

I mean look at how many compimento you've gotten from adding a couple body fat points. The difference between 5% and 7% is visually negligible, meaning you're still super lean and shredded but you can train harder for sure which you undoubtedly can agree with.

Keep it up man. You're well on your way with the knowledge and also the humility to take advice, which I think is possibly the biggest asset anyone can possess

i completely agree.. you want to know the difference between 5 and 7? well, there's several differences... 1. you feel FAR better just a bit higher... 2. you look healthier a bit higher... 3. your physique is more striking because you dont look and feel completely drained... 4. skin, hair and nails are all far healthier because there is no lack of nutrients...

i spend so much time trying to "defy" things that i lost the path i should have been on... at 6-7% with this kind of size, its night and day and there's still room for more size for sure... im just trying to do it the right way, not too gradual but not too much at once...

i appreciate your words and you continuously supporting because i know im a bit difficult with my ways, but trust me, i always take heed to the advice given, i sit down, i think about it, i put myself in others shoes, i never feel i am above anyone or anything at any time because none of us are and i have a HIGH regard for the input of others and i take it all in and i value it highly.. you know that when someone takes the time to advise, give constructive criticism etc. thats a BEAUTIFUL thing because it shows they care... Its like this... when you play basketball for instance, its hard to understand when your younger but you should WANT the coach to be on you, even giving you a harder time because ultimately its because he/she sees the potential in you and wants to bring it out... if your the guy that never gets yelled at, or coached etc. its because the coach just does not care or you are not good enough for that particular team/scenario... i TRULY appreciate your advice and others and it has really made an impact on me and helped me... WE ARE ALL HUMAN, we all can continuously learn no matter how much we know or think we know and when one realizes that and show humility and is humble, you can go a million miles further... thanks again brother.. you have had a very positive impact on me that i will not forget...

Keep it up dylan! I've been here a long time so I know that this isn't easy for you, I'm glad to see you are growing and embracing all of this. You are an inspiration to others, keep killing it!

MissBizz

I really appreciate it and i know you know how hard certain things are for me... im so thrilled i was able to overcome certain MENTAL obstacles, which are a bitch to overcome and continuously move forward... if i can inspire or help even one person then my day is made, truly... thank you for always supporting me... i really can't explain how much that means to me...

i completely agree.. you want to know the difference between 5 and 7? well, there's several differences... 1. you feel FAR better just a bit higher... 2. you look healthier a bit higher... 3. your physique is more striking because you dont look and feel completely drained... 4. skin, hair and nails are all far healthier because there is no lack of nutrients...

i spend so much time trying to "defy" things that i lost the path i should have been on... at 6-7% with this kind of size, its night and day and there's still room for more size for sure... im just trying to do it the right way, not too gradual but not too much at once...

i appreciate your words and you continuously supporting because i know im a bit difficult with my ways, but trust me, i always take heed to the advice given, i sit down, i think about it, i put myself in others shoes, i never feel i am above anyone or anything at any time because none of us are and i have a HIGH regard for the input of others and i take it all in and i value it highly.. you know that when someone takes the time to advise, give constructive criticism etc. thats a BEAUTIFUL thing because it shows they care... Its like this... when you play basketball for instance, its hard to understand when your younger but you should WANT the coach to be on you, even giving you a harder time because ultimately its because he/she sees the potential in you and wants to bring it out... if your the guy that never gets yelled at, or coached etc. its because the coach just does not care or you are not good enough for that particular team/scenario... i TRULY appreciate your advice and others and it has really made an impact on me and helped me... WE ARE ALL HUMAN, we all can continuously learn no matter how much we know or think we know and when one realizes that and show humility and is humble, you can go a million miles further... thanks again brother.. you have had a very positive impact on me that i will not forget...

I'm really glad I made such a positive impact. I genuinely only want to help.

Another Big PR for me...

