napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The difference betwen us and them...

44YOGearHead

I'm sure everyone here has frequented other sites, I visit one other myself on occasion and most of it's members are from here as well, but I wanna take the time out to differentiate what makes ISARMS better IMO. Agree, or disagree that's fine, but hey just consider the shit.
WE: provide information, not a bunch of bro-spiracy type shit and we offer valuable alternatives to things (products here). I have yet to purchase pharma aromasin, or letrozole since coming here and rely upon the SARMSX versions of these products entirely. Although I rep, we are a community in my mind and some other reps and sources can attest to my thinking this way. If someone has something that ships easier, faster, is cheaper, or equally as good at a better price I do what I find works best for the customer than myself by referring them to the options available. There is no satisfaction in making a sale if I know I just caused someone to delay buying something that would have made their cycle that much better. We will make our sales thru incentives and loyalty more so than by cornering a sale and hovering over it like the last one on Earth. I'd rather have someone say 44 did me a solid and that's why I fuck with him than anything else I suppose.
I am one of few assholes here on this site, versus a million on the others. I'd rather suffer thru me, cmb and EZ_E getting on my ass than being told by 20 bro-scientists to do something stupid because they wanna see how fast the person comes back crying for help. We give a shit here at ISARMS and it's obvious. I just hate those fuckers that come here sold on an idea and who wanna argue you down after offering advice they requested... to them middle fingers to the sky.
Guys like PHURIOUS that are still here despite recent events offering advice to others and contributing to their choices. That says a lot in itself. The only thing I can gripe about is tazzocc... although he is very ambitious and that's to be applauded, damn bro you make being a rep hard with keeping information where it can be read on the source page... but we love your retarded ass the same. Fucking family type shit bro's... this is ISARMS to me anyways.

Them:

View attachment 2606

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and GAINZ... just the fuckin' GAINZ
Coupon Code: THE44

Last edited:
Your not an asshole bro, you might come off as an ass to let people know what the hell is up so they don't hurt themselves. A true asshole would just let them hurt themselves.

Agree with everything you said bro, this is definitely a home for many of us.

Your not an asshole bro, you might come off as an ass to let people know what the hell is up so they don't hurt themselves. A true asshole would just let them hurt themselves.

Agree with everything you said bro, this is definitely a home for many of us.

I shed a tear on that... lol I feel you though. Thanks

than being told by 20 bro-scientists to do something stupid,,,,,yes I have seen this on other forums

But to say they wanna see how fast the person comes back crying for help.,,,,,,I have to question you on this one
I would have to read that thread, it's just 20 bro-scientists that are stupid is all, I have never seen this on
any forum trying to fuck someone up to sell a product.

Nice thread. I agree. You have all answered my dumbass questions and I've learned a tonne in the past 4 months (along with reading every scrap of info I can and messaging people with various concerns). I like that the sources that are here are trusted and its not just a free for all like some other places. I feel like I can literally msg any of you vets and get help at any time. I can't say the same for the other places that I lurk.

than being told by 20 bro-scientists to do something stupid,,,,,yes I have seen this on other forums

But to say they wanna see how fast the person comes back crying for help.,,,,,,I have to question you on this one
I would have to read that thread, it's just 20 bro-scientists that are stupid is all, I have never seen this on
any forum trying to fuck someone up to sell a product.

Bro I'm speaking figuratively, but let's look at it this way you see an assault in progress, you walk by and do nothing... you're a part of the problem, not the solution. You read someone say 'I'm 19 and I wanna run X, X and X' and everything about it is wrong and you say nothing and move to the next thread... you just allowed that person to fuck themselves up. 'I have to question you on this one I would have to read that thread' you see it all the time, you just don't look at it from the point of being an accomplice by saying nothing. You're being one of the 3 monkey's hear no, see no, speak no... maybe I'm the one who is fucked up for seeing it that way, but I doubt it.
Don't be so literal...

I cant even recall how I found my way here. I was on some other steriods one for awhile, frequented mezo a lot, but its like the wild west there.

Then I found myself here, spent a lot of time up front learning and listening. Setup my own cycle, and jumped on the gainz train.

At 60 years old, I'm happier than a cat in a can of cream with my results. Listening to Dylan, he's like the godfather here, but you can tell he really cares. One thing I learned in corporate politics, is if you wannt see how group is, you look at the guy on top. If he's an asshole, the whole group will be fulll of them. I coined the term "people hire people like themselves". And Dylans attitude percolates every fiber of this site. And those that help him share the same care and dedictation.

Sometimes you gotta be an asshole, sometimes the bully, sometimes the stick and not the carrot. But its all done because the people here care.

If you cant figure that out, you dont belong here anyways. For those that do stay, this is home and family.

No matter whats happening business wise for me i still care about each and every member.

This is becoming a home for me as well. I'm still fairly new to the board, but I really love being a part of it. I'm so glad I found this site.

Bro I'm speaking figuratively, but let's look at it this way you see an assault in progress, you walk by and do nothing... you're a part of the problem, not the solution. You read someone say 'I'm 19 and I wanna run X, X and X' and everything about it is wrong and you say nothing and move to the next thread... you just allowed that person to fuck themselves up. 'I have to question you on this one I would have to read that thread' you see it all the time, you just don't look at it from the point of being an accomplice by saying nothing. You're being one of the 3 monkey's hear no, see no, speak no... maybe I'm the one who is fucked up for seeing it that way, but I doubt it.
Don't be so literal...

You're being one of the 3 monkey's.......LMAO I love you to 44

You're being one of the 3 monkey's.......LMAO I love you to 44

I prefer to think of myself as a gorilla lol... but I am just as guilty if I see someone being super hard headed I'd rather just punch them in the face than waste my breath.

Top Bottom