Let me start by saying this is by FAR the most impressive cycle I have ever ran... It is not even close and I have had some damn good ones but this is just on another level... My weight was very steady today at 196.2... I can tell that the small amount of water I was holding from anadrol is now gone and Im extremely pleased with the difference... I know that I keep talking about it but I just feel so damn good and it is resonating in everything I do... I am working very hard on making sure I am getting the extra calories I have been lacking and so far so good... i add an oz. of chicken here and there each meal, one or two more egg whites, add half a scoop extra of protein... just these little things all accumulate and add up so I am making sure that is even more dialed in...

Today was the biggest PR I have ever set... 260 x 10 on bench... i have always wanted to be able to hit 325 for a max and I think I would be quite close... I am very confident I could get 300 right now... I will admit, the last three reps on the 260 were difficult but there was no way I was not going to get that PR... My strength is just growing and growing and its just so encouraging... all biceps exercise are DRAMATICALLY higher... I could not be happier with how things are going... Here are a few pics from today... Thank you for all your comments and your support... It means everything to me...

25kjwat.jpg

1zgw611.jpg

2mciuso.jpg

Seriously bro... Are you wearing football pads under that shirt?? Quit fucking with us. Lol.

How's that tren treating you? You getting any sides?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'd give shoulders a break so the rest of your body can play catch up dude lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Seriously bro... Are you wearing football pads under that shirt?? Quit fucking with us. Lol.

How's that tren treating you? You getting any sides?

LOLLL if I EVER did that, i would let everyone kick my ass, seriously! LOLLL The tren is great bro... i have a great dose dialed in for me where i reap the benefits and the sides are very little... the only one really getting me is night sweats and its not anything horrible but its kind of constant but otherwise, its great bro..

LOLLL if I EVER did that, i would let everyone kick my ass, seriously! LOLLL The tren is great bro... i have a great dose dialed in for me where i reap the benefits and the sides are very little... the only one really getting me is night sweats and its not anything horrible but its kind of constant but otherwise, its great bro..
That's not bad. Night sweats just come with the territory I suppose.

Looks like you are getting the best tren side effect of them all... GAINZ!

Fucking killing it bro! I'm so glad you ran this log. Inspiration for us all.

That's not bad. Night sweats just come with the territory I suppose.

Looks like you are getting the best tren side effect of them all... GAINZ!

Fucking killing it bro! I'm so glad you ran this log. Inspiration for us all.

its all about management and precision.. i avoided all the anadrol sides because of how i ran it more responsibly and i know better than to push tren over 400 mg and your right, im getting the gains and avoiding the sides and THAT'S how you maximize this.. you can get gains at higher doses but can you keep them and can you work out properly if your all fucked up ? probably not but if you run with precision and with discipline and responsibly, the results will come brother...

Im really happy that the log is inspiring.. it inspires me as well and it also inspires me when i get such great support and feedback.. i really appreciate that brother

Let me start by saying this is by FAR the most impressive cycle I have ever ran... It is not even close and I have had some damn good ones but this is just on another level... My weight was very steady today at 196.2... I can tell that the small amount of water I was holding from anadrol is now gone and Im extremely pleased with the difference... I know that I keep talking about it but I just feel so damn good and it is resonating in everything I do... I am working very hard on making sure I am getting the extra calories I have been lacking and so far so good... i add an oz. of chicken here and there each meal, one or two more egg whites, add half a scoop extra of protein... just these little things all accumulate and add up so I am making sure that is even more dialed in...

Today was the biggest PR I have ever set... 260 x 10 on bench... i have always wanted to be able to hit 325 for a max and I think I would be quite close... I am very confident I could get 300 right now... I will admit, the last three reps on the 260 were difficult but there was no way I was not going to get that PR... My strength is just growing and growing and its just so encouraging... all biceps exercise are DRAMATICALLY higher... I could not be happier with how things are going... Here are a few pics from today... Thank you for all your comments and your support... It means everything to me...

25kjwat.jpg

1zgw611.jpg

2mciuso.jpg
Man your delts are just sick! You look great! Keep giving it hell, your inspiring the hell out of me!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom